PDA

View Full Version : Removal of Kamuii as Providence Manager....

Shadow Knight
07-28-2002, 05:09 AM
evildred144:

This is just my oppinion. I dont want to start fights or anything but after easy observations and analysis Its been well figured out Kamuii had no part of helping providences revival which was quite successful at least in my view. Kamuii also barely gets on providence as madmartigan told me , its about once a month if that.

Heres my say. If Kamuii has no time for providence , why dont he just give full control to madmartigan? He is doing a good job and providence was quite nice last time i got on. Would you want a inactive manager managing providence? The only thing Madmartigan said that helped in the revival was that Kamuii did not take the server down. This is just my oppinion , what do you think?

warp2ukew
07-28-2002, 05:11 AM
I think your right. Madmartigan should be the new owner

-Albus
07-28-2002, 05:14 AM
Yes.

Shadow Knight
07-28-2002, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by -Albus
Yes.

why do you think he should still be manager?

draygin
07-28-2002, 05:16 AM
I think you have a fetish with saying my name Ryan. ;)
My opinion. I really could care less. I would rather have an inactive Manager who lets his staff work. Than some one who does nothing but stops people from doing anything. So we have that going for us. One plus is I dont have to piss any one off by figuring out a Co-Manager. But title wise I really dont care. Not like its going to help me in doing my job any more than my current title does.

-Albus
07-28-2002, 05:16 AM
Oops, I misread it wrong. Thought it said "Should Kamuii be removed", so I voted yes. Oh well.

draygin
07-28-2002, 05:20 AM
Oops, I misread it wrong. Thought it said "Should Kamuii be removed", so I voted yes. Oh well.

lol silly sillly albus. I'll trade you votes mine will be yes and yours wil be no so I'll vote no for you. ;) Just less of a headache for finding some one to replace me pissing people off for not choosing them etc.. etc..

WHIPENIE4
07-28-2002, 05:31 AM
(X-Mann)
same.

Torankusu
07-28-2002, 10:21 AM
I'm not going to allow polls like this...

If you can't handle him managing it, take it up with him privately and try to get him to hand it over.