PDA

View Full Version : graal 2002 ideas dont flame


davidpsy
08-02-2002, 02:11 PM
well i have been playing this server for some time it is great but can be inproved first it was fun for a few days collecting items and killing people and stuff but what made sanstrata fun was the people and the events and new up dates and new npcs weapons and player houses like i rember once on sanstrata i had my player house uploaded it was the most fun day on sanstrata there ever was everone was at my house playing my events and doing my gun quest and shooting everone so if you want to make graal 2002 more fun i think you should add player houses that are made by players and add events because what makes a server fun is people and doing things with people you sort of turned graal 2002 in to a single person game where you collect weapons and kill people its funer if you can do things with people ither then work and killing. beacuse the reason this game is a online game is to do things with other people am i wrong? also
please put some sign on how to do things but other then that GREAT GFX AND GREAT BODYS AND SCRIPTS i mean this server has everthing other servers dream of haveing but then this server does not have things most servers have that make them fun you got to have a viratry of things to do like i loved that stefan quest on graal 2001 because it involved people. i liked graal 2002 the first few days and then i thought about sanstrata and the people and fun it was to see new player houses and to compeate in events and just do things with other people. so please take my advice but great server other wise stefan keep it comming
these are ideas for graal 2002 dont flame it again and make them close it i have a joke thread in not releated to graal go there please if you want to flame

user13-xo
08-02-2002, 02:19 PM
Use paragraphs and periods

Aliendude
08-02-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by user13-xo
Use paragraphs and periods

Just leave his grammar alone. If it bothers you so much don't read his post and don't respond. Someone comments on his grammar after every post he makes.

Donald, if you want a server like that try out some more PWs since G2k2 will probly focus more on RPing ^^

davidpsy
08-02-2002, 02:29 PM
yeah your right aliendude your right and i know what i must do in the end it all comes down to it i must bring sanstrata back and i know if i try hard i can do anything.

davidpsy
08-02-2002, 02:32 PM
you know its funny i used to hate aliendude on graal 2001 for skaming and stuff but now i like him since i got to know him on the forums :) hes probly the olny one here who understands how stupid it is when you take the time to make a thread and shair information and your ideas that when someone all they can say is grammer use periods its so stupid and when i do all they say is yes you used grammer i bet these people who do it are probly the ones aliendude skamed because they are so stupid no ofence aliendude lol

BeZeRkEr
08-02-2002, 02:38 PM
dont doulbe post
and obviously sanstrata or whatever the hell it is was shut down
you cant bring it back
DONT YOU GET THAT?

Aliendude
08-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr
dont doulbe post
and obviously sanstrata or whatever the hell it is was shut down
you cant bring it back
DONT YOU GET THAT?

Unixmad just double posted, why dont you jump on him for it? It just makes me mad that people attack anything that donald says. Sometimes it is better to double post. People might read a post before it's edited, then later when they come back to the topic they could skip over the edits since they already read that post.

Yes Sanstrata is gone, and most likely forever. I'm sure he realizes that too...Atleast let him try.

Donald, you really should just try to find another PW similar to Sanstrata. You can maybe even get your old house from Sanstrata uploaded if you still have the levels :) Of course, you can keep on trying to bring Sanstrata back if you want. Just don't get your hopes too high x.x

James
08-02-2002, 03:23 PM
Don't delete my posts, thanks.

davidpsy
08-03-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Aliendude


Unixmad just double posted, why dont you jump on him for it? It just makes me mad that people attack anything that donald says. Sometimes it is better to double post. People might read a post before it's edited, then later when they come back to the topic they could skip over the edits since they already read that post.

Yes Sanstrata is gone, and most likely forever. I'm sure he realizes that too...Atleast let him try.

Donald, you really should just try to find another PW similar to Sanstrata. You can maybe even get your old house from Sanstrata uploaded if you still have the levels :) Of course, you can keep on trying to bring Sanstrata back if you want. Just don't get your hopes too high x.x
thank you aliendude your a nice person but your wrong i have well i cant talk about it nm forget i said anything about sanstrata im just bringing it back thats all. :)

haunter
08-03-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Aliendude


Just leave his grammar alone. If it bothers you so much don't read his post and don't respond. Someone comments on his grammar after every post he makes.


If he wants people to read and possibly consider his ideas he is going to have to make his posts readable. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp...

davidpsy
09-28-2003, 06:39 PM
Holy **** I just read this now and I'm like man my grammer sucked, I couldent even read that *****.

davidpsy
10-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr
dont doulbe post
and obviously sanstrata or whatever the hell it is was shut down
you cant bring it back
DONT YOU GET THAT?


No I dont get that and its the future now, I am the owner now it has been saved by me. I guess my past self was right in the end I did have to bring it back and I did. Thank you past self.

Dude6252000
10-13-2003, 07:19 PM
Okay, I thought you'd know better. But you revived a thread on purpose?

davidpsy
10-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Dude6252000
Okay, I thought you'd know better. But you revived a thread on purpose?

Yep :D. Just like I revived sans On purpose ;).

Dude6252000
10-13-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by davidpsy
Yep :D. Just like I revived sans On purpose ;).
Reviving a server isn't against any rules. Reviving threads is.

davidpsy
10-14-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

Reviving a server isn't against any rules. Reviving threads is.


Ugh come on, cant you stop thinking about the rules for a minute? Youl never have any fun if you dont think outside of the box or do something a little crazy.

Dude6252000
10-14-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
Ugh come on, cant you stop thinking about the rules for a minute? Youl never have any fun if you dont think outside of the box or do something a little crazy.
Donald, I'm trying to keep you out of trouble. I don't want to act "crazy", by your definition. You go into random threads and say things like, "DOOM MONKEYS CHEESE LOL BF1942 LOL LYCIA DOOM DOOM!!1!11"

davidpsy
10-14-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

Donald, I'm trying to keep you out of trouble. I don't want to act "crazy", by your definition. You go into random threads and say things like, "DOOM MONKEYS CHEESE LOL BF1942 LOL LYCIA DOOM DOOM!!1!11"

I havent talked about Battle Field 1942 latily, Ive never said LYCIA and yeah I say doom doom so did Bird Bird! What do you have aganced Monkeys cheese? >=(

Dude6252000
10-14-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
I havent talked about Battle Field 1942 latily, Ive never said LYCIA and yeah I say doom doom so did Bird Bird! What do you have aganced Monkeys cheese? >=(
It gets incredibly annoying and repetative. :x

davidpsy
10-14-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

It gets incredibly annoying and repetative. :x

You say you dont want to act crazy like me but erm...

Originally posted by Dude6252000

wtf u sux jaemz i own u at gunbuodn so sftu plz thx


I rest my case?

Dude6252000
10-14-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
You say you dont want to act crazy like me but erm...




I rest my case?
You don't act like that. You say things like what I posted about before. And that was one post. You do it constantly. Me posting that was more of an inside joke, too. Me and James were acting like complete retards in a game before, and James was joking with me, so I joked back. You constantly do the same "joking" a lot, usually out of no where.

davidpsy
10-14-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

You don't act like that. You say things like what I posted about before. And that was one post. You do it constantly. Me posting that was more of an inside joke, too. Me and James were acting like complete retards in a game before, and James was joking with me, so I joked back. You constantly do the same "joking" a lot, usually out of no where.

Yep ^_^. Maybe I should stop doing it on the forums and do it more with the insain dudes like chris and eric on aim?

Dude6252000
10-14-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
Yep ^_^. Maybe I should stop doing it on the forums and do it more with the insain dudes like chris and eric on aim?
Please. Or at least try to be a bit less predictable, so it's more funny, and less annoying. ;[

davidpsy
10-14-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

Please. Or at least try to be a bit less predictable, so it's more funny, and less annoying. ;[

k ;)

Dude6252000
10-14-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
k ;)
Donald, you're too awesome. You're one of the few people on the forums that actually understand the points people are trying to make. Other people just flame you when you try to help them. <3

davidpsy
10-14-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

Donald, you're too awesome. You're one of the few people on the forums that actually understand the points people are trying to make. Other people just flame you when you try to help them. <3


Woah lol. ty =D.

Satrek2000
10-14-2003, 02:15 PM
Uhm, guys... couldn't you do that per forum-pm, or, to save time, an instand messanger? Not that I meant to keep you from arguing, but... well... I don't think the forums are there for personal quarrels

Dude6252000
10-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Satrek2000
Uhm, guys... couldn't you do that per forum-pm, or, to save time, an instand messanger? Not that I meant to keep you from arguing, but... well... I don't think the forums are there for personal quarrels
This isn't really personal, because it's about him reviving a forum topic. Person quarrels happen all the time, anyways. I'm not sure about the 2002 forums, though.

James2k2
10-17-2003, 08:58 AM
Isn't Karsh just that damn good? :)

GoZelda
11-05-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

Reviving a server isn't against any rules. Reviving threads is.
It was a nice thread. I understood most of what Donald said and meant (i think), and he is right in a lot of it. I could've also just been playing pokemon because it's the same, except that you beat 1337 pwnage maps instead of gym leaders.