PDA

View Full Version : Spells Level 1 to 3 informations !

unixmad
07-29-2002, 09:38 PM
Level 1
Armour
sp cost: 8 speed: 2.00
range: touch duration: special

Armour creates a magical field around you which gives you an ac level of 2 + (level+2)/3, with a maximum of six. This is not additive, so if you are wearing plate mail (Ac level of 5) and your armour spell gives you an Ac level of 4, you receive no benefit. Armour is additive with all the supplementry forms of armour (shields, helmets, bracers) however. The duration is semi-permanent, which means that it lasts until the next semi-permanent spell effect is cast upon the character.

Burning Hands
sp cost: 5 speed: 0.50
range: 5 duration: instant

Shoots forth a cone of fire with does 8 hp of fire damage/rnd to creatures within the cone.

Cause Light Wounds
sp cost: speed:
range: duration: instant

This prayer creates a missile which inflicts damage to your enemy

Create Missile
sp cost: speed:
range: duration:

Creates arrows for use against monsters.

Detect Magic
No spell information available.

Holy Word
sp cost: 6 speed: 0.30
range: special duration: instant

This spell is an improvement of Turn Undead which not only turns undead, but it will also causes 3 hp/rnd of damage. The range of the cone covers (2 + Wisdom bonus) squares.

Icestorm

Light

Magic Bullet
sp cost: 1 speed: 0.30

Creates and hurls magical bullet in a single direction which does 6 points of physical damage upon impact.

Magic Missile
sp cost: 2 speed: 0.50

Creates a magical projectile which homes in on enemies causing 4 hp of magical damage upon impact.

Marking Rune

Minor Healing
sp cost: 4 speed: 2.00
range: touch duration: permanent

Restores up to 8 hit points.

Probe
sp cost: 3 speed: 0.20
range: 5 duration: instant

Describes an object with regard to power versus your current level and also describes the current physical condition of the object (excellent shape, weak).

Slow
sp cost: 5 speed: 0.30
range: 5 duration: standard

Causes affected creatures move extremely slow (speed of 0.05).

Small Fireball
range: special duration: 6

Creates a ball of fire which when thrown and detonated does 8 hp of fire damage/rnd.

Small Lightning
sp cost: 5 speed: 0.30
range: 12 duration: 8

Creates a single bolt of lightning which does 3 hp electrical damage/rnd. Lightning will reflect off of walls.

Small Snowstorm

Turn Undead
sp cost: 2 speed: 0.10
range: special duration: standard

A cone of fear for undead with a range of (3 + Wisdom bonus) squares.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 2

Bless

Confusion
sp cost: 10 speed: 0.50
range: touch duration: standard

Confuses the recipient such that he has problems wielding his weapon and walking straight.

Curse

Darkness

Detect Monster

Earth to Dust
sp cost: 5 speed: 1.00
range: special duration: permanent

Destroys earth walls in a radius of (level/3) + 1 squares around the caster.

Firebolt

Paralyze
range: 5 duration: standard

Paralyzes affected creatures.

Perceive Self
sp cost: 5 speed: 0.00
range: self duration: instant

Describes the caster in terms of armour, special abilities (reflect missiles, reflect spells, ...), and current protections and immunities.

Poison Cloud
range: special duration: 10

Creates a gaseous ball that explodes on impact to form a cloud of poisonous gas which does 1 hp of poison damage/rnd and posions those exposed to the gas such that they continue to take damage (due to poison in their system) after they have emerged from the gas cloud.

Staff to Snake

Strength
sp cost: 10 speed: 2.00

Temporarily increases the recipient's Strength (Str.) by at least one point and boots it by one point for every two points their strength is less than 20. The spell lasts for the standard duration or until another change attribute or protection spell is cast upon the recipient.

Summon Fog

Summon Golem
range: 1 duration: special

Summons golem to fight for you. The golem will remain until it is destroyed or until you summon a type of elemental.

Summon Pet Monster
range: 1 duration: special

Summons up to five friendly monsters to fight for you. Monsters remain your friend until either they or you are killed. It is rumored that certain summoned creatures temporarily increase the summoner's sp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 3

Alchemy
See Alchemy

Cause Medium Wounds

Charisma
sp cost: 12 speed: 2.00

Temporarily increases the recipient's Charisma (Cha.) by at least one point and boots it by one point for every two points their charisma is less than 20. The spell lasts for the standard duration or until another change attribute or protection spell is cast upon the recipient.

Counterspell

Detect Evil

Dexterity
sp cost: 12 speed: 2.00

Temporarily increases the recipient's Dexterity (Dex.) by at least one point and boots it by one point for every two points their dexterity is less than 20. The spell lasts for the standard duration or until another change attribute or protection spell is cast upon the recipient.

Frostbolt

Medium Fireball
sp cost: 8 speed: 0.70
range: special duration: 10

Creates a ball of fire which when thrown and detonated does 8 hp of fire damage/rnd.

Medium Snowstorm

Protection from Cold
sp cost: 15 speed: 1.00

Protects recipient from cold so well, that they only take 1/2 damage from cold based attacks.

Wonder
No spell information available

Tohz
07-30-2002, 03:09 AM
Heh, Those are from Dungeons and Dragons :p

Ghost Pirate
07-30-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Tohz
Heh, Those are from Dungeons and Dragons :p
What spell isn't?

Thak2
07-30-2002, 05:52 AM
Woah, slow makes someone move at 0.05.

That spell would be great for pkers, or fighting tough monsters.

Does it work on humans, or just monsters?

Tohz
07-30-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

What spell isn't?
Snowstorm ?

Hiker
08-02-2002, 11:49 PM
It would be nice to know which spells can be used by priests and/or sorcerers... I don't think a sorcerer would be able to cast a priests spell. By the way, do priests get pets?

ChocoboGrn
08-03-2002, 05:35 AM
I think priests can summon pets, golems, ect. since theres help on golems listed if you type /help topics. :)

There seems to be a lot more wizard spells than priest spells listed though...

Then again, Alchemists can use wizardry with their nifty amulet they start with AND they automatically can use melee weapons...

Tohz
08-22-2002, 03:26 AM
Wizard are supposed to have Familiars and to summon creatures/monsters

screen_name
10-23-2002, 10:44 PM
I'm only missing 2 of those spells, which are priest spells. :p

How about posting some more spells?

RDEAdmiral
12-04-2002, 01:49 AM
Most of you are wrong. Wizards do not HAVE to have anything. Hell they dont even have to have icestorm. Im a thief and I can use spells. My list consists of Armour, Slow, Confusion, Paralyze, Charisma, Dexterity, Magic Bullet. Yes some of the spells are like the ones in Dungeons and Dragons. Im a huge huge fan and it doesnt bother me. Im not saying its wrong, but yeah. My thoughts.

screen_name
01-08-2003, 06:37 AM
I'm just wondering, but are Perceive Self and Wonder avaialable yet? I haven't seen spell/prayer books for them ever.

MasterNuke
01-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Percieve self is only on scrolls and wands
Wonder is only on wands

screen_name
01-09-2003, 06:31 AM
Well poop. I know that I've seen perceive self on scrolls and wands, but I've never seen a wonder wand.

Tyhm
01-14-2003, 12:46 AM
Wonder is a random effect wand...it'd be just weird as a spell.

kenyonandelliot
02-04-2003, 06:01 AM
hehe now im gonna start my collection of level 1-3 spells. I need to save for 4 and up later. It is always good to have low level spells like armour, charmisma, dexterity, and other things that can buff or offect others instead of getting hurt yourself. I got Armour and Magic Bullet so far. So :D