PDA

View Full Version : Classic Antics

Nightmareangel
08-01-2002, 01:05 PM
I think the the screeny explains itself....it's hacktastic! Funny stuff...

AlexH
08-01-2002, 01:09 PM
Yes I seen something like that myself.
In the bank someone was the shroomy bomy.

-Albus
08-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
Yes I seen something like that myself.
In the bank someone was the shroomy bomy.
That's a skin for rat form (alien rat). Those people are hacking.

Nightmareangel
08-01-2002, 01:12 PM
Yeah...but I think the shroomy bomy is used as a ratskin on Classic. These...were real bomies...

Dilrod
08-01-2002, 01:15 PM
nice job :p

Kuza
08-01-2002, 01:52 PM
How typical...

royce
08-01-2002, 02:21 PM
Bomys on Classic?:confused: Last time I was on classic was when Fox was hackin the gralets.

LOA--Paul
08-01-2002, 02:52 PM
If I was on they wouldve been gone in a split second cuz Da Cheeta is ban on site status now

Minoc
08-01-2002, 03:01 PM
-

DeathChill
08-01-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
-
U SMELL, lol

Minoc
08-01-2002, 03:04 PM
X

AlexH
08-01-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
If I was on they wouldve been gone in a split second cuz Da Cheeta is ban on site status now

Why not just ban his account now?
Or if he has multiple accounts get someone to IP ban him.

Minoc
08-01-2002, 03:11 PM
o

Minoc
08-01-2002, 03:12 PM

He has many accounts, and IP ban won't work against him :P

LOA--Paul
08-01-2002, 03:15 PM

I've banned about I'd say 25+ of his accounts, and thats just me
and I think IP Ban has been tried twice on him.

AlexH
08-01-2002, 03:25 PM

I've banned about I'd say 25+ of his accounts, and thats just me
and I think IP Ban has been tried twice on him.

Then what other ways are there to stop him playing?
He can get as many trial accounts as he wants and hack on them.
And if IP ban isn't working.

LOA--Paul
08-01-2002, 03:34 PM
Just ban him right when you see hm is all we can do

Da Cheetas been hacking classic for.. years

Minoc
08-01-2002, 03:39 PM

Then what other ways are there to stop him playing?
He can get as many trial accounts as he wants and hack on them.
And if IP ban isn't working.
The only way is to program the game better and prevent the ability to use 3rd party programs on Graal.

LOA--Paul
08-01-2002, 03:43 PM

The only way is to program the game better and prevent the ability to use 3rd party programs on Graal.
RC?

Minoc
08-01-2002, 03:48 PM

RC?
RC is not a 3rd party program :P

LOA--Paul
08-01-2002, 03:52 PM
*cries*
*goes back into his cave*

AlexH
08-01-2002, 03:56 PM
I'm sure if Stefan could make it so 3rd party programs couldn't run on it he would but I think it would be extremly difficult.
People always manage to find a way around the coding even on the major MMORPGs.

Minoc
08-01-2002, 04:05 PM
I'm sure if Stefan could make it so 3rd party programs couldn't run on it he would but I think it would be extremly difficult.
People always manage to find a way around the coding even on the major MMORPGs.
I've never seen a hacker on Ultima Online, Anarchy Online, or any other professional MMORPG.
Maybe there were a few hackers\cheaters when some of those games were still new, but most\all of the major bugs and exploits were fixed, Graal is no longer a new game.

AlexH
08-01-2002, 05:23 PM
I've seen hackers on UO and Diablo II.
Mainly it was weapon hacks and I haven't played any other MMORPGs so I can't comment on them.

Minoc
08-01-2002, 06:41 PM
Mainly it was weapon hacks and I haven't played any other MMORPGs so I can't comment on them.
Diablo II has cheaters, but it's not an MMORPG.
I've never seen any hackers on UO, did you play on the original shards or on free player-made shards?

Neglegence2002
08-01-2002, 06:46 PM
funniest thing ever is when you enter open battle.net, i walked into a game and this guy had this weapon it didnt even exist, and have over 150 attributes, lol

SavantMiles
08-01-2002, 07:04 PM
i hope real bomies never end up on classic, i mean there classes now and classes suck so much. so many servers have things to do with or resembling classes now x.X

draygin
08-01-2002, 09:26 PM
What he needs to do is fix the trial accounts like it was supposed to be when it came out. Easiest way in my opinion is just disable the items for non upgraded accounts make it so they cant get anything except using a sword. Not sure how that would work. Or worst comes to worst make it so trial accounts cant use any items including swords.

JAceves
08-01-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by draygin
What he needs to do is fix the trial accounts like it was supposed to be when it came out. Easiest way in my opinion is just disable the items for non upgraded accounts make it so they cant get anything except using a sword. Not sure how that would work. Or worst comes to worst make it so trial accounts cant use any items including swords.

It doesn't matter, people like DC and Hell Raven can excecute any script in any level, it doesn't have to be through use of an item. Even if it is, it is easy to fire one anyway.

I know classic allready made items only dropable by p2p accounts, and that helped.

draygin
08-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by JAceves

It doesn't matter, people like DC and Hell Raven can excecute any script in any level, it doesn't have to be through use of an item. Even if it is, it is easy to fire one anyway.

I know classic allready made items only dropable by p2p accounts, and that helped.

Do you not read before you post or something? You cant fire something if Stefan disables the use of weaposn for trial accounts Or at least the Q menu items. It might not get every one but it would cut back alot on some of the retards who just download trainers. Personally I think trial accounts should just go into ghost mode that would cut down on alot of hacking. I mean who wants to lose something they have to pay for.

Tyhm
08-02-2002, 12:02 AM
Oh please. You aren't a "hacker" just because you can exploit a sodding video game - in the wider world of crackers people like DC, werewolf, Hell Raven, Minoc, whoever are just script kiddies - writing their trainers, however complex, on a foundation of scripts given out by Stefan for free (the Graal executable and editor).

Minoc
08-02-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Oh please. You aren't a "hacker" just because you can exploit a sodding video game - in the wider world of crackers people like DC, werewolf, Hell Raven, Minoc, whoever are just script kiddies - writing their trainers, however complex, on a foundation of scripts given out by Stefan for free (the Graal executable and editor).
ah.. "Minoc"?

Poogle
08-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by -Albus

That's a skin for rat form (alien rat). Those people are hacking. theres a way to become a shrume bomy so no

Nightmareangel
08-02-2002, 01:55 PM
And the zaniness (sp?) continues!

Nightmareangel
08-02-2002, 02:00 PM

Minoc
08-02-2002, 02:00 PM
hackers actually make the game better x_X
classic is too boring since the changes =\

Nightmareangel
08-02-2002, 02:22 PM
I thought this one was real funny...

LOA--Paul
08-02-2002, 02:50 PM
The only funny thing I ever saw DC do was when I banned him 3 times in a row he got on and real quick made the "BANHAMMER" image from 2k1's "/banhammer" except it was magnified like 10 times... hillarious, banned right after

Tyhm
08-02-2002, 11:29 PM
m1nt, whatever

ghostsamurai
08-03-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm

Neonight:

Well said. If always thought if someone could actually hack this Graal stuff, then they win. Nobody has yet. They've just made scripts with Trainer Maker v.xx. Trainers are in no way complex. The programs that they use are very easy to make. The only thing they need to do to make another trainer is look at the values of certain things. Pots/vases and bushes mainly. :(

M1nt, or whoever, Classic is in no way boring. If it were, I don't think you'd see it at the serverlist almost always at the top.

Minoc
08-03-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Classic is in no way boring. If it were, I don't think you'd see it at the serverlist almost always at the top.
It's boring, it was much better before all the big changes, like the heras, the best things on the server were removed, because of that many oldbies quit and now they are playing illegal 1.39 servers with v1.28 levels. Half of the people on classic do nothing but chatting =\
Why do you think that so many times, when DC is hacking in classic, even in front of many people, it takes a long time until he gets banned? No one wants to report him =\

ghostsamurai
08-03-2002, 04:01 AM

It's boring, it was much better before all the big changes, like the heras, the best things on the server were removed, because of that many oldbies quit and now they are playing illegal 1.39 servers with v1.28 levels. Half of the people on classic do nothing but chatting =\
Why do you think that so many times, when DC is hacking in classic, even in front of many people, it takes a long time until he gets banned? No one wants to report him =\

Neonight:

I'd report him in an instant. I don't think people are scared of him. They probably are just too lazy to hit F7 and type a PM.

Minoc
08-03-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

Neonight:

I'd report him in an instant. I don't think people are scared of him. They probably are just too lazy to hit F7 and type a PM.
You didn't get the point x_X
People are not scared of him, they don't want him banned because they have more fun when he is on.

-Albus
08-03-2002, 04:37 AM

You didn't get the point x_X
People are not scared of him, they don't want him banned because they have more fun when he is on.
A lot of people are also his friend. I report him, M1nt, Flip, and the rest of the loser gang the second I see them.

Chronos
08-03-2002, 05:18 AM
If you think that's bad, wait until I find my old harddrive, I'll transfer all of my old screenshots over.

Poogle
08-03-2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Nightmareangel
I thought this one was real funny... lmao thats kool