PDA

View Full Version : graal now

shaggy_elven
08-03-2002, 02:24 PM
i miss old classic and the old servers
so simple yet so fun

nowadays everything is npc server

for some reason i sound like a old man what do you guys think?

post your suggestions

like new classic sux

The Zone would be the place to be now its angel clan....

AlexH
08-03-2002, 02:27 PM
Yes I prefered Graal when there was more players mainly because it meant more people to interact with.
Classic was much better with more players.
Although it's nubers haven't had a massive drop it seems to have lost all the people that PK and that's why I played classic. :(

NPC Server is a great advancment in Graal.
It allows much more possabilites with NPCs.

Ghost Pirate
08-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven

like new classic sux

The whole layering future to past to blah blah bull
it to me right now is crap...if tyhm would remove the blasted future crap from classic it might be worthy again

Kuza
08-03-2002, 02:34 PM
Yes. Graal was built with and designed for/with 2D graphics, it's what drew in the initial audience/customers and the path was weaved for a future endeavor of what, a 3D version? I was hoping such advancements would be implemented into projects such as NewWorld for once, and Classic is unorganized. You can't deny that, the levels, scripts, and nearly everything else. I'm not ragging on Tyhm or anything either.

It just seems like a good idea... Graal should stick to its roots, perhaps even begin a PW project for a PK/Classic style server. This way, you have an official RP server and PK server.

See Rhune PW Project (http://rhunelk.cjb.net)

Mike2001mike2001
08-03-2002, 06:12 PM
I hate that graal is gone P2p i worked for many servers but the worse thing is we pay for work for servers though........

Minoc
08-03-2002, 06:32 PM
Classic suck now :(
Because all the stupid changes many players started playing illegal servers with the old levels, including players that paid for Graal \=

LOA--Paul
08-03-2002, 06:50 PM
I like old classic
I like "new" classic
I like classic

Chaos0838
08-03-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
Yes I prefered Graal when there was more players mainly because it meant more people to interact with.
Classic was much better with more players.
Although it's nubers haven't had a massive drop it seems to have lost all the people that PK and that's why I played classic. :(

NPC Server is a great advancment in Graal.
It allows much more possabilites with NPCs.

All the PKers still play.
Hoss, Evolve, [smurx], Sabre, Spurx, me and the whole of US ect.

Dude you would be suprised lol

Hiker
08-03-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Chaos0838

All the PKers still play.
Hoss, Evolve, [smurx], Sabre, Spurx, me and the whole of US ect.

Dude you would be suprised lol

Pker's can't get enough. They love making people mad by constantly pk'n everyone they see.

Griffyn
08-03-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by shaggy_elven
nowadays everything is npc server
Haha, yeah, the NPC Server was the worst thing to happen to graal. :rolleyes:

nyghtGT
08-03-2002, 10:06 PM
I used to like classic, till I got banned for having "staff tools" on my account.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-03-2002, 11:29 PM
Its called innovation. Get used to it.

Do you really expect someone new to Graal to buy all of this nostalgic stuff you're all talking about? If I was a new player, I'd be looking at how advanced the gameplay and graphics are, not the latter.

Charles
08-04-2002, 05:46 AM
I liked graal best when it there was only Graal Classic and the small connected server of Kharlia.

There wasnt any stupid Heras or whatever those things are called and it was way easier to keep guilds together and stuff.
The only thing that I dint like about it was the lagg.

mikepg
08-04-2002, 05:57 AM
classic completely sucks now. It lags me sooooo badly, my computer crashes. Now, you may be thinking "Shut up war lord, you computer just sucks/ you have a horrible connection" and either of those may be true, yet classic ran flawlessly for me, when there were 220 people on at one time, and i was on a slower connection. Classic is no longer fun, the story is absent now, and the quests are unfun.

Death to Classic

Charles
08-04-2002, 06:16 AM
I can remember when a long time ago, Kharlia was planning to have Gundams put on the server. That was an awsome time. (Saddly, against rules)

LOA--Paul
08-04-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by mikepg
classic completely sucks now. It lags me sooooo badly, my computer crashes. Now, you may be thinking "Shut up war lord, you computer just sucks/ you have a horrible connection" and either of those may be true, yet classic ran flawlessly for me, when there were 220 people on at one time, and i was on a slower connection. Classic is no longer fun, the story is absent now, and the quests are unfun.

Death to Classic

Runs the same as it always has for me.
And the quests are alot more fun, and before none of the quests went together at all, there was NO story, now they go together, in a way that can be expanded on constantly, so it is still a "Forever evolving world" but the story makes sence