PDA

View Full Version : 5 Kingdoms...Different gimmicks...

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 06:24 AM
I think each kingdom should get like a gimmick or soemthing
Dustari-They should be like a people that uses sword and likes to fight.
Pirates crew-They hang out in groups and attacks people and likes to steal and pick fights
Forest-They're clever people that steal and set up traps
Zormite-fish people that live underwater
Samurai-good karate fighters and uses bamboo and naginata and they're like asian

MilkyWay0016
08-07-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by ldhfd

Why does everyone think we're all so violent.... :(
we have a ton of members that are architects, mages, scientists, etc and everyone just thinks we're big baboons becuase we have a good military :(

ChocoboGrn
08-08-2002, 12:16 AM

Samurai-good karate fighters and uses bamboo and naginata and they're like asian

Uh, as far as I know, most Samurai (in real life) used Katanas and Naginatas, but didn't really use hand-to-hand combat much...

Might be wrong...

Zurkiba
08-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Pirates crew-They hang out in groups and attacks people and likes to steal and pick fights
Forest-They're clever people that steal and set up traps
Zormite-fish people that live underwater

Dustari - Human Kingdom (Greedy, Power Hungry, Technology is ok, Basic Understanding of the world)

Forest - Differnt Animals, Human Outlaws, Elven (Strong, Clever, No Technology)

Pirate Crew - Human Outlaws (Plunder, steal, Greedy)

Zormite - Fish Kingdom (Strong, Technology Advanced, weak Governments)

Samurai - Human Naturist(sp) (Peaceful, Hard Working, Helpful)

Hiyoshi
08-08-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by ChocoboGrn

Uh, as far as I know, most Samurai (in real life) used Katanas and Naginatas, but didn't really use hand-to-hand combat much...

Might be wrong...
If I lead Samurai, it won't be Bamboo stalks and Naginatas. Only for show, but when it comes to war, it'll be swords, and what not.

konidias
08-08-2002, 08:11 AM
I think it's bad trying to summarize an entire Kingdom up with a few adjectives and verbs.

Obviously each kindgom will have it's own unique customs and whatnot, but I mean aren't all kingdoms going to be fighting and stuff? I'm sure a kingdom will have variety in itself.. Sure you can guesstimate the technology of the kingdoms, but to say "this kingdom is strong, this kingdom is greedy, this kingdom has smelly feet, etc" isn't really enough to sum up what the kingdom is about. :)

MilkyWay0016
08-09-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by konidias
"this kingdom has smelly feet"

Hey, you don't have to get personal here
:p
hehe

MilkyWay0016
08-09-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Dustari - Human Kingdom (Greedy, Power Hungry, Technology is ok, Basic Understanding of the world)

Forest - Differnt Animals, Human Outlaws, Elven (Strong, Clever, No Technology)

Pirate Crew - Human Outlaws (Plunder, steal, Greedy)

Zormite - Fish Kingdom (Strong, Technology Advanced, weak Governments)

Samurai - Human Naturist(sp) (Peaceful, Hard Working, Helpful)

My gosh, stop being so quick to judge everyone. If dustari was so power hungry, then why was it samurai and all the other kingdoms who back stabbed them after making peace treaties?
:/ this is just annoying me. And why are you deciding on who has technology? EVERYONE has NO technology so far! Don't just let the people you like get free stuff, we're all equal right now.