PDA

View Full Version : Im gonna ask once.


cshank4
07-28-2002, 09:25 AM
Why does the NPC Server on 2k2 keep on pinging out? I mean there are no more gravestones, no one uses the sidebar to chat no more... I dont get it

ldhfd
07-28-2002, 09:29 AM
The npcserver sux or too many people using npcs

stefan76
07-28-2002, 09:45 AM
Maybe have 2 npc servers for the server?
Each take half of a data.
Maybe program it so it reads the players "ID" and then one of the npc servers takes all odds numbers and the other all even numbers.

Or make a back up npc server ?

Torankusu
07-28-2002, 09:48 AM
(npcserver-male)
(npcserver-female)

Xiao-Graal-P2p
07-28-2002, 09:52 AM
I think Lamer was the one who crashed it by Pming the Server saying it was secsay. X_x atleast thats what he told me when i asked in a toall..:rolleyes:

Domini
07-28-2002, 09:52 AM
Anything else we don't already know?

ghostsamurai
07-28-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by cshank4
Why does the NPC Server on 2k2 keep on pinging out? I mean there are no more gravestones, no one uses the sidebar to chat no more... I dont get it

Neonight:

Because NPC server is buggy. :( That's the only reason 2k2 is in "Alpha" stage. >_>

Valder
07-28-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Domini
Anything else we don't already know?

Your dad was at my house last night ;)

Cid_Night
07-28-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Valder


Your dad was at my house last night ;)
ew...lol every valder post i read he becomes weirder and weirder lol

Domini
07-28-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Valder


Your dad was at my house last night ;) I wouldn't know, I was at TrueHeaT's <3

Kaimetsu
07-29-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Xiao-Graal-P2p
I think Lamer was the one who crashed it by Pming the Server saying it was secsay. X_x atleast thats what he told me when i asked in a toall..:rolleyes: Grim Squeaker:

That's unlikely, since Graal.exe itself automattically sends a PM as reply to anything send to the NPC-Server. (Hence the fact that the NPC-Server replies instantly to PM's)

magicbud3344
07-29-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
(npcserver-male)
(npcserver-female)

=(npcserver-sex)

BeZeRkEr
07-29-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
(npcserver-male)
(npcserver-female)

at least 75% of graal is male
and at least 10% of the female population = males who want to be females or like ****ing with peoples minds

stefan76
07-29-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by BeZeRkEr


at least 75% of graal is male
and at least 10% of the female population = males who want to be females or like ****ing with peoples minds

85% male - YOU *****Y GUY YOU
5 % female - ;) HEY HEY LADYS
10% confused - :( no comment :(