PDA

View Full Version : A better Death idea

Arkan1s
08-01-2002, 01:45 AM
There are lots of PKers out there, especially the ones that can use magic. You can't run from magic, and you die easily from it as it is very powerful. I'd like to suggest that if you die from players or even their magic, you don't lose anything or feel weaker. But if you die from monsters, you do lose stats, even speed. Some of us like to PK, but PKing on G2K2 is just EVIL. Don't you hate it when you've just reached level 4, but got PKed by a Sorcoress's ultimate ssj99999 fire spell and you have to level up all over again? And the gaining stats thing...what AlexH said was to add one stat point to an area after every 10 levels...It's already impossible to get to level 5 with all the easy monsters there are now. Try making it ever 2 levels or something better.

AlexH
08-01-2002, 01:48 AM
There will be harder monsters added soon.
I asked Stefan about it and he said the dungeons where almost finished and they while have harder baddies.

Arkan1s
08-01-2002, 01:50 AM
OR OR YOU COULD HAVE NO PKING AT ALL IN G2K2 BUT HAVE ARENAS WHERE YOU CAN KILL PPL AND IF YOU DIE IN AN ARENA YOU DONT LOSE ANYTHING K

Androk2k1
08-01-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
There will be harder monsters added soon.
I asked Stefan about it and he said the dungeons where almost finished and they while have harder baddies.

Luckaly I'll be lvl 5 by the time dungeouns comes out! I already have 10,000 exp! I got 5,000 of it in half an houre >=)

AlexH
08-01-2002, 01:52 AM
What I'd like to know is when the RP islands are released will there be specific RP places where if you are killed you won't lose experiance because in some RP events you just have to kill people.