PDA

View Full Version : Queen shortage


ldhfd
08-07-2002, 06:06 AM
uh...there are only about 10 girls that play g2k2...and some can't rp...I think there's going to be queen shortage

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-07-2002, 07:02 AM
Nah, there will be enough good role-playing Queens, don't worry

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Nah, there will be enough good role-playing Queens, don't worry
I have only seen about 2 girls playing g2k2 x.x name some good girl rpers that plays g2k2 and fits to be queen

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-07-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd

I have only seen about 2 girls playing g2k2 x.x name some good girl rpers that plays g2k2 and fits to be queen
Kawaii
Arwen
Lyndzey
Scarlett
Emerald Gems
Hurumi

And I am sure there are quite a few others.

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Kawaii
Arwen
Lyndzey
Scarlett
Emerald Gems
Hurumi

And I am sure there are quite a few others.
I rarly see them on g2k2 and most of them will join dustari anyway

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Kawaii
Arwen
Lyndzey
Scarlett
Emerald Gems
Hurumi

And I am sure there are quite a few others.
But Hurumi won't be a queen :( That's one less.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-07-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd

I rarly see them on g2k2 and most of them will join dustari anyway
Well, only half of them. Scarlett is in the Pirates, Lyndzey with the Samuai, and I don't know where Hurumi is going

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 09:56 AM
If we ran out of women to be queen.we can use googi XD if you know what I mean

Discharge
08-07-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by ldhfd
If we ran out of women to be queen.we can use googi XD if you know what I mean

ahahaha I remember that. :p

konidias
08-07-2002, 08:44 PM
Does there necassarily have to be a queen at all?

TheFrozenFiend
08-07-2002, 10:51 PM
The king could just not be married and rule alongside his pet fish or something.

MilkyWay0016
08-07-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Arwen


Hehe ;)
I'll roleplay with any kingdom that needs me, though I am orinigally loyal to Dustari (It depends how it all works out with kings and stuff)
To tell the truth, this game hasn't been very girl-friendly so far, considering most of it is OMG I'M GONNA RAPE AND KILL OO AOSJDAS!
:rolleyes:
Considering most girls don't like the bloody stuff (though I don't see why they don't! :cool: ) And the girls who do are all off playing Neverwinter Nights and stuff - -; graal isn't so popular
I have a feeling it'll become better with the addition of gods and such...
All these stupid newbies and people making dirty jokes and asking every single female in sight to marry them doesn't make for a fun game either...

KwuazlKenshin
08-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Arwen for Queen. she is like the best RPer around.. = /

Borstelmann
08-11-2002, 08:45 PM
i can be a queen...teehee

MilkyWay0016
08-12-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Borstelmann
teehee

:D

Googi
08-12-2002, 12:54 AM
Princess Googian Boyma :O

Torankusu
08-12-2002, 01:53 AM
pretend you can reproduce asexually.

Discharge
08-13-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016


Hehe ;)
I'll roleplay with any kingdom that needs me, though I am orinigally loyal to Dustari (It depends how it all works out with kings and stuff)
To tell the truth, this game hasn't been very girl-friendly so far, considering most of it is OMG I'M GONNA RAPE AND KILL OO AOSJDAS!
:rolleyes:
Considering most girls don't like the bloody stuff (though I don't see why they don't! :cool: ) And the girls who do are all off playing Neverwinter Nights and stuff - -; graal isn't so popular
I have a feeling it'll become better with the addition of gods and such...
All these stupid newbies and people making dirty jokes and asking every single female in sight to marry them doesn't make for a fun game either...

I give the girls flowers from the markets...there like 19 platinum.....is that wrong? :(

aylad
08-13-2002, 10:49 PM
Maybe I missed something, but..... well....... this is rp? right? Ok..... so we have a choice of whether to play a male character or a female character...... if someone needs a queen just get a guy to go get a fem character. --HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Before I get a bunch of sarcastic comments, how many of you have never played a game as a fem character? Not to be naming games, but something along the lines of an Amazon character class, maybe, or in the old run-and-jump brothers (#2) where the Princess floated when you held down the jump button..... We've all done it, folks. :D In the interest of rp, we can all do it again. :)

lol

MilkyWay0016
08-13-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by aylad
Maybe I missed something, but..... well....... this is rp? right? Ok..... so we have a choice of whether to play a male character or a female character...... if someone needs a queen just get a guy to go get a fem character. --HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Before I get a bunch of sarcastic comments, how many of you have never played a game as a fem character? Not to be naming games, but something along the lines of an Amazon character class, maybe, or in the old run-and-jump brothers (#2) where the Princess floated when you held down the jump button..... We've all done it, folks. :D In the interest of rp, we can all do it again. :)

lol

Well the problem is, frankly, a lot of males really suck at playing females. I mean, not EVERYONE but a lot. They kinda go for the whole steryotyped person. Plus, its sorta creepy if you know someone's their rp character as female but thye really arn't? Not to say that its a totally bad idea, because it isn't. Just if you get get over the arkwardness of it I guess :D

I give the girls flowers from the markets...there like 19 platinum.....is that wrong?
Well in my point of view, of corse not. I'm not some Zena person who hates boys n_n I'm just saying all those people who are like
'GIMME HOT SEXOR BABY' and stuff get kinda annoying if you know what I mean :D

Zach1
08-16-2002, 10:31 AM
*Imagines peach holding a women's etiquette class*
*Shivers*

I kinda liked the code they had in medieval times..Anyone who was disrespectful to a lady got called to a duel, and squired in town square by a dashing guy with a HUGE chin...At least in the disney movies it was like that...oh well...:p .

-Axel-
08-17-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Well, only half of them. Scarlett is in the Pirates, Lyndzey with the Samuai, and I don't know where Hurumi is going

Scarlett went Pirates? :(


:(

LilNiglet
08-17-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-


Scarlett went Pirates? :(


:(
I don't think she's ever going to play Graal again.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-17-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-


Scarlett went Pirates? :(


:(
Yeah, she quit like 3 days after that

Locke_boy
08-24-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by aylad
Maybe I missed something, but..... well....... this is rp? right? Ok..... so we have a choice of whether to play a male character or a female character...... if someone needs a queen just get a guy to go get a fem character. --HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! Before I get a bunch of sarcastic comments, how many of you have never played a game as a fem character? Not to be naming games, but something along the lines of an Amazon character class, maybe, or in the old run-and-jump brothers (#2) where the Princess floated when you held down the jump button..... We've all done it, folks. :D In the interest of rp, we can all do it again. :)

lol

I agree. I've been going between a male or female character, restarting a few times, and I've finally decided on female. What I really am is for you to figure out, but just the same, this is Role-playing, as in your character isn't really you. If ye cannae find a queen, then go be one yerself, duhr. :D

Brad
08-24-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Locke_boy


I agree. I've been going between a male or female character, restarting a few times, and I've finally decided on female. What I really am is for you to figure out, but just the same, this is Role-playing, as in your character isn't really you. If ye cannae find a queen, then go be one yerself, duhr. :D

You sick transexual peach worshipping freak.

Googi
08-24-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Brad


You sick transexual peach worshipping freak.

I did it to :-\

Pith
08-24-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Googi


I did it to :-\
that means your a sick transexual peach worshipping freak too

Locke_boy
08-24-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Brad


You sick transexual peach worshipping freak.

Well now, I'm hoping that was a joke.