PDA

View Full Version : Need staff for a PW urgently.

05-25-2001, 07:20 AM
As some of you may know I was devloping a player world for graal. The name was Sparmedia which was being devloped towards the result of an Ultimate and NPC rich PK/Spar server, With levels that no player world that could compaire too.

Sadly my harddrive crashed and lost my overworld, but today I have them back luckily from Jalen. There are currently 49 overworld levels linked together, only the top row has been detailed the rest are still basic, but they were done by hand and not a silly level generator.

So I'm tring to group together a team of talented graphic/level/npc'ers for this project. If you think you can help or be part of the team please contact me. I would really appreciate it.

AIM: Mafux0r
Email: [email protected]

thanks a lot.

Birdbird_0
05-26-2001, 05:02 PM
I can help... That is if you want me to. (I make GFXs too) you were right about the tile set though that you saw... I couldent think of anyother thig in the theam of "City of Fire" if you know what I mean. I am willing to apply my talkents if you want.

05-31-2001, 07:33 AM
Ok since noone is really replying I thought maybe people think the levels suck and dont want to work for another server... so here are a couple of levels to look at. If you are intrested please contact me, thanks.

http://pw.leetravers.net/sparmedia1.gif
Infront of the huge large scale castle ( layout can and will change in the future)

http://pw.leetravers.net/sparmedia2.gif
Waterfall

vergil
05-31-2001, 07:51 AM
wow that is pretty good have you any inside levels?

05-31-2001, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by vergil
wow that is pretty good have you any inside levels?

nope, not yet we have to do 49 overworld levels first, then do the inside of the castle which will have an innerworld the same size as the outside of the castle which is huge.

but the levels will be high details. What we really need is like 2 more level creators and a few kick arse NPC scripters

so many ideas, but can't make them alive without NPCscripters.

Birdbird_0
05-31-2001, 09:10 AM
Im 1/2 retarted and 1/2 talented when it comes to scriptt.

Psyker
06-02-2001, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Mafukie
so many ideas, but can't make them alive without NPCscripters.
you have just described my problem!

vergil
06-05-2001, 11:39 PM
scripting cant be that hard...
why dont you try learning it?

Kaimetsu
06-05-2001, 11:42 PM
You can either script or you can't. Everybody has a limit, and simple practice won't ever push you past that limit.

vergil
06-06-2001, 07:04 AM
?? bu..? wha :confused: :confused: and ?? :confused:

Munkey
06-06-2001, 03:18 PM
I'll help mafukie... here's a link to a snapshot of one of my levels.. i think it's a little bland but many others like them.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/Aceduck/playerpics/mauletta.gif

Just let me know what ya think of it.

bb2k1
06-07-2001, 01:18 PM
Why not use map generator? It's great.
Make a map, convert it, and then manually edit to to take out link errors and weird quirks, then detail the levels to hell. :)

06-07-2001, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by bb2k1
Why not use map generator? It's great.
Make a map, convert it, and then manually edit to to take out link errors and weird quirks, then detail the levels to hell. :)

because I dont like the level alignment. It didn't work for what I wanted to do.

bb2k1
06-09-2001, 09:27 AM
Ahh I see, it worked perfectly for me.

vergil
06-09-2001, 09:47 AM
if anything, its good for automaticlaly linking levels

hm
for some reason eevry time i come to this thread this password window pops up - "Enter your password for pw.leetravers.net"

could this be because of the images?

Huggles
06-09-2001, 11:10 AM
If you need any art tell me