PDA

View Full Version : Death

Arkan1s
07-30-2002, 04:41 AM
id like to make a suggestion.
when u die, u lose not only ur stats and hp and exp, but also your SPEED. it's really freaking annoying to walk at the speed of a bomy-monster at 0.500. there are alot of pkers out there and its really easy to get killed. i had to restart my character so many times because of pkers and annoying slow walking speed.

id like to suggest that when u die, u only lose exp, and nothing else. because once u lose ur stats, u cant get them back, not even by leveling up. id also like to suggest that when u level up, u can gain stats like Strength, Dexterity, and Wisdom, etcetera.

DragonX2
07-30-2002, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Arkan1s
id like to make a suggestion.
when u die, u lose not only ur stats and hp and exp, but also your SPEED. it's really freaking annoying to walk at the speed of a bomy-monster at 0.500. there are alot of pkers out there and its really easy to get killed. i had to restart my character so many times because of pkers and annoying slow walking speed.

id like to suggest that when u die, u only lose exp, and nothing else. because once u lose ur stats, u cant get them back, not even by leveling up. id also like to suggest that when u level up, u can gain stats like Strength, Dexterity, and Wisdom, etcetera.

No. It would be WAY to easy to do everything if your stats like Strength, Dexterity, etc. went up as you leveled up. I like it that you have to actually buy a scroll of strength or a potion of constitution to level those up instead of just getting them all to level 20 once you hit level 4-5 or even level 6 :\

Hiker
07-30-2002, 08:28 AM
you use scrolls to get your stats up!? Thats bull.
Instead we should be able to train and our stats raise based on that. (ex. weight lifting for strength)

AlexH
07-30-2002, 08:56 AM
Training to get them up would be good.
But it have to be a lot of training and very hard just to get it up one point.

I don't like the idea of having them go up as you level up as DragonX said it would be too short a time untill they all reached 20.

Maybe like every 10 levels you get a point and you can raise one of the stats by a point would be okay but definetly not every level.