PDA

View Full Version : A message from Antago?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-01-2002, 01:54 AM
Well, I was on AIM, and I recieved this message:

Antago 4: Hey, I'm just about deleting everything on my computer...you've always been the most reasonable person, as I see it...so, I'm contacting you.

First of all, tell Graal, if they care at all, that I do apologize for my stupidity, constant defense, and immaturity. Second of all, before I go, there's a few things you might find of interest:

http://antago.virtualave.net/
http://antago.virtualave.net/button.gif

He also included two links to zip files, but, because I don't know if it was the real antago, I will not post them (they might be trojans or trainers or something) just to be safe. I also had no way or verifying if this was him, because he didn't stay online.

AlkarenHyralt
08-01-2002, 01:57 AM
*growls*

Sir_Gareth
08-01-2002, 02:01 AM
Fake Antago.

Aknts
08-01-2002, 02:36 AM
Its fake real antago is [email protected] and the email no longer exsist.. so that means no screen name.

Mykel
08-01-2002, 02:40 AM
O.o?

Sir_Gareth
08-01-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
O.o?

Hello, I see that you are new to the forums.
Here is some Past Graal Histroy that you may want to learn.
File Record:A6J291D
Antago: Antago is the creator of the "Bomy-Bopots" otherwise known as the "Bomy" race. He created many graphics for the Graal Online game including several Bomy Graphics.
He caused havoic several times,resulting in bans from the game and forums. He has left Graal Online for good now, or last we heard..

jeff335
08-01-2002, 03:47 AM
That's the real Antago.

GodSpeed
08-01-2002, 06:32 AM
That was the real Antago, and for a note I not only supported the making of Bomy Bo-pots but I have also created one of the first, it was called spike but is now better known as the Vadakar bomy...

Did you know: Before the release of Graal 2001 the Vadakar was a totally different design and wasn't even mine. Back then mine was known as the Spike bomy and it hopped around and didn't walk.

Kuza
08-01-2002, 07:42 AM
That's Antago, no doubt in my mind.

Spectre1337
08-01-2002, 08:15 AM
Just wondering, but what did Antago do? I remmember one second he was staff on Graal2001 and then the next second (or long period of time.. I didnt play often) he was gone.. What happened to Antago?

Plus did anyone here know about that one room in the snow area where you say 'hagel Antago' and it takes you to a secret room? :eek:

TrueHeaT
08-01-2002, 08:33 AM
I think if you looked up "ugly character design" in the dictionary, you would find a picture of those Lobrum things he talks about.

AlkarenHyralt
08-01-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
I think if you looked up "ugly character design" in the dictionary, you would find a picture of those Lobrum things he talks about.

You are a hero THT.

Python523
08-01-2002, 08:50 AM
all I know is that loriel global banned antago =\

Echos
08-01-2002, 08:55 AM
What I fail to realize is how that is Antago of Brian Bryant is alive and Antago is dead.

Sparkplug
08-01-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Python523
all I know is that loriel global banned antago =\ Didn't atango reqest to be banned?

TrueHeaT
08-01-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

You are a hero THT.

hahaha :P give me a ban hammer

ghostsamurai
08-01-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Echos
What I fail to realize is how that is Antago of Brian Bryant is alive and Antago is dead. call him "The Artist formerly known as Antago".

Kaimetsu
08-01-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
First of all, tell Graal, if they care at all, that I do apologize for my stupidity, constant defense, and immaturity.

Well fine, but it's an apology that's years overdue.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-03-2002, 08:20 AM
More news from Antago:

Antago 4: Hey, I'm not sure what all files I stuck in that zip file I gave you ( http://antago.virtualave.net/news.zip ), but I'm pretty sure this file was not included in it. Since I'm shutting this all down today (my computer, files, etc.), I thought it was only reasonable for me give you this before it's never exposed to Graal.
Antago 4: It's the old bomy-bopot revision I was working on a while back...including several new sprites which enable the player to, while holding in D (is it D that makes you hide in the shell? I sincerely forget.), be able to hit another key which makes him flip over onto his back. If you look at the feet, the shoes kick back and forth while it's completely upside-down...what can this do? I never really cared to know. I think Loriel banned me after I finished the graphic...so I never continued the revision.

Edit: Antago 4: eek. Sorry. I think I forgot to give you the actual bomy-revision graphic link.

It's called revise1_bomy_birce0.png
Just include that after my virtualave URL, and it should work.

Googi
08-03-2002, 09:05 AM
I don't hate Antago because he, umm, created bomys.

(You cut the creator of bomys a lot of slack when you are a bomy player)

volcanbomy
08-03-2002, 10:51 AM
Well. I was thinking of Antago.... and well one of my friends FrEaK+ claims he created one of the first or the first bomies, then antago stole it and recolored it, and called it his own his own x-X. Well, I guess i am asking, does anyone remember FrEaK+?

GodSpeed
08-03-2002, 11:03 AM
I like his servreset.txt, Go server founders! ;D

"we need only the 5 rule-heading system I built G2k1 on (it used to be Stefan, Me, NightLord, GodSpeed, and.. Loriel) -- they will do everything and accord many things to the players."

Googi
08-03-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by GodSpeed
I like his servreset.txt, Go server founders! ;D

"we need only the 5 rule-heading system I built G2k1 on (it used to be Stefan, Me, NightLord, GodSpeed, and.. Loriel) -- they will do everything and accord many things to the players."

Yeah, that's a good ide...wait LORIEL!?

DarkPyro_2001
08-03-2002, 11:35 AM
Antago was co-creator of NewMain, AKA Graal2001, and had some of the ideas and graphics for the original bomy project (which he started). And that bomy breeding thing, it's nothing new. :p

Also, I think Mr. Bryant's MSN/Hotmail e-mail account expired or something.

[Edit: And some people don't know that the staff section still exists... Here's Antago's page: http://graalonline.com/staff/sp-view.php?Antago]

gloop
08-03-2002, 11:44 AM
: (
i didfnt know antago very well, i just know that he was here for a while last christmas, and he was a good guy

DarkPyro_2001
08-03-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by gloop
: (
i didfnt know antago very well, i just know that he was here for a while last christmas, and he was a good guy
He had that Gravity Temple which was updated a couple of months ago to actually be like one of those places which "sort of" has gravity.

GodSpeed
08-04-2002, 07:58 AM
Loriel is a good guy, he just cracks a lot of jokes about abusing npcs and banning people. He is currently addicted to UO though :(

brock128
08-04-2002, 08:06 AM
I miss the guy. If he were still on G2k1, they may actually have stuff for bomies :(