PDA

View Full Version : Idea for kingdoms

ldhfd
08-06-2002, 05:20 AM
1.When you're on kingdom tag you lose at 1/2 rate so during wars when you walk all the way to other enemy grounds you don't starve on your way there.

2.During battles if you died you don't lose any exp but if you kill somebody you gain exp.

3.When you died and try to go back you can't hurt anyone until war is over.

4.Make gates that's breakable with like a health meter and people invading can throw rocks at it or use catapults to break it open and the defenders from the top can try and stop them by shooting arrows at them.

That's all i can think of now

konidias
08-06-2002, 06:21 AM
Don't the kingdoms have thier own islands? I don't think it would be best to have 1/2 rate just by wearing a tag.. what would stop people from just wearing their tag all day? It would probably be better to set up a different system on the kingdom islands then.

ldhfd
08-06-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Don't the kingdoms have thier own islands? I don't think it would be best to have 1/2 rate just by wearing a tag.. what would stop people from just wearing their tag all day? It would probably be better to set up a different system on the kingdom islands then.
ummm maybe during wars and the kingdom leader say a command or something and heals everybody

ldhfd
08-06-2002, 09:39 AM
no comments?

Borstelmann
08-06-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd

ummm maybe during wars and the kingdom leader say a command or something and heals everybody

then kings would abuse it :/

trickster2006
08-06-2002, 10:48 AM
RATION TICKETS!
Or a ration package. You can only eat out of it at certain times during wars.

TheFrozenFiend
08-06-2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by ldhfd

Kingdom Leader: OH NO. Were losing...Wait. I cant lose. *Heals everyone for the fifth time in the battle*

:rolleyes:

AlexH
08-06-2002, 05:37 PM
I like what Koni said about a new system on the kingdom islands.
Hunger definetly shouldn't be removed while on them that way you can't starve the enemy into defeat. :)
The only place the hunger, damage etc should be disabled is the games island.

In Unix thread it sounds as though castles will have a vault so they can keep food in there and something like a wagon could be made out of boards that can hold large amounts of food for when you are going to invade.

ldhfd
08-07-2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by TheFrozenFiend

Kingdom Leader: OH NO. Were losing...Wait. I cant lose. *Heals everyone for the fifth time in the battle*

:rolleyes:
I only heals your hunger points...

KwuazlKenshin
08-10-2002, 05:18 AM
i dont think idhfd`s idea would be very good = / the kings would probably take advantage of that.... just healing whenever somone gets hit.. = /... wel i dunno...... but i think that it would be kinda bad if like 1 person on the opposing army trains all day and gets really powerfull and that army just sends that guy out to kill everyone..... because like a few levels makes a big difference... = /