Kuza
08-02-2002, 05:04 AM
Projects

- Graal2002
- NewWorld (?)
- Graal GameBoy Advanced
- Graal3D (?)
- GuildCP - FIX ME PLEASE!

Okay, I'm confused on which of these projects are pending/inactive at the time. There's a lot of discussion in other forums, plotting whether or not NewWorld is even in existance. Please clear up the confusion, I was really looking forward to NewWorld.

Oh yeah... there's a lot of projects listed, I think you'd make more income if you'd settle with one project and focus on it. I mean, the ideas are good and all, but some servers lack quality content.

Also, since there's an "official" (I guess that's right) role-playing server, perhaps there could be room for a PK server, in the Graal Gold section. It would take away from the onslaught of PKers that the RPers on G2k2 suffer from and maybe end the tiresome lag.

Minoc
08-02-2002, 05:05 AM
fix
the
guilds

-Albus
08-02-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
fix
the
guilds
That's gotta be the smartest thing I've heard out of you.
Yes, focus on the project of fixing the guilds.

Kuza
08-02-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Minoc
fix
the
guilds

I was going to mention that, but I forgot. Thanks minny. ;)

Kuza (Trance)

Edit: Okay, there... I added it to the list.

Judge_Spunky
08-02-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Kuza
Projects
- NewWorld (?)

It does exist, and is active, seeing as how I have just today, released a method of application.

Kuza
08-02-2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Judge_Spunky

It does exist, and is active, seeing as how I have just today, released a method of application.

I thought DServer was down, because of a virus or worm in the GraalOnline offices? Oh well, guess I was wrong.

Echos
08-02-2002, 05:10 AM
GraalOnline doesn't even have offices. It's not even a real registered company.

Judge_Spunky
08-02-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Kuza

I thought DServer was down, because of a virus or worm in the GraalOnline offices? Oh well, guess I was wrong.

The DServer has been up for a week or two.
I don't have any idea why the server was down for the longest time, but if it was still hosted from the same place, it'd still be down.
In short - new host.

Judge_Spunky
08-02-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Echos
GraalOnline doesn't even have offices. It's not even a real registered company.

Correct. Isn't Graal part of Cyberjoeur(sp?)?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-02-2002, 05:17 AM
A PK server in the gold selection? What would that be like? A few levels and a hangout?

Echos
08-02-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Judge_Spunky

Correct. Isn't Graal part of Cyberjoeur(sp?)?

In a way it is, and in a way it isn't. Graal is all over the Cyberjoueur sites and run on Cyberjoueur game servers, but it has no real people that get paid to work besides people on GraalGBA like my girlfriend Naomi. Cyberjoueur employees (if they actually have any) have no control over what goes on on the game Graal.

Sir_Gareth
08-02-2002, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
A PK server in the gold selection? What would that be like? A few levels and a hangout?

Yes please..:rolleyes:

unixmad
08-02-2002, 10:06 AM
When you don't known about something better to not say anything.

Graal is made by the Linux Cyberjoueurs company registered in France, we have a office near Paris with Full time peoples paid by the company to run Graal.

If you known someone without a company doing a game like Graal since 4 years with ~20 dedicated computers please tell me i will be really curious.

In a way it is, and in a way it isn't. Graal is all over the Cyberjoueur sites and run on Cyberjoueur game servers, but it has no real people that get paid to work besides people on GraalGBA like my girlfriend Naomi. Cyberjoueur employees (if they actually have any) have no control over what goes on on the game Graal.

Dilrod
08-02-2002, 10:10 AM

owned

Echos
08-02-2002, 10:11 AM
What are you talking about gUy? your lack of English skills is kickings in! maybe it'll gets beTter

-Albus
08-02-2002, 10:12 AM
What are you talking about gUy? your lack of English skills is kickings in! maybe it'll gets beTter
Wow, you are further prooving your idiocy. In case you didn't know, Unixmad lives in FRANCE, in FRANCE, the main language is not ENGLISH.

DarkPyro_2001
08-02-2002, 10:13 AM
Gasp!! unixmad used a "thumbs down" thing!

Echos
08-02-2002, 10:13 AM
Alright, this is tight, even I can get in a little argument with [email protected]! The guy's English skills are improving a tad though, good luck :P

Echos
08-02-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by -Albus

Wow, you are further prooving your idiocy. In case you didn't know, Unixmad lives in FRANCE, in FRANCE, the main language is not ENGLISH.

Maybe I'm just having fun?

ZanderX
08-02-2002, 10:21 AM
Hey, guys. Cool it on the unix-bashing.

Dilrod
08-02-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Hey, guys. Cool it on the unix-bashing.
i think he knows how to use the ban button;)

Echos
08-02-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by unixmad
When you don't known about something better to not say anything.

Graal is made by the Linux Cyberjoueurs company registered in France, we have a office near Paris with Full time peoples paid by the company to run Graal.

If you known someone without a company doing a game like Graal since 4 years with ~20 dedicated computers please tell me i will be really curious.

Oh, and actually, I know several MMRPG's that have stayed online for longer than Graal that are ran by people, not people who keep game servers up :D

I don't think you got what I was talking about.

oh well :D

screen_name
08-02-2002, 12:26 PM

Maybe I'm just having fun?

why do you have to make fun of someone just because they dont speak english well?

im sure stefan and unix talk about us english-speaking folk and laughing and some of us, they speak better english than a majority of people of these forums

you need to mature a little man, funning around can get you into a whole lot of trouble that isn't worth, trust me i know, i have ended up in a detention hall because i was just "having fun"

i mean sure, have a little bit of fun, but also be respectful of other people's feelings for goodness sake

unix has came a long way in his english speaking/typing abilities, i dont even want to think about how long it took him to type up those documents in the 2k2 knowledge base :)

Echos
08-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by screen_name

why do you have to make fun of someone just because they dont speak english well?

im sure stefan and unix talk about us english-speaking folk and laughing and some of us, they speak better english than a majority of people of these forums

you need to mature a little man, funning around can get you into a whole lot of trouble that isn't worth, trust me i know, i have ended up in a detention hall because i was just "having fun"

i mean sure, have a little bit of fun, but also be respectful of other people's feelings for goodness sake

unix has came a long way in his english speaking/typing abilities, i dont even want to think about how long it took him to type up those documents in the 2k2 knowledge base :)

That's not what I meant.

screen_name
08-02-2002, 01:05 PM
doesn't matter if you meant it that way or not
it sounds to me that you are making fun of his english

which can be contrasted as in making fun of a retarded person because they can't help they were born different, and neither can unix help he was born in europe, where they speak differently than american people

sorry if i sound offenisive but i feel strongly towards this subject

konidias
08-02-2002, 01:10 PM

They have a team of people working on Graal, they have offices, and you're a *****. Stefan doesn't make Graal all by himself. Like Unixmad said, you shouldn't talk about something that you know nothing about.

screen_name
08-02-2002, 01:15 PM
off topic, but:::::

konidias, are the eggs (avatar) and the dragon (sig) part of oasis??

konidias
08-02-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by screen_name
off topic, but:::::

konidias, are the eggs (avatar) and the dragon (sig) part of oasis??

Yes, and stay on topic! *hits you* :D

Legondary_MyTH
08-02-2002, 02:32 PM
*points and laughs*:p :rolleyes:

AlexH
08-02-2002, 02:36 PM
People put down Unix English but I would really like those people to learn French and speak it well enough so people wouldn't put down the way you speak it.
Me and Alk were speaking in German in another thread, I'm pretty sure neither of us were speaking perfect German but you didn't see Stefan or any other person that speaks German putting us down for it.

LOA--Paul
08-02-2002, 03:35 PM
Are there, or are there not Graal Online offices, just a simple answer please, and if so where are they, and who inhabits them?

AlexH
08-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
Are there, or are there not Graal Online offices, just a simple answer please, and if so where are they, and who inhabits them?

Yes, in Paris.

Echos
08-03-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by konidias

They have a team of people working on Graal, they have offices, and you're a *****. Stefan doesn't make Graal all by himself. Like Unixmad said, you shouldn't talk about something that you know nothing about.

Probably little "workstations" like you have at school.

Kuza
08-03-2002, 05:12 AM
UNIXMAD, ANYONE... PLEASE, FIX THE GUILDCP!