PDA

View Full Version : Changing kingdoms

Asuka
08-07-2002, 05:25 AM
Alright when you start your character you choose your kingdom. I of course chose Dustari. However many people, when the kingdom isles come out, may want to change their kingdom. You should be able to change your kingdom WITHOUT having to start your character over again.

stefan76
08-07-2002, 05:27 AM
I suppose they will make this
Maybe make a /restart kingdom command.
It should only work for a week or so though. Then get rid of it. To prevent kingdom "hoppers" ;)

Jourdan
08-07-2002, 07:34 AM
Sounds spiffy to meh.

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 08:27 AM
I like it

Python523
08-07-2002, 08:30 AM
I think its bullshit that you can pick what kingdom your in, some kingdoms dont want all these ***** PKers in there kingdom, kingdoms should still be recruit/invitation only

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Python523
I think its bullshit that you can pick what kingdom your in, some kingdoms dont want all these ***** PKers in there kingdom, kingdoms should still be recruit/invitation only
nobody said if you pick a kingdom in the begining you would automatically get in it

Python523
08-07-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd

nobody said if you pick a kingdom in the begining you would automatically get in it
then whats the point of picking it?

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Python523

then whats the point of picking it?
I guess they didn't finish making cloths shop so they decided to make you pick a kigndom and wear kingdom cloths...I don't know ask the people that made it.

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 08:46 AM
Jagen, that's the point of the jailing system. 2k2 is a "RP game". You're born into a kingdom, kingdoms didn't recruit people in medieval times. After the ***** Pkers start getting punished for their bullshit, they'll start leaving 2k2. That's the whole point. The jail/gaurds will either make people not PK anymore, or leave 2k2. At least that filters out non-rpers.

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 08:55 AM
*stares at dragonx* move this to suggestion forum

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-08-2002, 12:28 AM
In my opinion the kingdom slection is stupid, really

By selecting a kingdom at the beginning that means you've totally ruled out the idea that your character can be "banished" and join another kingdom, or you can become solo or a renegade. You need a few people like that, but not all.

If everyone is forced into a kingdom, however, the solution that I came up with (for Dustari anyways) is that all new recruits will join the militia and town peasantry. Once those members take the RP test and prove themselves worthy they can join the standing army and take on some artisan work.

Er1c
08-08-2002, 04:52 AM
The kingdom you pick in the beginning is just the kingdom you're origionally from -- not the one you have to join.

OOO, post 666!

Hiyoshi
08-08-2002, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Er1c
The kingdom you pick in the beginning is just the kingdom you're origionally from -- not the one you have to join.

OOO, post 666!
Congratulations. Satan has officially taken over your amount of posts.

MilkyWay0016
08-08-2002, 10:27 PM
^^ Well, I know a lot of people don't even pick the kingdom they are planning on joining. Espically dustarians, my gosh the dustarian male bodies look like bums and the dustarian female bodies sorta look like crossdressers :(
No offenseto who made the gfx, but we at leat need the female ones to be more like Pirate crews
:D