PDA

View Full Version : The


SSJExcalibur
08-05-2002, 09:07 PM
bring back the top pk lists and stuff for graal classic. I feel so empty without them :p

Minoc
08-05-2002, 09:28 PM
aye

zell12
08-05-2002, 10:31 PM
SSJExcalibur? whats next -_-

Torankusu
08-05-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by zell12
SSJExcalibur? whats next -_- zell.

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-05-2002, 10:38 PM
Then Torankusu

ghostsamurai
08-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SSJExcalibur
bring back the top pk lists and stuff for graal classic. I feel so empty without them :p


Neglected:

Yes.. :\ I've been wanting to mention something about this. But I guess you beat me to it.

zell12
08-05-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
zell.
What point are you trying to make toran? I mean, SSJGoku is retarded. But SSJExcalibur is just pushing it over the line

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by SSJExcalibur
bring back the top pk lists and stuff for graal classic. I feel so empty without them :p

ya mean this?

http://web.archive.org/web/20000619140102/www.graalonline.com/site/stats/kills.shtml

note: #21

DeathChill
08-06-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by -SLaG-


ya mean this?

http://web.archive.org/web/20000619140102/www.graalonline.com/site/stats/kills.shtml

note: #21
oh god that must be old. I don't even see Raven on it and he had 20000+ kills (well actually around 60,000 cuz his acc got reset 3 times and every time he'd get his 20,000 back from non-stop Pking lol)

ghostsamurai
08-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Holy:
I used to be on those lists with my fenderbender account :-/

-Albus
08-06-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by zell12

What point are you trying to make toran? I mean, SSJGoku is retarded. But SSJExcalibur is just pushing it over the line
Making fun of someone cause you don't like their name is really pushing it.

Jinx
08-06-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by -Albus

Making fun of someone cause you don't like their name is really pushing it.

I don't actually make fun of people for their name, but it gets annoying seeing one 'SSJGOKU' after the other.

DBZ is true evil.

-Jinx

MalakSylv
08-06-2002, 03:11 AM
man what a dumb name. almost as dumb as malak

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill

oh god that must be old. I don't even see Raven on it and he had 20000+ kills (well actually around 60,000 cuz his acc got reset 3 times and every time he'd get his 20,000 back from non-stop Pking lol)

yea its around 1.3 I beleave

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by -Albus

Making fun of someone cause you don't like their name is really pushing it.

look at his name "torankasu"

nuff said.

Torankusu
08-06-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by -SLaG-


look at his name "torankasu"

nuff said. Too bad it's Torankusu, right, "SLaG"?

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Too bad it's Torankusu, right, "SLaG"?

atleast slag has a meaning behind it. Your shits just.. haha
toranksu, hahahha wtf were you thinking?

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 04:12 AM
It sounds like a retarded dinosaur

Kuza
08-06-2002, 04:14 AM
Lycia Pachukite =Sinistral of Evil= (Baddies)

At least she wasn't lying.

Torankusu
08-06-2002, 04:16 AM
And what the **** is slag supposed to be?

definition
slag Pronunciation Key (slg)
n.
The vitreous mass left as a residue by the smelting of metallic ore.
See scoria.


Tell me, how that name is the least bit unique, and has any bit of meaning.

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
And what the **** is slag supposed to be?



Tell me, how that name is the least bit unique, and has any bit of meaning.

not what I meant about meaning, You werent around when I got the name slag, nor do I feal like spending any more time telling/aruging with you. I was just commenting that you have 1 of the stupidest names on graal yet you proceed to make fun of others? hahahahhahahaa.

-peace im out-

feel free to keep whining and trying to make a point where there is none to be made.

Torankusu
08-06-2002, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by -SLaG-


not what I meant about meaning, You werent around when I got the name slag, nor do I feal like spending any more time telling/aruging with you. I was just commenting that you have 1 of the stupidest names on graal yet you proceed to make fun of others? hahahahhahahaa.

-peace im out-

feel free to keep whining and trying to make a point where there is none to be made. Funny how I wasn't making fun of the guy with the SSJ name, right?

-SLaG-
08-06-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Funny how I wasn't making fun of the guy with the SSJ name, right?

I dont care anyways, I just like getting you to argue. Its so easy to do with simple folk.

Domini
08-06-2002, 04:34 AM
This thread is ****ing pointless.

And slag, go the hell back to fyad.