PDA

View Full Version : Ah ha ha! Hilarious...

konidias
07-30-2002, 04:10 PM
This guy named Juggernaut was mining on 2k2, and walked around for about 20 minutes mining tons of rocks, and he would walk away from them without picking them up. So I sat there and followed him around and picked up everything he mined. I ended up with like 20-30 free gems. :p

royce
07-30-2002, 04:14 PM
Some people are stupid.

Domini
07-30-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by royce
Some people are stupid. After that **** you are pulling/pulled in NGRT?

royce
07-30-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Domini
After that **** you are pulling/pulled in NGRT?
I was just half as bad as soto, so ....

LOA--Paul
07-30-2002, 05:11 PM
lol... that is funny, but he mightve been thinking it was like 2k2 before where you get the gems right away

stomper_TK
07-30-2002, 05:39 PM
Please don't make fun of him, he was just lagging and thought he was picking them up. He is a friend of mine and he tought me how to play 2002. So please please don't make fun of his error.:(

I feel sorry for him, he dosn't have an account to defend himself.

DeathChill
07-30-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by konidias
This guy named Juggernaut was mining on 2k2, and walked around for about 20 minutes mining tons of rocks, and he would walk away from them without picking them up. So I sat there and followed him around and picked up everything he mined. I ended up with like 20-30 free gems. :p
How do you sleep at night??:(

DuoTCN
07-30-2002, 08:09 PM

Tisk tisk tisk...:(

thesaiyan
07-30-2002, 08:21 PM

Evil,... just evil! That poor guy.:(

LiL_NightFall
07-30-2002, 10:11 PM
That's not funny, you could have at least given him SOME of his gems back. I really hate this community now. :(

DeathChill
07-30-2002, 10:12 PM
James: I do that all the time, because I'm trying to get a diamond, but this may not be the case.

brock128
07-30-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by LiL_NightFall
That's not funny, you could have at least given him SOME of his gems back.:(

Amagius
07-30-2002, 10:32 PM
I thought that was so funny! Oh POOR BABAH WOULDYA LIKE MY IRONS SWEETEN?

Jinx
07-30-2002, 10:40 PM

=( You should at least give him some of his gems back, you mean little person.

-Jinx

Kaimetsu
07-30-2002, 11:28 PM
Maybe he was just trying to give other people gems. But I would've given them back, even despite my amorality.

Mman
07-31-2002, 12:43 AM
Poor idiot, you'd think he would have realized his mistake by the 5th time he didn't get anything.

Sir_Gareth
07-31-2002, 12:56 AM
ha..ha..wow...top notch comedy, non stop laughs.

Megamaniac
07-31-2002, 12:59 AM
funny but mean

cloudstrifevii
07-31-2002, 01:13 AM
Maybe he was scared of you :D

screen_name
07-31-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by stomper_TK
I feel sorry for him, he dosn't have an account to defend himself.

hmm, this seems odd

he has an account to play 2k2, but not to post

:p

MalakSylv
07-31-2002, 04:23 AM
merlin:
ahahhaha

Echos
07-31-2002, 05:04 AM
And this is funny because?

Mman
07-31-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Echos
And this is funny because?

It's funny because he left 20-30 of them and never noticed it.

adam
07-31-2002, 08:35 AM
For some people the minerals don't load for a little while after you finish mining the rock... and they used to just appear in your inventory...

so who knows what was going on.

meany

Hiker
07-31-2002, 08:41 AM
Sometimes I find gems that haven't been picked up.:asleep:

Dilrod
07-31-2002, 09:40 AM
chuckle chuckle etc

Mman
07-31-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Hiker

Sometimes I find gems that haven't been picked up.:asleep:

I also get a few, that is when the damn NPC server is working.

konidias
07-31-2002, 10:47 AM
It was completely obvious he saw them because he would finish the rock, the rock would appear, and he would just immediately walk off. He didn't wait for it to appear, he just walked away right after he finished.

Then after about 20+ rocks, he says "yay, I finally got a diamond! I've been mining all this time and I finally got something" :p

I feel my actions were justified because EVERYONE here takes advantage of "stupid" people or at least makes fun of them. If he is going to not have enough common sense to figure out that he is not gaining any gems, then I find it fine to take his rocks.

It wasn't like I told him he can't pick them up. It's like having someone put money on the ground and leave it there without saying anything. Would you not take the money and laugh at their stupidity? If he had a mental problem, it wouldn't be funny, but since he is just lacking common sense, I find it hilarious.

How do you sleep at night??

I don't sleep at night, I sleep during the day, so I guess that rules me out. :D

Lao_Su2
07-31-2002, 03:14 PM
It was completely obvious he saw them because he would finish the rock, the rock would appear, and he would just immediately walk off. He didn't wait for it to appear, he just walked away right after he finished.

Then after about 20+ rocks, he says "yay, I finally got a diamond! I've been mining all this time and I finally got something" :p

I feel my actions were justified because EVERYONE here takes advantage of "stupid" people or at least makes fun of them. If he is going to not have enough common sense to figure out that he is not gaining any gems, then I find it fine to take his rocks.

It wasn't like I told him he can't pick them up. It's like having someone put money on the ground and leave it there without saying anything. Would you not take the money and laugh at their stupidity? If he had a mental problem, it wouldn't be funny, but since he is just lacking common sense, I find it hilarious.

I don't sleep at night, I sleep during the day, so I guess that rules me out. :D

Lord Helmut:

Thats hillarious! :p People like that (and poogle and t3ck) are what makes graal go around. If we didnt have people to leave items, show their ignorance and defend stupid people, what would Graal be?

AlkarenHyralt
07-31-2002, 03:58 PM

Oh, I see. So just because a majority does something, every action that is related to it is justified? So, by this reasoning if a majority on people hacked on Graal, that would mean you could hack to, simply because "Everyone" else was doing it?

I feel sorry for you konidias. You've changed.

Mman
07-31-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Oh, I see. So just because a majority does something, every action that is related to it is justified? So, by this reasoning if a majority on people hacked on Graal, that would mean you could hack to, simply because "Everyone" else was doing it?

Taking advantage of stupid people is a drop in the bucket compared to hacking.

Also this guy wasn't taking any of the gems and he knew that he needed to pick them up to get them. He left 20-30 gems and only got a diamond. If i were him I would have still picked up the gems, they could have easily been sold or crafted, it's not like he didn't have any use for anything besides diamonds.

Androk2k1
07-31-2002, 10:00 PM

People change as they play Graal... People become alot stupider then when they started. It's a fact.
When you see people send you messages like: I LUB YOU <3, you know it happened to them *isashamed* :(

Aside from degradation, there is also how you look to other people. Graal comunity by it self is very low on brains. And so actions ike this are thought of as funny. Basically it's like sheep. Where all sheep go, all sheep go. You'll rarly see one that will actually come out and wonder on it's own.

Meaning of this Post:
People are Stupid Ship

konidias
08-01-2002, 01:23 AM

Oh God Alkaren, don't start with the self-righteous BS. I don't feel like hearing this "majority" crap for the 500th time on the same forums. You're taking it too seriously, like it's a matter of life or death or something. I just took some rocks from a guy, and I (I being me, not everyone on Earth) felt it was justified.

I'm not the one that has changed at all. It's you. You're the one that is sheepishly attacking posts for no apparent reason. Don't feel sorry for me, because I don't.

ghostsamurai
08-01-2002, 03:15 AM

Neonight:

You mean he didn't used to be an idiot?

Androk2k1
08-01-2002, 04:41 AM

Oh God Alkaren, don't start with the self-righteous BS. I don't feel like hearing this "majority" crap for the 500th time on the same forums. You're taking it too seriously, like it's a matter of life or death or something. I just took some rocks from a guy, and I (I being me, not everyone on Earth) felt it was justified.

I'm not the one that has changed at all. It's you. You're the one that is sheepishly attacking posts for no apparent reason. Don't feel sorry for me, because I don't.

Doesn't matter if you took or not, what matters is that you posted about it. I think that's what he meant. But that is just a guess