PDA

View Full Version : To whoever this may Concern,

Sir_Gareth
07-28-2002, 05:38 AM
Dear, Who ever manages these Forums.
I see that are forum version is out of date and if it is possible to get an updating forum so we can use "Quick Posting" and what other new features are avalable.

Quick Posting: is a feature where instead of clicking "New Post" you may enter your post in a box at the bottom of the thread, exactly like the one in "New Post" but smaller and without all the buttons.

There was talk about this earlier but I dont know what happened.
I would be nice to see a Forum upgrade and maybe a new color scheme too ;)

Sparkplug
07-28-2002, 05:49 AM
I don't know forums much but they could probably get a 'hack' fro the forums to enable quick posting

cloudstrifevii
07-28-2002, 05:58 AM
Wow you must be really lazy to get that I mean all you have to do is click a button x_x

taz-graal
07-28-2002, 06:01 AM
It would be good for people whos pages load slow.

Chaos0838
07-28-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by taz-graal
It would be good for people whos pages load slow.

GraalBR/BadReligion:

Im On AOL
My computer is ****

ME

Inphektid
07-28-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Dear, Who ever manages these Forums.
I see that are forum version is out of date and if it is possible to get an updating forum so we can use "Quick Posting" and what other new features are avalable.

Quick Posting: is a feature where instead of clicking "New Post" you may enter your post in a box at the bottom of the thread, exactly like the one in "New Post" but smaller and without all the buttons.

There was talk about this earlier but I dont know what happened.
I would be nice to see a Forum upgrade and maybe a new color scheme too ;)
Yeah, that also lets you see the previous posts alot easier...but I bet unixmad isn't going to install ANYTHING having an H A C K in it. :D

Sir_Gareth
07-28-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Inphektid

Yeah, that also lets you see the previous posts alot easier...but I bet unixmad isn't going to install ANYTHING having an H A C K in it. :D
I see that you are new to the forums.
Here is some important information you may want to know.
The word Hack means many things.
In this case the word Hack is a word describing an update to a forum or a new feature that can be added.
A Hack is not bad in any way.

Chaos0838
07-28-2002, 08:18 AM
[Vlad]

me DSL r0x :D

Megamaniac
07-28-2002, 08:55 AM
aol=hell on a desk
road runners good it has enough icons n stuff and is really fast i dunno bout dsl

Xiao-Graal-P2p
07-28-2002, 10:03 AM
i have cable! ph331 my p0\/\/4!

AlkarenHyralt
07-28-2002, 10:10 AM
Unix has told me there are too many things installed, and that it would be very difficult.

Even if they were upgraded, that hack would not be installed. Why? BEcause I think it's a stupid hack, and it looks ugly.