PDA

View Full Version : Leaders and Followers.


Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:10 AM
Why the hell has graal became into a game of leaders and followers.?
Like graal is now trying to become a popularity contest? The more "well-known" people try to put down the "less-known" people and its stupid and dumb,

Than the followers come in, People try to do things like other people like "taleka liekan theas" or theyy talk in 1337.
Its so damn annoing how you see everyone talk like that just to try to become peoples friends or, or just try to gain respect.

Than there are the "Post your Pics" threads. Than there are the people who think less of people because of there looks, Thats just plain stupid, that just makes you look more stupid.

Why the hell do you guys just try to seem cool, and try to fit in? why the hell can you people just be yourself for once? Maybe people will repect you more if you act like yourself.

I myself have acted behind a mask not acting like meyself and who I am. From now on I will.

Gawd, Who the hell cares if people know who you are, its not like they will reconize you when you walk down the street and ask you for an autograph,

listen, ITS ONLY A GAME.

Artificial_Sweetener
08-02-2002, 09:12 AM
Tell that to people like Geno -_-

magicbud3344
08-02-2002, 09:16 AM
i don't even know you guy 0_o

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:16 AM
Brad says:

"I used to be like that, a real ass. Changed I guess. I never acted not myself though, just my personality. Most of the time like my sn omgbradrox its just all a joke that people take too seriously, oh well. Unfortunately my months as my jokingly conceded self have gotten me into trouble and made people hate me. Not like I care too much, just annoys me."

Amagius
08-02-2002, 09:18 AM
Maybe Geno's Stupid? LOL, I'm joking. Anyways, I do like I would usually be, and that's why I don't give pictures. If they knew what I looked like if they found me they shoot me. NO PICTURES.

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
i don't even know you guy 0_o

Its true, you always "try" too be funny when half the time no one even finds your funny. Your the proboly biggest poser around just trying to fit in, dude if you tried that hard in real life maybe you woulf of got an ass wooping, or an ass wooping of friends to hang around with.

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:25 AM
Holy:
I've had the same personality since I started graal.
I'm nice to people who don't treat me like an idiot.

magicbud3344
08-02-2002, 09:26 AM
is that all you do is ***** and complane?
it seems liek you have to whine about everything =|
omi no one likes me anymore so i have to go put down other people because i am wearing my big boy pants, just shut the **** up please

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:26 AM
Also, My Confession to the people using the ghostsamuria account.
Guess who has been changing your sig.
I like you all it was just a joke.

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
is that all you do is ***** and complane?
it seems liek you have to whine about everything =|
omi no one likes me anymore so i have to go put down other people because i am wearing my big boy pants, just shut the **** up please

I could care less if eveyone hated me here, what would it matter?

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
is that all you do is ***** and complane?
it seems liek you have to whine about everything =|
omi no one likes me anymore so i have to go put down other people because i am wearing my big boy pants, just shut the **** up please
Holy:
Remember when I was so mean to you, then we both apologized now we rawk?
O JEA FO SHO

Kuza
08-02-2002, 09:36 AM
Some trends are easily followed, others are just pointless and there's no excuse for.

However, I for one can say I've never been influenced by anyone on these forums. There may be a few people, but only for sensible purposes... people like Psyker, Konidias, Dante, Zakur, Sam, Crono, and I could go on. It's only because they have values and qualities that I wish I had.

Artificial_Sweetener
08-02-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Artificial_Sweetener
Tell that to people like Geno -_-
You know who Wryoko (Xxmatt3xX) is -_-;
I'd always bug the **** out of you XD

- But you've changed so no worries guy :)

(yay your grammar has finally gone to an average level :D)

magicbud3344
08-02-2002, 09:39 AM
ROFL yey now i can spell things XD

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 10:19 AM
Yah brad, I know what you mean,

Echos
08-02-2002, 10:20 AM
I have allies, and I have enemies. I do not look up at anyone, and hopefully nobody looks up at me.

gloop
08-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


Its true, you always "try" too be funny when half the time no one even finds your funny. Your the proboly biggest poser around just trying to fit in, dude if you tried that hard in real life maybe you woulf of got an ass wooping, or an ass wooping of friends to hang around with. \


http://www.starterupsteve.com/images/funny2/TalkingAbout.jpg

Geno is the man

screen_name
08-02-2002, 12:31 PM
personally i dont talk l33t

i mean sure, i've made a few friends of the forums/game but that's not b/c/ i want followers, its just to help me enjoy the game a little more, you know what i mean?


also, i dont like the pic thing either, if you think less of someone else b/c of their looks, then you yourself aren't that great looking in my eyes

personality is the beauty of everyone, not skin

Birdbird_0
08-02-2002, 02:44 PM
TO lead... Too much responsibity
TO fallow... Too lazy.

Everyone has their own traits as a person, some make them up, some just dont care, others are "posers" who the hell cares though.

What do you think of me? I am courious, because I am very very scared of what other people think of me *shits self*

Borstelmann
08-02-2002, 04:18 PM
TO lead... Too much responsibity
TO fallow... Too lazy.

I agree oh my

konidias
08-02-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
i don't even know you guy 0_o
Originally posted by magicbud3344
is that all you do is ***** and complane?
it seems liek you have to whine about everything =|
omi no one likes me anymore so i have to go put down other people because i am wearing my big boy pants, just shut the **** up please
Originally posted by magicbud3344
ROFL yey now i can spell things XD

Everything in red explains the reason people think you are just using words to try and look cool.

BeZeRkEr
08-02-2002, 07:54 PM
that or he really is an idiot

bird bird is very intelligent but he doesn't talk normally
everyone copies how birdo talks

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by konidias




Everything in red explains the reason people think you are just using words to try and look cool.
Holy:
That's just how he wants to talk. How can a jumble of binary code make some one look cool?

Googi
08-02-2002, 09:02 PM
I use omi/odam/other stuff that Spi first used because it is incredibly catchy :D

Anyways, if you mean do I act the way I do in "real life", no, not to be cool of anything (As you can see I am not :p), but because it's fun (infact I act differently on every forum/game).

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Googi
I use omi/odam/other stuff that Spi first used because it is incredibly catchy :D

Anyways, if you mean do I act the way I do in "real life", no, not to be cool of anything (As you can see I am not :p), but because it's fun (infact I act differently on every forum/game).
Holy:
Actually, I think the "o..." series came from Yobby :]

Kaimetsu
08-02-2002, 09:05 PM
I think I'm influenced by people occasionally, but usually I'm too self-absorbed to take anybody else's lead.

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
I think I'm influenced by people occasionally, but usually I'm too self-absorbed to take anybody else's lead.
:cool:

BeZeRkEr
08-02-2002, 09:13 PM
i say what the ****
but not from graal
from jay and silent bob

konidias
08-02-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Holy:
That's just how he wants to talk. How can a jumble of binary code make some one look cool?

Still, it's annoying to have tons of people talking in a language others can barely understand.

OkEwL iF i StArT TaLkInG lIeK tHiZ aLl TeH tIeM iM sUrE iT wUd bEcUmE aNnOyInG aNd It wOuLd MaEk ThInGz HaRd 2 rEaD k GuY lEl

*edit* Not that it makes someone look cool, they just think if they say it, the people that came up with it will like them or something. Like if I started saying Haleo instead of Hello, if others started saying it, it would spread like wildfire all over the forums.

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by konidias


Still, it's annoying to have tons of people talking in a language others can barely understand.

OkEwL iF i StArT TaLkInG lIeK tHiZ aLl TeH tIeM iM sUrE iT wUd bEcUmE aNnOyInG aNd It wOuLd MaEk ThInGz HaRd 2 rEaD k GuY lEl
Holy:
That is fun every once in a while, but of course it gets annoying. And Geno, who was your example, isn't that "hardcore" of a 1337-5p43k3r

Kaimetsu
08-02-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Holy:
That is fun every once in a while, but of course it gets annoying. And Geno, who was your example, isn't that "hardcore" of a 1337-5p43k3r Grim Squeaker:

It's 1337 5Qu43k3r, dagnabbit. ;P

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Grim Squeaker:

It's 1337 5Qu43k3r, dagnabbit. ;P
Holy:
TEH SQWEEK HAS SPOKEN.

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Grim Squeaker:

It's 1337 5Qu43k3r, dagnabbit. ;P

The world doesnt revolve around you
*flips hair back*
It revolves around me
*puts on shades*

Kaimetsu
08-02-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


The world doesnt revolve around you
*flips hair back*
It revolves around me
*puts on shades* Grim Squeaker:

The world may revolve around you, but the universe revolves around me.

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Grim Squeaker:

The world may revolve around you, but the universe revolves around me.
*slaps*

Kaimetsu
08-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

*slaps* *Hits with hand bag*

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
*Hits with hand bag*

*breaks a nail*

THATS IT IM OUT OF HERE

Kaimetsu
08-02-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
*Hits with hand bag*

Grim! You posting endangers my account!

ghostsamurai
08-02-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Why the hell has graal became into a game of leaders and followers.?
Like graal is now trying to become a popularity contest? The more "well-known" people try to put down the "less-known" people and its stupid and dumb,

Than the followers come in, People try to do things like other people like "taleka liekan theas" or theyy talk in 1337.
Its so damn annoing how you see everyone talk like that just to try to become peoples friends or, or just try to gain respect.

Than there are the "Post your Pics" threads. Than there are the people who think less of people because of there looks, Thats just plain stupid, that just makes you look more stupid.

Why the hell do you guys just try to seem cool, and try to fit in? why the hell can you people just be yourself for once? Maybe people will repect you more if you act like yourself.

I myself have acted behind a mask not acting like meyself and who I am. From now on I will.

Gawd, Who the hell cares if people know who you are, its not like they will reconize you when you walk down the street and ask you for an autograph,

listen, ITS ONLY A GAME.

Neonight:

Here's $5. Go buy a ticket to the Cluebus.

1.) That whole respect thing was a joke. You're making a post about a joke. A fricking joke. Deal with it.

2.) Some people like to talk "1337." I have no problem with that. They can say what they say, as long as it has no interference with the Terms and Conditions of these forums.

3.) Just to get you helped up on that Cluebus, I need to tell you something. 90% of the posters on these forums are acting like themselves. The only people that aren't are people like Sac who just spam and spam the threads.

MalakSylv
08-02-2002, 11:50 PM
merlin:

that way of "speach" was not made to look cool it was made to mock the idiots who actually talked like that

this happend when these forums were new and g2k1 was new so we were mostly thinking of the original 2k1 population (jack etc) and from classic. it was never trying to be "cool" because me and game and tyne and malak etc have talked like that in the past to mock the people who talked like that normally.

Domini
08-03-2002, 12:06 AM
It kinda happens naturally, I guess.

haunter
08-03-2002, 12:13 AM
"ono i r leet b/c liek i carnt sp33l"

adam
08-03-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu


Grim! You posting endangers my account!


I think there is a difference between sharing an account and posting a message for somebody.

I'd ask though....

Kaimetsu
08-03-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by adam



I think there is a difference between sharing an account and posting a message for somebody.

I'd ask though....

Yes. But currently we are sharing an account and that is against the rules so it's with a heavy heart that I must ask Grim to stop.

TrueHeaT
08-03-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Kuza
Some trends are easily followed, others are just pointless and there's no excuse for.

However, I for one can say I've never been influenced by anyone on these forums. There may be a few people, but only for sensible purposes... people like Psyker, Konidias, Dante, Zakur, Sam, Crono, and I could go on. It's only because they have values and qualities that I wish I had.

*sniff*
*wipes tear from eye*


I try not to be a jerk and think I am cooler than newbies or whatever
I am good friends with geno, if that proves anything

Kuza
08-03-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


*sniff*
*wipes tear from eye*


I try not to be a jerk and think I am cooler than newbies or whatever
I am good friends with geno, if that proves anything

Kleenex? :D

I use to be intimidated by people on these forums, ha. What a laugh...

Sir_Gareth
08-03-2002, 04:21 AM
Holy damn. I just looked at your posts you have over 3000+ and just registered last month O.O I looked in your profile and it says..

3047 (134.38 posts per day)

Kuza
08-03-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Holy damn. I just looked at your posts you have over 3000+ and just registered last month O.O I looked in your profile and it says..

3047 (134.38 posts per day)

Yeah... I have no life. ;)

Ghost Pirate
08-03-2002, 01:57 PM
Greetings my worthless and pathetic followers!
BOW DOWN TO YOUR IMMORTAL GOD!

People say I'm famous and popular, which brings up the question I ponder. How the hell did I get to become famous and popular? Anyways the only person I lead and follow is myself....