PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Unixmad!


LOA--Paul
08-06-2002, 05:32 PM
The guilds are fixed completely!
Youa re the greatest there ever was (along with Stefan)

Magicks
08-06-2002, 05:35 PM
Well I am in shock horror...Anyways thank you Stefan and unixmad! (That's if this is true.)

LOA--Paul
08-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Opposite = Unix
Opposite (8/6/2002 3:23:11 AM):

Guilds are fixed

---
You (8/6/2002 3:23:48 AM):

ALl the way?

---
Opposite (8/6/2002 3:24:06 AM):

Can you verify ?

---
You (8/6/2002 3:24:07 AM):

Should I mass message it?

---
You (8/6/2002 3:24:14 AM):

k, let em try my PLT tag

---
You (8/6/2002 3:24:26 AM):

YES
thank you so much!

---
You (8/6/2002 3:24:39 AM):

Unixmad you are the best ever!!!

---
Opposite (8/6/2002 3:24:42 AM):

No problem :) I had a lot of pressure to work on it :))

---
Opposite (8/6/2002 3:24:48 AM):

:))

---
You (8/6/2002 3:24:50 AM):

:D

---
Opposite (8/6/2002 3:25:13 AM):

When modified from guildcp it will take 5 minutes to be online.

Magicks
08-06-2002, 05:47 PM
Oh my god...well that's a good thing, one thing down. Like twenty more left. ;)

LOA--Paul
08-06-2002, 05:48 PM
yeah but that was like the biggest thing :D

LOA--Paul
08-06-2002, 05:50 PM
Well my friend nightmare angel is getting this error when he tries to loging to The Sabbat database

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare formatdate()
in /home/graal/webs/graal2001/htdocs/functions2.php on line 4

he needs to be able to get in to add people, etc and things like that
why is it doing this and how can he fix it?

Minoc
08-06-2002, 05:52 PM
;D
My FGP tag finally works!

Minoc
08-06-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
Well my friend nightmare angel is getting this error when he tries to loging to The Sabbat database

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare formatdate()
in /home/graal/webs/graal2001/htdocs/functions2.php on line 4

he needs to be able to get in to add people, etc and things like that
why is it doing this and how can he fix it?
Wrong password, or he's just not a member.

Minoc
08-06-2002, 06:03 PM
The new tags don't work on gold servers \=

LOA--Paul
08-06-2002, 06:04 PM
well, they are completely fixed
i changed my name on my global LOA guild just now, and about 5 mins later like unix said, my new name works

Minoc
08-06-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
well, they are completely fixed
i changed my name on my global LOA guild just now, and about 5 mins later like unix said, my new name works
The new tags worked on the gold servers, stopped working after a few minutes, and now they are working again x_X weird

starkid99
08-07-2002, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

Youa re the greatest there ever was (along with Stefan)



S U C K U P

LOA--Paul
08-07-2002, 04:18 PM
I am happy guilds are working. What other things need to be fixed? Personally I think it would be nice if oyu made it so that voice chat worked well. Cause at the moment when there are like more than 3 peoplei n a room it just goes all messed up, still just a thought.
-Soul

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-07-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by starkid99




S U C K U P


Yes what's with the suckups?

LOA--Paul
08-07-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by starkid99
S U C K U P
And what exactly would I be "sucking up" to get?
In my oppinion I'm at the climax of my Graal life right now
So don't jump to conclusions or be an ass about it

Ever-free
08-07-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by starkid99
S U C K U PHe's just showing appreciation for what unixmad's done, man.

starkid99
08-08-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul

And what exactly would I be "sucking up" to get?
In my oppinion I'm at the climax of my Graal life right now
So don't jump to conclusions or be an ass about it

if you have a second "Graal life" you have a problem.

Discharge
08-08-2002, 05:18 AM
Im going to cry in excitment.

LOA--Paul
08-08-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by starkid99


if you have a second "Graal life" you have a problem.
So basically if you play Graal and have a set character on it you "have a problem"