PDA

View Full Version : It died...

stomper_TK
07-30-2002, 08:30 PM
Well the 2002 NPC Server is down... someone fix it please. :)

brock128
07-30-2002, 08:38 PM
Grrr. These threads are getting more annoying then the "My brother/dog/sister/uncle/cat did it." excuse.

PIRAT
07-30-2002, 08:59 PM
if somebody would make a post everytime when the npc server crashes, the forum would explode....

Shadow Knight
07-30-2002, 09:35 PM
evildred144:

I just find it funny that graal2002 crashes all the time and people dont complain too too bad but When a server like Bravos crashes 1 time they all flip out and start mobs in the playerworld forum.:p

Jinx
07-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Knight
evildred144:

I just find it funny that graal2002 crashes all the time and people dont complain too too bad but When a server like Bravos crashes 1 time they all flip out and start mobs in the playerworld forum.:p

You do have to understand that it isn't made clear that the server crashes every time a server goes down. The people work their butts off for the server, if it suddenly goes down they want to know why.

Rudora and Doomsday have been down for awhile now, and neither of the managers know why. It's become clear that Rudora was shut down by stefan, but the manager hasn't recieved an email or anything explaining why.

-Jinx

draygin
07-30-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Jinx

Rudora and Doomsday have been down for awhile now, and neither of the managers know why. It's become clear that Rudora was shut down by stefan, but the manager hasn't recieved an email or anything explaining why.

-Jinx

Bad business.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-30-2002, 10:52 PM
Stop it with these stupid threads. The server will be down frequently, let's face it. You don't have to go making a thread about it because I'm sure enough people will harass Unixmad to fix it. If you really really need one, I'll make a special sticky thread for you to whine and complain when the server is down (in that case you can forum PM me for it).