PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it.

Asuka
08-07-2002, 05:04 AM
Alright after i get through with traveling from Santerrain to Tarnathia and battling all the monsters i come across, mking gets a bit boring. Therefore i will ring the bell and go to the main land and pk a bit. At least attempt to. Well i come across some people and attack them then they run into the water. Then i check their stats. If its a newbie then i'll leave them alone generally, unless its someone like ithelon who used to pk me then i'll chase them. Not to mention i won't get much exp. Then the pm's come "I'll make sure you don't become king." Why? Cause i pked or tried to pk you? I'm sorry but if all the kings are super nice and kind then this game will be boring as hell. If i do become king i'll be a powerful tyrant, an evil king. I don't plan on being nice. So what i'm saying why must i be nice? I don't have to be. It's not like i go into crafting places to pk you unless you ran in there from outside. I just don't get it.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-07-2002, 05:08 AM
I honestly have no idea about who did this etc, but you have to understand the history of Dustari for at least the last 6 months to know what we've been through, in order to know why that happened.

magicbud3344
08-07-2002, 05:18 AM
if a powerfull tyrant was to become king of dustari it would urge me to join....but i still wouldn't

Asuka
08-07-2002, 05:20 AM
thats the way i ran it back when i was king for the 2 months i was there. Me and mah pallydans!

THERE SENTENCE FIXED1

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-07-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Asuka
thats the ran i ran it back when i was king for the 2 months i was there. Me and mah pallydans!
While the sentence did not make sense, I can understand that your 2 month reign as King left over a year of bad impressions of the kingdoms. If you'd like, I can give you a brief recap of Dustari and what's happened for the last while. Just contact me on aim or something
*points to sig*

konidias
08-07-2002, 05:49 AM
The leader of a kingdom portrays the entire kingdom, so if the leader is going around pking random people, it will make the kingdom look bad I guess...

But if you're going for the whole evil tyrant thing, then I don't see a problem. :p

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 08:44 AM
OOC personalities do not depict IC personalities. I swear to god, all these ****ing idiots. If I went around pking OOC, and wanted to be Samurai emperor or something, people would scream because I'm a pker. It all changes when you're IC...jesus christ.

magicbud3344
08-07-2002, 09:14 AM
but kingdoms that people hate are fun :(

MilkyWay0016
08-07-2002, 11:03 PM
One problem with your whole evil thing
did you forget the people will be able to V O T E for their king the majority of the time? *coughs* So, how do you propose you'll be king if you must be crowed by the very people you pk

Ah, gottcha there.

But we do need an evil kingdom, like Karakaze was ;)
and Evil doesn't equally random pking, thats just stupid. Some of the karakaze were very good evil rpers.......

If you want to be an evil tryant then you've gotta tax high, build low, make people work for you, and generally ignore others...
a king who runs around pking is just dumb

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-08-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
One problem with your whole evil thing
did you forget the people will be able to V O T E for their king the majority of the time? *coughs* So, how do you propose you'll be king if you must be crowed by the very people you pk

Ah, gottcha there.

But we do need an evil kingdom, like Karakaze was ;)
and Evil doesn't equally random pking, thats just stupid. Some of the karakaze were very good evil rpers.......

If you want to be an evil tryant then you've gotta tax high, build low, make people work for you, and generally ignore others...
a king who runs around pking is just dumb
:eek:
I have to agree with that. If you run around PK'ing and killing everyone in sight, people arent going to think too highly of you OOC or IC, they aren't going to make that connection. You can't expect people to vote for a King that's evil all the time. You need to show some compassion, or, you can become a fascist king and if everything goes well everyone will love you :D

Asuka
08-08-2002, 12:39 AM
Sure you can be an evil king and show no compassion. Just like Louis the XIV :). Who said i went around randomly pking people. If i see someone with like 2000 exp around mine i'll take him up for a battle :). If i see someone with like 80 i won't. I don't like pking people before they even start. As for RPing IC or OOC. There isn't sch a thing at the moment. Everyone is just building their current character to be strong.

Mellik
08-08-2002, 11:19 AM
Yo soy ithelon.
You wont lead because i'm not going to let you, i'm not going to let you because

a.)I kill you on sight :]
b.)You're a bitter tyrant bish. Die. :eek:

Borstelmann
08-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Asuka was the best king of Dustari..period

chancelor baltimore :D

_____
Hippie

magicbud3344
08-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
Some of the karakaze were very good evil rpers.......

FA SHO! :D