PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Account Staff Please Help

Lit
07-31-2002, 01:51 PM
My Account Got Hacked Today They Changed My Email Password Changed Everything I Have In Graal And My Graal Password I Need Someone To Do Something About This Its A P2P Account And I Dont Want People Useing My Account I Am Stuck On Trial Please Email Me On My New Email http://mailto:[email protected]
My account names "Lit"

AlexH
07-31-2002, 01:52 PM
How could they change your password?
It's registered to your e-mail is it not?

Glory
07-31-2002, 01:52 PM
Let me guess you tried to download a trainer?

LiL_NightFall
07-31-2002, 02:03 PM
It could be that fake game that was going around two months ago. Do not assume that everyone who gets there account stolen was trying to hack the game.

Hiyoshi
07-31-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Lit
My Account Got Hacked Today They Changed My Email Password Changed Everything I Have In Graal And My Graal Password I Need Someone To Do Something About This Its A P2P Account And I Dont Want People Useing My Account I Am Stuck On Trial Please Email Me On My New Email http://mailto:[email protected]
My account names "Lit"

NEATO! FINALLY SOMEONE THAT TYPES LIKE I USED TO :) Do You Used The Caps Lock Key Or The Shift Key When You Type Like This?

AlexH
07-31-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

NEATO! FINALLY SOMEONE THAT TYPES LIKE I USED TO :) Do You Used The Caps Lock Key Or The Shift Key When You Type Like This?

Talking Like That Is Rather Time Consuming Especially When Your Not Used To It.
Looks Kinda Odd Too.

Neglegence2002
07-31-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Hiyoshi

HaHaHaHaHa This Way Of Talking Does Roc HaHaHaHaHa

Lit
07-31-2002, 03:36 PM
I Dont Know Why I Do It But I Just Do Its A Habet But If Staff Could Help Me With This (Its Was A Guy On AIM "FlipH4x0r"
If You Could Help Me I Whould Be Greatful.

AlexH
07-31-2002, 03:55 PM
Well Alk's on just now.
It's only a matter of time before he reads the thread maybe he'll be able to help.

AlkarenHyralt
07-31-2002, 04:01 PM
Alkaren can't help him. He needs sleep. Sorry.

Only way for people to get your account information is if you downloaded a trainer.

screen_name
07-31-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Only way for people to get your account information is if you downloaded a trainer.

you mean trojan?
Trojans can be embedded into any program, hell even a simple game like Hearts, or even the Graal Setup file.

not necessarily a trainer :)

HayateFN
07-31-2002, 04:34 PM
Im sorry its good that yall give lit that benefit but did you see the screen name that he listed as the person "FlipH4x0r" plus the fact that he knew who it was....he downloaded a trainer this is a lesson that he has learned the hard way but it would be only right for him to get his account back even if he finds Nemesis and gets the email changed as well as the password but as it stands now he has nothing....

zell12
07-31-2002, 08:54 PM
Flip is a well known hacker, my friend sern knows that. They all have connections. All that flip does is send people "Games", screensavers, etc... Hiding a trojan in them. Then he gets the Reg password and just adds them to the regedit thinger. I have a very big list of hacked accounts, staff, p2p and non-p2p that some anounmous person got from flip. I gave them all to alk, not sure if he fixed the problem or not. Anyway, if he messages anyone of you, don't say anything, just block him :)

jeff335
07-31-2002, 09:14 PM
If this Lit guy is in fact Flip, then he is indeed a cheater, possibly a system breaker, and he's involved in account theft rackets.

LiL_NightFall
07-31-2002, 10:12 PM
Flip is the guy who stole my friend's account and then sent me that fake game url from my friend's account and stole my account. I'm still waiting for my account to be unbanned. Flip deleted all of my items and everytime I would try to tell any type of staff in game to report it on the forums(he had already gotten my forum acount banned) they didn't listen and told me I used a trainer or they said that I gave my info out to people. Flip uses trojans and like I have been saying for months, Get the idiot's IP stop banning accounts. BAN IPS. Send his IP to his ISP do something other than taking it out on people who know anything about trojans. I didn't take hacker 101 so I don't know anything about trojans and the like, don't assume that I or anyone else does.

I think this Lit guy is flip because I don't understand how flip would get his aim s/n and know that he plays graal.

Amagius
07-31-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by LiL_NightFall

I think this Lit guy is flip because I don't understand how flip would get his aim s/n and know that he plays graal.

Ahh, you don't get it, do you? Usually hejust searches for AIM's on these boards. I know him, and most of you can take the guess that I'm not Flip, right?

LiL_NightFall
07-31-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Amagius

Ahh, you don't get it, do you? Usually hejust searches for AIM's on these boards. I know him, and most of you can take the guess that I'm not Flip, right?

...Uh that's the same crap Flip would say to me in game. Then he would log on to multiple accounts and message that url to me. I think Lit is Flip because now I remember when the Lit account got banned and that was months ago. That was way back when Flip first started that whole game thing...

How many accounts did you guys ban anyway...? You know banning people is not ALWAYS the answer.

Amagius
07-31-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by LiL_NightFall

...Uh that's the same crap Flip would say to me in game. Then he would log on to multiple accounts and message that url to me. I think Lit is Flip because now I remember when the Lit account got banned and that was months ago. That was way back when Flip first started that whole game thing...

How many accounts did you guys ban anyway...? You know banning people is not ALWAYS the answer.

Actually it was there right duty, so you can't say anything against them. They didn't ban the account cuz the Flip dawg was on the line its cuz the funky **** he did on there. Walking up and down then wall's like some pimp....I always wanted to try talking like that.

Poogle
07-31-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
How could they change your password?
It's registered to your e-mail is it not? they can just ask account manager to change your email and change your pass

Hiyoshi
08-01-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Lit
I Dont Know Why I Do It But I Just Do Its A Habet But If Staff Could Help Me With This (Its Was A Guy On AIM "FlipH4x0r"
If You Could Help Me I Whould Be Greatful.

That's Why I Did It Too :) I Quit Though...Too Many Damn Complaints From People. I Guess It's Ok Here, I Started When I Was Like 8 Or Something Hitting Caps Lock On And Off After The First Letter Of Every Word. I'm Glad I Quit, But I Can Type Fast As **** Like This.

Domini
08-01-2002, 03:31 AM
I Have No ****ing Clue Why You Think It Is Quicker To Type like thisa

AND IT IS ANNOYIGN

Hiyoshi
08-01-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Domini
I Have No ****ing Clue Why You Think It Is Quicker To Type like thisa

AND IT IS ANNOYIGN
Hence The Reason I No Longer Do It? And I Have Realized it is faster for me to type like this.

LOA--Paul
08-01-2002, 02:51 PM
I didnt notice it until you pointed out he typed like that

adam
08-01-2002, 03:20 PM
:-/

So he changed the graal password the email password...

but NOT the forumpassword...

yah ok. Possible but very odd.

Lit
08-02-2002, 03:17 AM
I thought He Even Cares Most Likely Wants To Be Caught On Fourms I Think He Just Wants It To Hack Alot Of People With That Also I Mean This Guy Is Big Another Team Pie Mabey Even Bigger
www.graalhacking.tk
Thats his site please if anystaff member gets this IP Ban Everyone
On that site and get my account back please.

adam
08-02-2002, 03:33 AM
Haha. Well im convinced Lit is helping the hacker try to get well known.

LOA--Paul
08-02-2002, 03:40 AM
Team Pie isnt very good, and anything bigger would just be script kiddies

DarkPyro_2001
08-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Or the obvious. :rolleyes:

osrs
08-03-2002, 02:10 AM
Check your email and problaby it will be on your emailbox.
*Check your email but that one when u made your acc*

brock128
08-03-2002, 03:21 AM
Thaaaat's gonna get modded.