PDA

View Full Version : Ya know...

Echos
08-06-2002, 12:36 PM
the problem with 2002 is lack of testicles. If the staff there had testicles, half the server would be banned, and the true players would actually be able to have fun.

magicbud3344
08-06-2002, 12:37 PM
and what would be the reason for banning half the people?

XxxxneosoftxxxX
08-06-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Echos
the problem with 2002 is lack of testicles. If the staff there had testicles, half the server would be banned, and the true players would actually be able to have fun.

Hell yeah b|tch!

That's the smartest thing i've ever heard you say!

TrueHeaT
08-06-2002, 12:38 PM
Is it in your opinion that I have testicles?

Echos
08-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Is it in your opinion that I have testicles?

You got testicles sometimes around the time Gameo disappeared from the forums for a bit

mikepg
08-06-2002, 12:40 PM

or considered complaints..and focused on fixing things, instead of UPLOADING GO KARTS!! YES, THEY ARE THERE!! WHY???!?!?!

TrueHeaT
08-06-2002, 12:41 PM

You got testicles sometimes around the time Gameo disappeared from the forums for a bit

hahaha **** you :(

Echos
08-06-2002, 12:42 PM

hahaha **** you :(

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: don't make it a spam thead guy

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-06-2002, 12:43 PM
yes we don't want spam now..

edit-off topic but an avatar and title, you shouldn't have to have a certain number of posts before you can get those. Everyone obviously hates spam and yet that is allowed? That definitly encourages spam..you people already have both and have forgotten what its like, but I have neither and the temptation to spam..it's huge.
I would make this into another topic but..

TrueHeaT
08-06-2002, 12:43 PM

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: don't make it a spam thead guy

I think it already is
you really have to define "testicles" better*

*please don't

Echos
08-06-2002, 12:45 PM

I think it already is
you really have to define "testicles" better*

*please don't

NOT THE SEX ORGANS!

Well, in a way, but you are risky now. Taking chances. Adrena, etc.

TrueHeaT
08-06-2002, 12:47 PM

NOT THE SEX ORGANS!

Well, in a way, but you are risky now. Taking chances. Adrena, etc.

Adrena?
I am like xXx or something
i am always snowboarding on jetplanes or climbing dangerous razor blade edged exploding buildings
risks are my life!
or not

Echos
08-06-2002, 12:49 PM
Was it you that IMed me with the SN Teh E V L L one and complained about all my skateboarder friends, etc? You see, you people aren't the only ones being harassed. I don't even harass Vamp most of the time, I only take the fall for it. I don't know who in the hell it is.

TrueHeaT
08-06-2002, 12:50 PM
Was it you that IMed me with the SN Teh E V L L one and complained about all my skateboarder friends, etc?

?
Uhh, certainly not

magicbud3344
08-06-2002, 12:51 PM
oh shut teh **** up your just protecting logo
you know it is you and him who threatin to hack me all the time and the only reason you don't anymroe is because you don't know my screen name clownshoes

Echos
08-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
oh shut teh **** up your just protecting logo
you know it is you and him who threatin to hack me all the time and the only reason you don't anymroe is because you don't know my screen name clownshoes

I get harassed to, man. I do it sometimes, but most of the time I don't know what you're talking about.

magicbud3344
08-06-2002, 12:55 PM
this thread is just turning into the other 203923 ones close it =|

Hiyoshi
08-06-2002, 01:45 PM
I predicted the future...I said I'd say you were an idiot again, and I am. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. If there is any problem with 2k2, it's your presence.

Domini
08-06-2002, 01:59 PM
the problem with you is the lack of brains. If you had brains, half the stupidity on these forums would be gone, and the smart people would actually be able to have fun.