PDA

View Full Version : "What Graal is now?"

CyberX
08-06-2002, 08:50 AM
It IS a really fun game, the best online game I have ever seen... others like Ragn4r0k or something like that are sh|t, with sh|t gfx and sh|t of fun... :mad:

I hate people who says that Graal sux now... "it has become boring and blah blah blah..."

Actually, Graal is funnier NOWADAYS than when Classic was a big server with lots of players... Graal2002 IS original and IS fun... the best RPG Online I've ever played.. :mad:

So if you're mad and bored with Graal, JUST QUIT, do not say that Graal sux because it doesn't...

:rolleyes:

stefan76
08-06-2002, 08:55 AM
Yes thats what I dont understand.
These people sit around and say they hate Graal. Yet they still pay for it and play it , hours on end. :/

If you dont like that current state of Graal Online or its servers then
1. LEAVE (no one will miss whoever you are)
2. Make your own playerworld to what you want GRaal to be.

Thats the beauty of this game. With Gscript and the editor you can make Graal into whatever you want :D!

nyghtGT
08-06-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by stefan76
Yes thats what I dont understand.
These people sit around and say they hate Graal. Yet they still pay for it and play it , hours on end. :/

If you dont like that current state of Graal Online or its servers then
1. LEAVE (no one will miss whoever you are)
2. Make your own playerworld to what you want GRaal to be.

Thats the beauty of this game. With Gscript and the editor you can make Graal into whatever you want :D!
I think he was giving sublimetal(sp?) messages in there telling people to quit.

-Albus
08-06-2002, 09:01 AM
Actually, 2k2 isn't all that original :p

LilNiglet
08-06-2002, 09:06 AM
Graal has no need to worry about RO, it is down for the next 3 months

Borstelmann
08-06-2002, 09:09 AM
I was just about to try ity and i saw that :P

James
08-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Uh "R4gnarok" is a great game, Graal doesn't have 8,000 players on 1 single server, and that's just the international servers. The Japan, Korean, etc, servers get up to 10,000 players on each server and they have about 5 servers. Anyway, I find "R4gnarok" to be a very fun and addicting game, especially without the lag. Moral of the story, tons of people find "R4gnarok" better than Graal, atleast it's worth telling friends about. Graal is a great game though.

To Tupper: Only the international servers are down. The actual reason that isn't shown on the site, is, a major Thailand company, BM Media, paid Gravity to shut their servers down so the Thai people would go to the new Thai servers that will be up in less than a month, therefore trying to make the Thai players forget about their characters on the international servers and going to their regional servers. Hopefully it won't take 3 months, I want to get my knight to level 60, only 5 levels to go.

LilNiglet
08-06-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by James

To Tupper: Only the international servers are down. The actual reason that isn't shown on the site, is, a major Thailand company, BM Media, paid Gravity to shut their servers down so the Thai people would go to the new Thai servers that will be up in less than a month, therefore trying to make the Thai players forget about their characters on the international servers and going to their regional servers. Hopefully it won't take 3 months, I want to get my knight to level 60, only 5 levels to go.
Oh my, I did not know that. Thank, James-sama o.o

James
08-06-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Oh my, I did not know that. Thank, James-sama o.o

I said most of that from memory, I most likely scrambled some of the story. Read the full thing

Aftershock: Uhm, hi, no linking to other MMORPG's please.

ldhfd
08-06-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by James
Uh "R4gnarok" is a great game, Graal doesn't have 8,000 players on 1 single server, and that's just the international servers. The Japan, Korean, etc, servers get up to 10,000 players on each server and they have about 5 servers. Anyway, I find "R4gnarok" to be a very fun and addicting game, especially without the lag. Moral of the story, tons of people find "R4gnarok" better than Graal, atleast it's worth telling friends about. Graal is a great game though.

wow the world must be super big to be able to have 100000 players

HideMisery
08-06-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by CyberX
It IS a really fun game, the best online game I have ever seen... others like Ragn4r0k or something like that are sh|t, with sh|t gfx and sh|t of fun... :mad:

I hate people who says that Graal sux now... "it has become boring and blah blah blah..."

Actually, Graal is funnier NOWADAYS than when Classic was a big server with lots of players... Graal2002 IS original and IS fun... the best RPG Online I've ever played.. :mad:

So if you're mad and bored with Graal, JUST QUIT, do not say that Graal sux because it doesn't...

:rolleyes:
Woru:

Graal is probably the best online game I have played, but it keeps you hooked for so long, that it gets boring. then your still hooked and cant leave.

but alot of people don't like it because of the corrupt staff.

Torankusu
08-06-2002, 10:11 AM
or how slow things get done.

Better service = better gameplay.

LOA--Paul
08-06-2002, 10:24 AM
It used to tell how many accounts there were in all before it changed to the new site
it was near like 150,000 or something

Googi
08-06-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
or how slow things get done.

Better service = better gameplay.

Umm..actually, It seems that the problem is bad communication so the staffers can't find out what they're supposed to be doing.

magicbud3344
08-06-2002, 10:55 AM
rag sucks ebcause there message system SUCKS ASS
graals PM system is so super cool it is like AIM but better and the main reason i like graal is because it is 100Xs easyer to become someones friend and get to know people. and role playing owns and rag offers me no roleplayings so i left it 4 good because it sux XD
bring role playing back to 2k1 i dun care if i am livin in the past!

James
08-06-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
rag sucks ebcause there message system SUCKS ASS
graals PM system is so super cool it is like AIM but better and the main reason i like graal is because it is 100Xs easyer to become someones friend and get to know people. and role playing owns and rag offers me no roleplayings so i left it 4 good because it sux XD
bring role playing back to 2k1 i dun care if i am livin in the past!

Actually many professional games have that type of system, it works the best. Graal is about the only one that has a unique playerlist. You shouldn't degrade a game just because of it's message system, I could care less about roleplaying on Rag anyway.

magicbud3344
08-06-2002, 11:25 AM
well all rag is, kill monsters become the strongist of the strong so i can cast spells that make you fall down yey, it gets boring fast
and graal has a unique message system yes, that is why i love it XD

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Apparently this has gone off topic, and turned into a discussion of another MMORPG, so it'll be closed now.