PDA

View Full Version : omg pirate's treasure hunting!

Kamaeru
07-31-2002, 11:25 AM
well i was bored earlier today, so i held some of my own events, and one was pirates treasure hunting, which was a great success, and kae thought the idea of it was 1337. =D
what i did was i drew some pirate's maps, and then put my pirate crew tag on and told people they'd never get me treasure map! then they had to chase me down and kill me for the map, then i'd pm the person who kileld me the maps, and then it was their job to use the map to hunt down the treasure! if i ever get developer or even events team, i may go through with it and make npcs for it to make it easier to play, and then submit it. =D anybody got anymore ideas for it?
-Cloud Strife owns u

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
07-31-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Kamaeru
well i was bored earlier today, so i held some of my own events, and one was pirates treasure hunting, which was a great success, and kae thought the idea of it was 1337. =D
what i did was i drew some pirate's maps, and then put my pirate crew tag on and told people they'd never get me treasure map! then they had to chase me down and kill me for the map, then i'd pm the person who kileld me the maps, and then it was their job to use the map to hunt down the treasure! if i ever get developer or even events team, i may go through with it and make npcs for it to make it easier to play, and then submit it. =D anybody got anymore ideas for it?
-Cloud Strife owns u

I killed you and you never gave me the map :mad: :grrr:

Kamaeru
07-31-2002, 01:08 PM
Raab won the map in that, and some girl was close

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
08-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Rar but when I killed you, you had never massed that it was over and you never told me so I should've gotten a map.
Maybe not should have won it, but I should have gotten a map :mad:

Kamaeru
08-02-2002, 12:23 PM
well the map wouldve just pointed you to no treasure!

DarkHero2002
08-03-2002, 08:13 AM
sounds like fun

Kamaeru
08-03-2002, 01:22 PM
kae sed it was a 1337 idea

Xiao-Graal-P2p
08-06-2002, 12:45 PM
sweet idea =D:D

zell12
08-09-2002, 01:17 AM
I'm sure we can find a way for you do make this event happen :)
Talk it over with kae, and if he gives you the go-ahead, I'll upload it.

Proxy
08-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I'm sure we can find a way for you do make this event happen :)
Talk it over with kae, and if he gives you the go-ahead, I'll upload it.

Silly bish, I'm the one that called it a 1337 idea.