PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerers...

Poogle
08-02-2002, 12:01 PM
SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE A %$!$$!%# PICK AXE! Seriously! Sorcorers are smart people and they cant even use a pick axe????? I cant do anything as a Sorcorer and I see others playing and this seems to be me and only me. X( bug or suggestion you choose i dont like this one bit...

btw tip for staff: your not better then us so stop thinking your too good to answer me!

MetallicKorin
08-02-2002, 07:52 PM
We can use pick axe if we get scroll of melee attack. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, I got that scroll, and I can use pick axe. Fun. :p

AlexH
08-02-2002, 07:53 PM
If they get scroll of melee does that allow them to wear armour and use swords too?

MasterNuke
08-02-2002, 09:39 PM
yes... but all the extra weight weighs us sorcs down...

magicbud3344
08-02-2002, 09:57 PM
thats not afre, they start out being able to use all thies badass spells then they also get swords XD what do they not have

Poogle
08-02-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by MetallicKorin
We can use pick axe if we get scroll of melee attack. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, I got that scroll, and I can use pick axe. Fun. :p how do you get the damn scrolls then?

DragonX2
08-03-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
how do you get the damn scrolls then?

You start with a random scroll so people just keep restarting until they have it..

Mman
08-03-2002, 01:04 AM
Exactly, as it is if a sorcorer cannot use a pickeaxe then he also cannot use bread or water and will most likely starve to death. They should be able to invoke a spell that negates hunger or creates food.

Hiker
08-03-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Mman
Exactly, as it is if a sorcorer cannot use a pickeaxe then he also cannot use bread or water and will most likely starve to death. They should be able to invoke a spell that negates hunger or creates food.
I've seen the spell that can create food in the store. It was 420 plat. I think its for priests only though. :/

Poogle
08-03-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2

You start with a random scroll so people just keep restarting until they have it.. it gets boring after the 30th time dude

ChocoboGrn
08-03-2002, 04:28 AM
Well, you can buy a scroll of melee weapons, but it costs 600 platinum...and you don't always succeed...
Maybe you should live off water? :D

Hiker
08-03-2002, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by ChocoboGrn
Well, you can buy a scroll of melee weapons, but it costs 600 platinum...and you don't always succeed...
Maybe you should live off water? :D
If he can't handle a melee weapon, he can't handle a watering can.
lmao

ChocoboGrn
08-03-2002, 05:18 AM
Oh well...hmm.
Forget being a wizard, be an alchemist, LOL.

They start automatically with melee weapons and a pendant that allows them to cast spells (and 2 or 3 spells) as well as the normal random scroll. :)

Hiker
08-03-2002, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by ChocoboGrn
Oh well...hmm.
Forget being a wizard, be an alchemist, LOL.

They start automatically with melee weapons and a pendant that allows them to cast spells (and 2 or 3 spells) as well as the normal random scroll. :)
Priests come with an amulet. Mine gives +1ac

Mman
08-03-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Hiker

I've seen the spell that can create food in the store. It was 420 plat. I think its for priests only though. :/

I've never seen it or any spells in the store. Was there a limited supply?

Hiker
08-03-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Mman

I've never seen it or any spells in the store. Was there a limited supply?

It was removed from the store for now. I guess they're only selling stuff that works. I think you have to use "/use_skill literacy" before using a scroll you bought.

Er1c
08-03-2002, 08:32 AM
The items that appear in stores apear randomly.

Whenever an item is bought or gets destroyed for any other reason, a new, random item will take it's place.

ChocoboGrn
08-03-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Er1c
The items that appear in stores apear randomly.

Whenever an item is bought or gets destroyed for any other reason, a new, random item will take it's place.

And each time the item is replaced, it usually changes and normally has to be reidentified (some items dont have to be identified, like diamonds)

Identified items are cheaper than unidentified items...normally. I saw a ring that cost 2000 platinum before it was identified that became over 10,000 platinum after I identified it...

Poogle
08-04-2002, 06:50 AM
You guys are forgeting the point I am the only sorsorer that doesnt havethe damn scroll and it gets very annoying! *quits 2002 till they fix the damn thing

konidias
08-04-2002, 05:49 PM
You guys are forgeting the point I am the only sorsorer that doesnt havethe damn scroll and it gets very annoying! *quits 2002 till they fix the damn thing

Just say /restart and keep restarting until you get good stats and the scroll you want.

Poogle
08-05-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by konidias

Just say /restart and keep restarting until you get good stats and the scroll you want. I found out what it was Zormites dont get the scroll as sorserers. I had to become a dusty

konidias
08-06-2002, 02:52 AM
I found out what it was Zormites dont get the scroll as sorserers. I had to become a dusty

That's odd.. I'm pretty sure that the kingdom you pick has nothing to do with what scroll you get...

Poogle
08-07-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by konidias

That's odd.. I'm pretty sure that the kingdom you pick has nothing to do with what scroll you get... it does for sorcerers.

DeathChill
08-07-2002, 12:45 AM
it does for sorcerers. No, just no.

Poogle
08-07-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
No, just no. Well reseting 58 times as Zormite not geting the Melee Scroll then finnally when you change to Dustari you get it first try!

DeathChill
08-07-2002, 01:56 AM
Well reseting 58 times as Zormite not geting the Melee Scroll then finnally when you change to Dustari you get it first try! Or it just happened to happen that way? IT'S RANDOM. PS: Die, your game is crap because you used Aeon Legends code and gfx

konidias
08-07-2002, 02:01 AM
Well reseting 58 times as Zormite not geting the Melee Scroll then finnally when you change to Dustari you get it first try!

There's like 15-20 different scrolls that are obtainable when you start. It's possible that you just didn't land on it because of the odds. When there is 15 choices and you try 58 times, you still have a slim chance of getting what you wanted.