PDA

View Full Version : Leaders

ldhfd
08-06-2002, 01:24 AM
Let's discuss on who should be leader of each kingdom

DragonX2
08-06-2002, 01:27 AM
I think Ghost Pirate should still rule Pirate Crew/Crescent Pirates. I don't see anyone else fit to be leader and he has ruled it forever and so he should still get to rule it. Without him the kingdom will most likely crumble. He was a strict but fair recruiter on 2k1 but he just wanted to recruit the best XD

Asuka
08-06-2002, 01:52 AM
Sukie for king of dustari :0

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-06-2002, 02:00 AM
Or, someone that Dustari likes, for the King of Dustari?

Dark-Dragoon
08-06-2002, 02:05 AM
CHARLES HABSBURG FOR KING!

adam
08-06-2002, 02:21 AM
I want the evil bomy to be king....

konidias
08-06-2002, 03:01 AM
I would like to lead samurai or the forest kingdom if possible.

GryffonDurime
08-06-2002, 03:21 AM
I second Charle's nomination!

Hiyoshi
08-06-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by konidias
I would like to lead samurai or the forest kingdom if possible.

Go for forest...I've still got hopes and plans for Samurai. I wanna lead it again.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-06-2002, 04:28 AM
Well, seen as though I've been nominated twice, already, I'll throw my hat in for leadership of Dustari

Hiyoshi
08-06-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Well, seen as though I've been nominated twice, already, I'll throw my hat in for leadership of Dustari

I see no problem with that.

DragonX2
08-06-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

I see no problem with that.

Me neither.
I think the kingdoms should be ruled by these people:
Pirate Crew - Ghost Pirate
Dustari - Aftershock
Samurai - Hiyoshi
Forest - Konidias
Zormite - No idea.

Amagius
08-06-2002, 05:41 AM
I think Aftershock should be King of Dustari.
Ghost Pirate for Pirates.
Hiyoshi for Samurai.

ldhfd
08-06-2002, 06:01 AM
I nominate Brad to be forest leader :)

Sir_Gareth
08-06-2002, 06:01 AM
BB SkILLz:

Dustari - Asuka.
Zormite - Chris.
Samurai - Lyndzey.
Pirates - GP.
Forest - mmmhmmhm

konidias
08-06-2002, 06:19 AM
Ok, yes, I would like to lead Forest. :) Of course the big question is this, didn't unixmad say there would be two 2k2 servers? Like one for alpha and one for main. I remember him saying he would leave alpha up so players could keep their stats and stuff there.

So how are Kingdoms going to work? If they come out in the alpha version then there is going to be bugs and then of course when the main version is out, will the kingdoms just drop off of alpha or what?

Sir_Gareth
08-06-2002, 06:40 AM
Ok, yes, I would like to lead Forest. :) Of course the big question is this, didn't unixmad say there would be two 2k2 servers? Like one for alpha and one for main. I remember him saying he would leave alpha up so players could keep their stats and stuff there.

So how are Kingdoms going to work? If they come out in the alpha version then there is going to be bugs and then of course when the main version is out, will the kingdoms just drop off of alpha or what?

BB Skillz:

Good luck of course. I'd love to lead the forest kingdom as well but considering I'm not the following, it probally won't occur.

A) Popular.
B) Good at graphics or whatever.
C) Nice.
D) Own a popular server.
E) Etc.

I'm just a guy. Not an oasis owner. So good luck and I hope you can become the leader.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-06-2002, 06:42 AM
I personally think having the Alpha server and the main server is just a waste of time. Either way you look at it, people are going to go to one server or the other. If kingdoms are on the main one only, then they will all go to the main server. If kingdoms are on the alpha server (god forbid) then everyone will probably stick with the alpha server. The only thing in making two servers succeeds in doing is just splitting up player numbers.

konidias
08-06-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

BB Skillz:

Good luck of course. I'd love to lead the forest kingdom as well but considering I'm not the following, it probally won't occur.

A) Popular.
C) Nice.
D) Own a popular server.
E) Etc.

I'm just a guy. Not an oasis owner. So good luck and I hope you can become the leader.

It doesn't matter that I'm owner of Oasis, or popular or whatever.. I mean if people think I suck as a leader, I'm sure I would get replaced. (that is, if I actually become a leader)

Hiyoshi
08-06-2002, 07:46 AM

BB Skillz:

A) Popular.
C) Nice.
D) Own a popular server.
E) Etc.

The only thing that I am is C. I'm not popular, I can't do graphics worth ****, and I don't own a server. Also, Lyndzey is inactive, so why make her leader of Samurai?

Asuka
08-06-2002, 02:41 PM
Some people like me Aftershock. Also unlike you i don't warpto people and begin to attack them. Why do you have warpto anyways.

ShadowStrike2k1
08-06-2002, 11:12 PM
BB Skillz:

Oh, no need to get defensive Hiyoshi. My opinion STANDS. I feel Lyndzey would be the best leader for Samurai, well excluding Dante of course. She is one of the few with actual intelligence and she can rp. You and icehawk are on once a week so don't gimme activity bullshit. Now, onto Zormite. I chose Chris Kill'em because he IS MY BROTHER AND I LOVE HIM. ;). Ha. Zardogan aka Chris was probally in all actuality one of the best emperors Zormite EVER had. Smart/having an actual personality is nice. That's why I chose my Chris. Now, Dustari. Asuka is a no ****ing brainer. Unfortunately when Dustari was under his reign he didn't let me in, but I could see why. I wasn't the best at the time as a roleplayer in general. He did let me in as a medievel gardener later on, but I mainly started Dustari in Zulithe's rule which was SO fun. Spi actually was smart then and he became Head knight. I was Shell knight Brad >;]. Asuka is another smart/fun guy and he FUC..damnit cannot cuss. He created Dustari. End. Now, pirates. No Brainer, Ghost has been the leader forever, he keeps it. Forest, excuse me Konidias? You don't get things for no reason. All the things I listed applied to you and I'm SURE if you had those, you would not even be in the runnings for a kingdom leader spot. But screw it. Why listen to me? I'm just a guy hiding with a fake identity until my account is back in business. Oh, for forest I'd love to lead it, but it won't happen. I like someone like Tupper might be good though. He's always rp'd as an elven type person, etc. Ah well, bye.

vsignasv
08-06-2002, 11:36 PM
SIGNA&$!S! : I WANNE LEAD DOOSTARHE

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Asuka
Some people like me Aftershock. Also unlike you i don't warpto people and begin to attack them. Why do you have warpto anyways.
No, I don't question that some people like you at all, in fact, I never did. And I didn't attack you after you killed me, I warped to follow you. The only reason you got me was because I rang the town bell three times, and it takes at least 10 seconds to load the new gmap for me so in that time you easily could have killed me (dishonorably, of course).

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by ShadowStrike2k1
BB Skillz:

Oh, no need to get defensive Hiyoshi. My opinion STANDS. I feel Lyndzey would be the best leader for Samurai, well excluding Dante of course. She is one of the few with actual intelligence and she can rp. You and icehawk are on once a week so don't gimme activity bullshit.
On 2k1, yes I know we were inactive. But in the few weeks before 2k2 Alpha was released, I did a lot of work, with IceHawk out of the scene. I tried to lay out a new hierarchy, tried to get things in order to hopefully get people interested in Samurai, but when I did get members, no one was ever active. That was kind of discouraging, thus causing me to be inactive. I'm on 2k2 almost everyday...things have changed. Dante won't be back either, he quit. I've already talked to him. He will not come back to Graal under any circumstances, from what I understand. Lyndzey can be Empress, it's all good, but from what I saw on 2k1 when she was Empress of Samurai, she was just as bad as IceHawk and I were. Maybe even worse.

ghostsamurai
08-07-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2

Me neither.
Dustari - Aftershock
Samurai - Hiyoshi
Forest - Konidias
Zormite - No idea.

Neonight:

PC - It's gotta be Ghost Pirate. Nobody else is fit for it. He's probably one of, if not, the best leader of a kingdom.

Dustari - Either Askukielala or Charles/Aftershock. I'm not much of a fan of Dustari anymore. >:[

Samurai - Isawk. :D

Forest - Konidias. I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do with it. I'd actually like to join it since there's no Karakaze on 2k2.

Zormite - Dead. If you do bring it back, make sure none of the staff are leaders/recruiters/members.

Edit:
Someone brought up an interesting point about Samurai. I'd say either IceHawk or Lyndzey, but Lyndzey is the new Accounts Administrator. She probably won't have time for 2k2.

konidias
08-07-2002, 01:31 AM
BB Skillz:

Forest, excuse me Konidias? You don't get things for no reason. All the things I listed applied to you and I'm SURE if you had those, you would not even be in the runnings for a kingdom leader spot. But screw it. Why listen to me? I'm just a guy hiding with a fake identity until my account is back in business. Oh, for forest I'd love to lead it, but it won't happen. I like someone like Tupper might be good though. He's always rp'd as an elven type person, etc. Ah well, bye.

What are you talking about? Because I own a server and I used to be staff that all the sudden I'm a bad guy for wanting to lead a kingdom? Doesn't that sound like discrimination? I never said "I am Forest leader" I said I would like to lead Forest.

I'm not going to sit here and explain why I would be a good leader, as it sounds like I am bragging about myself, and I would sound like someone running for president (which I hate)

ShadowStrike2k1
08-07-2002, 02:45 AM

What are you talking about? Because I own a server and I used to be staff that all the sudden I'm a bad guy for wanting to lead a kingdom? Doesn't that sound like discrimination? I never said "I am Forest leader" I said I would like to lead Forest.

I'm not going to sit here and explain why I would be a good leader, as it sounds like I am bragging about myself, and I would sound like someone running for president (which I hate)

BB:

Once again getting defensive. I never said you'd be a bad leader you nimrod. I just said..blah forget it before the konidias club attacks me. :rolleyes:

konidias
08-07-2002, 02:58 AM

BB:

Once again getting defensive. I never said you'd be a bad leader you nimrod. I just said..blah forget it before the konidias club attacks me. :rolleyes:

Aren't you basically saying I shouldn't be leader because I am popular or something? You even mention this "konidias club" that does not exist, like I'm so popular I have a club that defends me.

Sure I'm going to get defensive when you're being illogical.

ShadowStrike2k1
08-07-2002, 03:01 AM

Aren't you basically saying I shouldn't be leader because I am popular or something? You even mention this "konidias club" that does not exist, like I'm so popular I have a club that defends me.

Sure I'm going to get defensive when you're being illogical.

BB Skillz:

A) Popular.
C) Nice.
D) Own a popular server.
E) Etc.

HEY MR. LEARN TO READ. I SAID GOOD LUCK, NOTHING BAD. CHILL OUT.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Neonight:

PC - It's gotta be Ghost Pirate. Nobody else is fit for it. He's probably one of, if not, the best leader of a kingdom.

Dustari - Either Askukielala or Charles/Aftershock. I'm not much of a fan of Dustari anymore. >:[

Samurai - Isawk. :D

Forest - Konidias. I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do with it. I'd actually like to join it since there's no Karakaze on 2k2.

Zormite - Dead. If you do bring it back, make sure none of the staff are leaders/recruiters/members.

Edit:
Someone brought up an interesting point about Samurai. I'd say either IceHawk or Lyndzey, but Lyndzey is the new Accounts Administrator. She probably won't have time for 2k2.
Samurai run by IceHawk on 2k2...what sense does that make? He doesn'teven really like 2k2...

ghostsamurai
08-07-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

Samurai run by IceHawk on 2k2...what sense does that make? He doesn'teven really like 2k2...

Neonight:

Because your avitar scares me. :(

Hiyoshi
08-07-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Neonight:

Because your avitar scares me. :(
And how does my avatar scare you? WHAT'S WRONG WITH CHIEF ENGINEER HEAD!?

konidias
08-07-2002, 08:46 PM

HEY MR. LEARN TO READ. I SAID GOOD LUCK, NOTHING BAD. CHILL OUT.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eh, you just make it sound as if I purposely try to gain popularity and stuff so that I can get whatever I want. Popularity isn't something you have control over... now population on the other hand... *wiggles his finger over plague button* ;)

MilkyWay0016
08-07-2002, 11:12 PM
Okie-dokie. We need new people in my opnion (except for Pirate Crew, Ghost is the only one who could handle that) But as for dustari.....

Aftershock should no dout be king of dustari, pretty much everyone that's been really loyal to dustari likes him. I mean, and it is their opnion that counts! Its pretty unfair having people in other kingdoms decid our king, no? Plus, he deserves it, on 2k1 he worked all the way up to prince - which is a lot more than almost eveyone can say. I personally like Kawaii as queen, shes a great RPer - but its her choice if shes comming to 2k2 I guess...

Asu, no offense but dustari doesn't need a tryant now, that would really hurt us in the first stages of making our kingdom. Plus, most of the best members would quit! We need a new king that we actually all want

Zurkiba
08-08-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2

Me neither.
Dustari - Aftershock
Samurai - Hiyoshi
Forest - Konidias
Zormite - No idea.
Dustari - Aftershock
Samurai - Hiyoshi (I appointed him in the first place :D)
Forest - Konidias and Brad
Zormite - Me or Someone else?

Asuka
08-08-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
Okie-dokie. We need new people in my opnion (except for Pirate Crew, Ghost is the only one who could handle that) But as for dustari.....

Aftershock should no dout be king of dustari, pretty much everyone that's been really loyal to dustari likes him. I mean, and it is their opnion that counts! Its pretty unfair having people in other kingdoms decid our king, no? Plus, he deserves it, on 2k1 he worked all the way up to prince - which is a lot more than almost eveyone can say. I personally like Kawaii as queen, shes a great RPer - but its her choice if shes comming to 2k2 I guess...

Asu, no offense but dustari doesn't need a tryant now, that would really hurt us in the first stages of making our kingdom. Plus, most of the best members would quit! We need a new king that we actually all want

How do you know what everyone wants? Also, why would a tyrant be bad for the first stages. While everyone is starting out you want to take control and show everyone who truly is in control.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-08-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Asuka

How do you know what everyone wants? Also, why would a tyrant be bad for the first stages. While everyone is starting out you want to take control and show everyone who truly is in control.
And I discinctly remember that after you left, Dustari went through about 12 months of an endless vortex of hate and blame from the other kingdoms, ultimately leading to many collapses in government and forever labelling Dustari as a kingdom of aggression. I think it's time to change that image, it's not as easy as you think to upkeep something like that.

Asuka
08-08-2002, 04:20 AM
I thought we agreed that kingdom histories from G2K1 will not be brought to G2K2. Therefore none of that happened :D

Mellik
08-08-2002, 05:12 AM
Asuka was a great king. I mean GREAT. Dustari was evil AND powerful like they SHOULD be. Personally I'd choose the following.

Dustari: Asuka.
Zormite: Hiryuu.
Samurai:Lyndzey/whomever.
Pirates:Ghost Pirate.
Forest:Brad.

ldhfd
08-08-2002, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Mellik
Asuka was a great king. I mean GREAT. Dustari was evil AND powerful like they SHOULD be. Personally I'd choose the following.

who's Hiryuu

MilkyWay0016
08-08-2002, 05:38 AM
Asuka was a great king. I mean GREAT. Dustari was evil AND powerful like they SHOULD be.

Don't you think thats up for the majority of dustari to decide? And this is annying, why exactly SHOULD we be evil and powerful! Thats stupid, we have kingdoms MADE to be evil, like karakaze. It says no where in dustari's theme EVIL AND POWERFUL :(

Asuka got his chance as king as far as I can see. Its no fair to others to bring him back when we have better candidates who have not yet had a chance as king

Mellik
08-08-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016

Don't you think thats up for the majority of dustari to decide? And this is annying, why exactly SHOULD we be evil and powerful! Thats stupid, we have kingdoms MADE to be evil, like karakaze. It says no where in dustari's theme EVIL AND POWERFUL :(

Asuka got his chance as king as far as I can see. Its no fair to others to bring him back when we have better candidates who have not yet had a chance as king

Maybe if you even PLAYED graal when Asuka was king you'd know Dustari's purpose. They WERE evil, set on conquering, not to sit down at teatime with the fish. Also, once again you show stupidity by calling Karakaze evil. They are a bunch of friends that play jokes. They went to far by killing Dustari, I'll say that. But, they are FAR from evil. Also, ever see any movies? Does the powerful king of an empire EVER enjoy the power he has? NO! He ALWAYS wants more, the Dustari story fits in under Asuka's reign.

Brad
08-08-2002, 05:47 AM
That was me Milkyway. I got unbanned yesterday and I was using my other account to post til this finally worked again. I gave my Mellik account to a friend to post on the forums. Well, I'd like to lead forest, me and Ronith have set up numerous systems for it. We are straying away from the elven type kingdom the most. He'll post more later ;)

Hiyoshi
08-08-2002, 06:16 AM

Hiryuu quit...and it's not like he's coming back.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-08-2002, 07:07 AM

Maybe if you even PLAYED graal when Asuka was king you'd know Dustari's purpose. They WERE evil, set on conquering, not to sit down at teatime with the fish. Also, once again you show stupidity by calling Karakaze evil. They are a bunch of friends that play jokes. They went to far by killing Dustari, I'll say that. But, they are FAR from evil. Also, ever see any movies? Does the powerful king of an empire EVER enjoy the power he has? NO! He ALWAYS wants more, the Dustari story fits in under Asuka's reign.
Sorry Lygraf, not even that is going to foil my attempts at trying to run for Dustari leadership, just because you want me to join you in the forest kingdom, but that doesn't mean I can come plan with you :)

Brad
08-08-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Sorry Lygraf, not even that is going to foil my attempts at trying to run for Dustari leadership, just because you want me to join you in the forest kingdom, but that doesn't mean I can come plan with you :)

I said that when I used that account. Sorry :X

MilkyWay0016
08-08-2002, 09:29 PM

he had his chane

and yes, the karakaze theme pretty much is evil/maddess, destorying things, etc. That doesn't mean I hate them, its just what it is. You don't have to start calling names
and about ALL good kings being evil and wanthing power, ever heard of King Arthur? He didn't run around killing everyone in sight :( I never said I don't want a king who doesn't want to conquer. I don't want a pker! And the way I see it, Asuka already had his chance. YOU haven't even given aftershock a chance to see how it works out :/ and maybe he'd be good as another kingdom's leader but we need someone whos more intent on builing and stuff to be first King. YOU haven't even given aftershock a chance to see how it works out :/

Brad
08-08-2002, 11:59 PM
Unixmad (8/8/2002 11:53:26 AM):
I will explain soon in forums !

*Brad (Thief) (8/8/2002 11:51:40 AM):
I'm *trying* to become forest kingdom leader, please tell me how I'd be able to .

Asuka
08-09-2002, 12:59 AM
Hiryuu quit for the same reason as i quit. However Hiryuu has no ambition to come back.