PDA

View Full Version : Still not hiring police for 2001

bumpertobumper
08-04-2002, 07:43 AM
there are approximately 14 working police on graal 2001, granted some are not on all that much but, until i see what the average number of players are going to be playing here i see no need to hire more.it makes no sense to have 20 police if there are only going to be 25 players on average. all that will do is make people mad because there are so many police for so few players.so for now i need to see how many defect to 2002 and stay there(if it stays up long enough so that i can get a feel for whats going on.)so until that time just be patient and wait and see what happens. Corpse (Police Chief)

DeathChill
08-04-2002, 07:45 AM
ONO BUT I WANTED TO BE HIRED :( Wait a minute..

HVOstroHS
08-04-2002, 07:51 AM
Fire the ones that are never on.

Average # of players=21 (at the time).
# of Police=14
# that work=4-7
Average # of Police on at one time=1
Average # of Police CHIEFS on at one time=2

Googi
08-04-2002, 08:08 AM
Ummm....k?

Fidel Castro
08-04-2002, 08:17 AM
i didnt know corpse was chief, well done

Borstelmann
08-04-2002, 08:50 AM
i did

Jourdan
08-04-2002, 08:52 AM
Liek: Good cops
Me
Tseng
Houdini
Caius
CloudX
Shadow Angel

I haven't seen hardly any other people on. (Not including your favorite chrunchy, cheesiest snacks on the whole rold. lel)

ghostsamurai
08-04-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Jourdan
Liek: Good cops
Me
Tseng
Houdini
Caius
CloudX
Shadow Angel

I haven't seen hardly any other people on. (Not including your favorite chrunchy, cheesiest snacks on the whole rold. lel)

Neonight:

You're obnoxious and a horrible staff member.
Tseng is, in one word, "corrupt."
Houdini is alright, but he's never on.
Caius is good Police.
CloudX is good Police (When he's on. :x)
Shadow Angel... I haven't seen him on in a while.
Frank is good, and he's on all the time.
Sparkplug is good, but rarely on.
The Chief and Asst. Chief are usually on.

Need I say more?

James
08-04-2002, 09:15 AM
I'm always on, oh wait, I'm not police. Darnit. :(

Proxy
08-04-2002, 09:47 AM
I use my Police tag when I have to jail someone.
x.x
I get asked to do Police stuff while on EA tag so ehh... =/

ghostsamurai
08-04-2002, 10:01 AM
Holy:
I hardly see any of the listed on, and I am on at least one hour a day. Most more, unless im at the beach or something. (today for instance)

stefan76
08-04-2002, 10:24 AM
I got on when they need it.
Right now I'm the only Police on. Other than Cheetos...Hes playing survivor though.

I dont see why I should get on when there is only 10 players on...Since Cheetos is on 24/7 there is usually atleast 1 police on at all times ;)

SaitoHajime
08-04-2002, 10:26 AM
I'm on graal 4-5 hours a day. On Police tag most of that time, unless I'm holding an event or answering questions. I do the latter two when there's a scarcity of events or of FAQs online.

I'm contactable via AIM an additional 1-5 hours that I'm not on graal but on AIM, in case police assistance is required but none are on graal (Which happens sometimes, although idealistically it shouldn't).

Oh and P.S. I find the "corrupt" comment funny, NeoNight. :)

Sparkplug
08-04-2002, 11:45 AM
I;m not on as much because I was cought in the reset and i havent been restored. I lost all my hours and everything.. so whats fun about it now

Jourdan
08-05-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Neonight:

You're obnoxious and a horrible staff member.

Maybe obnoxious, but the only time I made a mistake was when Brad was holding survivor, and I thought you logged off then back on. And I told you I was sorry, and you won the bomy anyways =X

And I'm on Graal 3 to 4 hours a day, so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it Johnny!

XxxxneosoftxxxX
08-05-2002, 12:39 AM
problems like this are easily solved by:

FIRING the CRAPPY staff, and HIRING GOOD ONES.

Googi
08-05-2002, 12:57 AM
Yes, but people have a lot of different opinions on which of the cops are crappy.

ghostsamurai
08-05-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Jourdan

Maybe obnoxious, but the only time I made a mistake was when Brad was holding survivor, and I thought you logged off then back on. And I told you I was sorry, and you won the bomy anyways =X

And I'm on Graal 3 to 4 hours a day, so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it Johnny!

Neonight:

No, I consider being horrible as hitting a friend. That may sound weird, but I hit someone with my FAQ tag on, he could care less, and I was jailed 20 rocks from you by it. You're always right there ready to jail me along with Tseng.

And Tseng:
1.) It's Neonight--Not NeoNight.
2.) This brings me back to the Zormite thing. While members of your kingdom are allowed to do anything illegal while you're there, you jail anyone else trying to do the same thing.

To all other (especially Googi about his post):
99% of Graal 2001 players have the same opinion on who is and who is not good staff. Though I despise you on the forums, you are a good FAQ member. Everybody (except the Zormite players) wanted Tseng fired from Police.

SaitoHajime
08-05-2002, 02:42 AM
Sorry, Neonight then.

I swear I didn't see him do it. One person you were telling me about. Trusting you, I told him not to do it again. I told you that if you saw him do it again, tell me and I will jail him. I told him if he did it again he would be jailed for alot of rocks. He didn't do it again. As for why I didn't see it; at the time I was busy looking for someone's account who kept PKing me. Or I could have been talking to someone on AIM. When I'm on graal I'm not always right there. But, I did stop it from happening again. So therefore, I accomplished the most important goal.

Borstelmann
08-05-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by XxxxneosoftxxxX
problems like this are easily solved by:

FIRING the CRAPPY staff, and HIRING GOOD ONES.

Your so helpful

--Chris--
08-05-2002, 11:21 AM
everyone that jourdan just named are barely on tag (like once a week or so) except
himself
tseng
cheetos
those 3 are the only hard working police i see online

Torankusu
08-05-2002, 11:26 AM
corpse dislikes his spacebar key.