PDA

View Full Version : Ideas To Make G2k2 Cool N Stuf

ldhfd
08-03-2002, 11:03 AM
HERE'S THE IDEA!!!!!!add playerhouses and make furniture shops that sells beds,chest,and alot of furnitures or you could make them and when you buy it you can carry it and put it in your house and you can put your coins and stuff in there and lock it and you can set like a combination number like 8-6-6 and thiefs can break in yuor house and have 5 minutes to try to fingure out the combintion and steal your stuff if after 5 minutes they're still here then the npc guards will be here and kill him

DragonX2
08-03-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
HERE'S THE IDEA!!!!!!add playerhouses and make furniture shops that sells beds,chest,and alot of furnitures or you could make them and when you buy it you can carry it and put it in your house and you can put your coins and stuff in there and lock it and you can set like a combination number like 8-6-6 and thiefs can break in yuor house and have 5 minutes to try to fingure out the combintion and steal your stuff if after 5 minutes they're still here then the npc guards will be here and kill him

There is a 2002 Suggestions forum *sigh* :(

Spectre1337
08-03-2002, 11:09 AM
I know a good idea to make 2k2 cool. Buy a large fan and place directly in front of it. There is no other way.

ChocoboGrn
08-03-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
I know a good idea to make 2k2 cool. Buy a large fan and place directly in front of it. There is no other way.

What, you don't have air conditioning in "Coolsville?"

mikepg
08-04-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd

if there is a single player house on g2k2, I will quit, and never ever play it again. If you want a player house, there are 15 other server to put them on, leave g2k2 PH free!!