PDA

View Full Version : About 2002

Androk2k1
07-28-2002, 10:55 PM
Hello. It has been around a week scince 2002's face lift. Many still enjoy it. However I notice that I am already bored. I have aquired most of the stuff. All I do now is farm for half hour, walk around killing, again farm. I had 4700 exp, I died and now I only have 4100. But that's not the poiint. The point is, we need more different monsters. I mean there must be something we are working for. So let it be, some kind of hard to kill monsters, so we can get best equipment, lvl enugh, in order to kill those monsters. Or some kind of another target. All stuff in shops is just too price and I with my 20 platinum coins can't really get anything.

Anyhow here are some suggestions, which are well in power of unix, even without stefan:

- Prices in stores lowerd to something that is possible to get.
- More monsters. You can use Bomy's from 2001, and just give them more HP, and attack, and let them give more exp, for higher lvls.
- More stuff to work for.
- Slower hunger loss 2 times. That way I won't have to bake bread so often.

That is all. I think...

Chaos0838
07-28-2002, 11:04 PM
[Vlad]

I agree with the jacked up prices...lower em!

Vyse_the_Blue_Rogue
07-28-2002, 11:05 PM
-Let Wizard spells not hurt the wizard who cast it
-Change the stats system. Maybe something where all your stats start at a certain point and you can add a certain number of stats to where you want. Saves time from clicked reroll millions of times just to have a decent amount of spellpoints
Or you pick class first, and then your stats are determined more by that..so it's not so hard to have a Wizard with decent spellpoints.
-Money needs to be easier to come by, so far the only money I've ever gotten is by selling a tombstone, and by selling stuff someone gave me.
-Wizards need to be able to do more, right now it seems they can only kill things, as it's extremely hard to get a melee weapons scroll. A normal wizard can't even bake bread because they can't mine to get minerals to make a watering can.

ALUCARDPSX
07-28-2002, 11:08 PM
i pretty much agree with androk..

Darksweeper
07-28-2002, 11:15 PM
i know its like how are u supossed to get 16000 platinum coins for a wand or 1333 for a scroll

Valder
07-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Stefan and Unixmad don't want people to buy things just yet. As I have said before, 2k2 is only in it's Alpha stage, give it some time.

RichKevin
07-30-2002, 02:40 AM
yea i knoe we need that stuff