PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me Anybody


warp2ukew
07-31-2002, 11:57 PM
My acc is run out im using cookies right now. Anybody be kind enough to let me share there acc? if so im me on aim (MakoIllusion) and ill appreciate it very much

Androk2k1
08-01-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
My acc is run out im using cookies right now. Anybody be kind enough to let me share there acc? if so im me on aim (MakoIllusion) and ill appreciate it very much

People get banned for using cookies. I seriusly reccomend you delete al your cookies, and leave, while nobody seen you.

Spectre1337
08-01-2002, 01:12 AM
I have one you could use but I dont really trust you with a p2p account.. I'll watch you for a while to see if you deserve it ;)

ZanderX
08-01-2002, 04:56 AM
Here's an idea:

You're not wanted on these forums, so delete your cookies and go away.

warp2ukew
08-01-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX
Here's an idea:

You're not wanted on these forums, so delete your cookies and go away.

And your a mod? What a disgrace.

cloudstrifevii
08-01-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew


And your a mod? What a disgrace.
Its actually big insult not a disgrace kamoo is one of the best mods so you have just been insulted and im sure others think the same....

zell12
08-01-2002, 05:08 AM
I hate you Joker, **** Off, Delete your cookies (Reprogrammed)

DeathChill
08-01-2002, 05:11 AM
No, JUST NO! :(
My account runs out soon too ;D

Minoc
08-01-2002, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
No, JUST NO! :(
My account runs out soon too ;D
27 days left ;o

Echos
08-01-2002, 05:20 AM
Kamuii is a bad example.

AlexH
08-01-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by zell12
He is also the manager of Graal2001. Does that make a diffrence? Nope. Besides, I disagree with you all, have you no heart? >=(

Disagree with what?
He shouldn't be using cookies to post.
If Unix wanted people posting once their accounts had ran out he wouldn't have made accounts unable to post once they had expired in game.

cloudstrifevii
08-01-2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by AlexH


Disagree with what?
He shouldn't be using cookies to post.
If Unix wanted people posting once their accounts had ran out he wouldn't have made accounts unable to post once they had expired in game.

zell12
08-01-2002, 05:56 AM
I hate him now for some reason

ZanderX
08-01-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew


And your a mod? What a disgrace.

So, uh, being a mod means that I have to wear an upside-down purple triangle on my head, spandex shorts, and hand out flowers to everyone on the street?

ldhfd
08-01-2002, 06:11 AM
(!Joker)

well thanks idhfd for letting me share his acc


No you dont kamuii but you should respect people. All I wanted is a acc to share to post here because I like it here. I mean you shouldnt be that mean. So yes kamuii, in MY opinion, I think you are a disgrace to modship acting like you are.

ZanderX
08-01-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
(!Joker)

well thanks idhfd for letting me share his acc


No you dont kamuii but you should respect people. All I wanted is a acc to share to post here because I like it here. I mean you shouldnt be that mean. So yes kamuii, in MY opinion, I think you are a disgrace to modship acting like you are.

I do respect people. I respect people who are intelligent.

I'm not a disgrace to being a mod because I do my job; so long as I do my job and do it right, there's nothing disgracing my position. Perhaps you should rethink your logic.

Edit: You've got your account now, thread closed.