PDA

View Full Version : Guide To Richies

Androk2k1
07-29-2002, 11:31 PM
Welcome to me second guide - Guide To Richies - .

Here you are a lone warrior, in a store. Prices are WAY too high for your empty pockets with holes. You wonder what should you do? What to find and sell?

You can start by fining every store there is. Here are all of them I think:

- There is a store in "Forest" town, it's North-East from Bomy Moon.
- Another store is South of Bomy Moon. It's Bomboiria I think.
- There is a large mountain North-West of Bomy Moon. Thereyou'll find small city, and there is store there.
-West of Bomy Moon is I belive yet another store.
- South-West of Bomy Moon, on a VERY South-West of the map, there is another store.

Now that you know all the locations you might wonder what to sell. There are several guides to this. You have to sell, least selling objecyts. That way, price which is paid for it will be higher. When I sold an Iron Shiled I got fewer coins, then when I sold Shield Plate. Another time I sold 1 Gold, and got 4 golden coins for it. However second time I sold it, I got only 2 golden coins. Basically what all of those mean is, you have to sell different items. for example patter should go like this:
- Gold
- Bread
- Tree Seed
- Gold
- Bread
- Tree Seed
- Gold
- Bread
- Tree Seed
- ETC

That way I hope prices for which you sell will be high.
There is a fairly easy to get item, which is sold for 12 Platinum coins. It's a Root, which you get from Battle Potatoes. I found around 3-4 of those, and they make up most of me money.

Current Money Amount: 70 Platinum Coins (Or So)
- Androk

Amagius
07-30-2002, 12:51 AM
How do I massively sell items because I have enough water for 8 platnum but it won'y give anything because I sell them 1 at a time.

CheeToS2
07-30-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Amagius
How do I massively sell items because I have enough water for 8 platnum but it won'y give anything because I sell them 1 at a time.

/use_skill throwing
BUT.. water has to be the last item in your inventory or else it will throw something else.. and sometimes it will throw it over a wall and its unretrievable :(

Androk2k1
07-30-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Amagius

/drop <amount> <exact item name>