PDA

View Full Version : Trinity-ScreenShot-

Goboom
07-27-2002, 09:42 PM
I have finally decided to make a pw...here is the screen shot of our tileset (made by !Misfit and a few tiles by me...not much) and a pic of our bodys which the original design was made by me... and !Misfit and I keep on improving on it...the head was made by !Misfit i think its to small but what do u guys think?

Goboom
07-27-2002, 09:44 PM
Forgot this...:-\

RavenTelvecho
07-27-2002, 09:46 PM
ya the heads too small but other than that it looks FANTASTIC!

WHIPENIE4
07-27-2002, 09:57 PM
I've been away from the computer for bout a week and more so I havent had much time to update the tileset or the body.

And those weren't the rocks supposed to be used =p

I'll post a picture later of more recent tiles.

Goboom
07-27-2002, 10:03 PM
sry !Misfit....get on aim though...:-( and...anyone that is extreamly good at gfx or levels or maybe even NPCS email me or aim me some samples of ur work...
[email protected]
AIM-Goboom87

DeathChill
07-27-2002, 10:17 PM
James: The bodies look like they were using the same colors off of one of Oasis' bodies, but I may be wrong. The head and body also looks a bit rough, try making the colors blend better. Other than that, the tileset looks alright.

Goboom
07-27-2002, 10:21 PM
YEa...they looked like the colors of the oasis bodys to me to...but they werent...i checked....the RGB values....and they all came up...not the same :-D

Xbob42
07-28-2002, 12:23 AM
LMAO. Those heads are funny looking. You should keep them around. Probably make a house with weirdos and throw them 2 in there.

Goboom
07-28-2002, 12:54 AM
O yea...just something else to tell you guys....in this pw unlike any other...there are not only 4 body directions...there are 8! This allows for a better turn look and a better diganal movement :D

royce
07-28-2002, 03:19 AM
Yucky, ugly grass.

Goboom
07-28-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by royce
Yucky, ugly grass.
Yes the grass does look ugly in that screen shot...but if you couldnt tell its blured...and i dont know y it blured it did it when i uploaded it...when !Misfit uploads his screen shot of updated tiles you will see it looks much better

emortylone
07-28-2002, 04:30 AM
it looks alright.... could be worked on more, the either the bodies are bad or the head is bad, i dunno. One could be messing up the others looks

haunter
07-28-2002, 06:28 AM
I thought you were keeping this a secret Mr. Goboomers...

Inphektid
07-28-2002, 06:31 AM
GRRR! I HATE NEW GRAAL! Bah, keel the new heads, save Old Graal!

WHIPENIE4
07-28-2002, 06:35 AM
Sorry for the wait on the grass shot, was having trouble with the script... still am the tiles are down 1 so its 1 tile and a bit of another one.... gah ne ways here it is.

[edit]hmm odd my ss blurred too....

I'll make a model in ms paint then...

Chaos0838
07-28-2002, 08:27 AM
[Vlad]

your grass has a funky pattern :O

thomasward
07-28-2002, 02:47 PM
That grass looks really great, no standing out repetitive pattern, I like it, keep uo the good work :D

Goboom
07-28-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by haunter
I thought you were keeping this a secret Mr. Goboomers...
WERE is the key word..i was keeping it a secret....but a lot of peoples founded out about it....and asked me if i was making a pw....and i didnt feel like lieing any longer

If you guys feel like putting my Trinity sig in your sig i am ok with it...plus it shows we have your support :D

haunter
07-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Goboom

WERE is the key word..i was keeping it a secret....but a lot of peoples founded out about it....and asked me if i was making a pw....and i didnt feel like lieing any longer

If you guys feel like putting my Trinity sig in your sig i am ok with it...plus it shows we have your support :D

OK I WILL.

Poogle
07-29-2002, 01:24 AM
Looks good and unracist

DeathChill
07-29-2002, 01:44 AM
James: Looks a lot like Fai's grass tiles.

Fai's: http://members.aol.com/failure2do/terrain.gif

Goboom
07-29-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
Looks good and unracist
We will be un sexest as soon as we finish the body template for a male..cause then all you have to really do is add a dress and boobs....:-\
Originally posted by DeathChill
James: Stealing graphics without permission isn't nice, those are Fai's grass tiles. If I am wrong, shoot me. I talk to him all the time.
None of it is stolen....!Misfit drew all of the grass by his lonesom...i can asure you of that one....

Goboom
07-29-2002, 01:51 AM
Sry for a double post...but i dont really think the look alike at all accept for the fact that its green...but..hey...isnt all grass green accept when mr golden sun comes out and kills it all
[if misfit is on get on aim please]

DeathChill
07-29-2002, 01:59 AM
James: Some of the colors are the exact same, I did an RGB check. Also, if you compare them by zooming, it looks like the grass from Fai's just edited. I won't argue about it anymore, I'm just saying that's what it looks like.

Goboom
07-29-2002, 02:04 AM
I understand James....people today are always stealing stuff for their pw...but i can asure you we wont steal a thing....and if we do barrow anything we will have permisson...but we prolly wont barrow much or any at all;)

haunter
07-29-2002, 03:26 AM

We will be un sexest as soon as we finish the body template for a male..cause then all you have to really do is add a dress and boobs....:-\

BOOOOOOOOB

Neglegence2002
07-29-2002, 03:47 AM

only different :p

Goboom
07-29-2002, 08:53 AM
::What Would You Guys Like To See On Trinity::
Name some things...and i may implant them....;)

Jinx
07-29-2002, 10:50 PM
neat tileset, looks good =)

-Jinx

Goboom
07-29-2002, 11:52 PM
[Boco]:
Very interesting.....

Waltz5
07-30-2002, 12:28 AM
Really nice grass....

Keep it up

zrpgp2p
07-30-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Waltz5
Really nice grass....

Keep it up

-Nick

WHIPENIE4
07-30-2002, 03:59 AM

No, no it doesn't look like it at all, get glasses.

James: Some of the colors are the exact same, I did an RGB check. Also, if you compare them by zooming, it looks like the grass from Fai's just edited. I won't argue about it anymore, I'm just saying that's what it looks like.

Good for you? Having the same colours doesn't mean ****, I can find pretty much any color now in Ms Paint and it took me a while to find a green I liked.

The grass in the screenshot above is blury.

And Goboom sorry I haven't been on much I have family over.

DeathChill
07-30-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4

No, no it doesn't look like it at all, get glasses.

Good for you? Having the same colours doesn't mean ****, I can find pretty much any color now in Ms Paint and it took me a while to find a green I liked.

The grass in the screenshot above is blury.

And Goboom sorry I haven't been on much I have family over.

James: Man, I didn't know guys had PMS. I have discovered something new. Maybe, if you'd stop acting like a ***** and zoom you'd see that the patterns look a lot alike, even though the colors are different. So do something productive, and eat an apple

zell12
07-30-2002, 04:55 AM
my my, aren't we mad because my good friend misfit can do something better then you in a crap program. I can assure you that he steals nothing. I worked with him for about a year and a half, he would never steal anything.

konidias
07-30-2002, 05:00 AM

Haha, tell me how that isn't sexist. Girls that are carrying swords and slicing up monsters while climbing cliffs and swimming rivers aren't going to be wearing dresses. That is the silliest concept I have ever heard. I never understood why they put all the girls in dresses on Graal.

Shadow Knight
07-30-2002, 05:33 AM
Evildred144:

Yah smack her up with some armor and a helmut i mean , give her a helmut and armor , not some dress. I would love to see the armor value for that :p

haunter
07-30-2002, 06:16 AM

James: Man, I didn't know guys had PMS. I have discovered something new. Maybe, if you'd stop acting like a ***** and zoom you'd see that the patterns look a lot alike, even though the colors are different. So do something productive, and commit suicide.

Read the rules fool, you can't just tell someone to kill themselves...
Neither Goboom, nor !Misfit would steal anything.

zell12
07-30-2002, 06:29 AM
I reported it to the mod

Jinx
07-30-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by konidias

Haha, tell me how that isn't sexist. Girls that are carrying swords and slicing up monsters while climbing cliffs and swimming rivers aren't going to be wearing dresses. That is the silliest concept I have ever heard. I never understood why they put all the girls in dresses on Graal.

The server should have different suits. Like you can buy clothes.... so like while on a quest you can change into a suit of armor or something, or while not questing into a dress or tuxedo or lots of other suits.

-Jinx

Waltz5
07-30-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

The server should have different suits. Like you can buy clothes.... so like while on a quest you can change into a suit of armor or something, or while not questing into a dress or tuxedo or lots of other suits.

-Jinx

Yeah that's always nice, and with kingdoms and RPing, when you go to war you can have your armor on. I assume other PW's are doing this but it's a nice thing to have.

WHIPENIE4
07-30-2002, 07:26 AM
James: Man, I didn't know guys had PMS. I have discovered something new. Maybe, if you'd stop acting like a ***** and zoom you'd see that the patterns look a lot alike, even though the colors are different. So do something productive, and commit suicide.

Ouch? ...? You're "insults" are retarded, because someone gets mad doesn't mean it's PMS wise ass, it might just be that you're accuseing me of stealing graphics that look nothing alike form the distance its supose to be viewed (which is what matters) then you're calling me a ***** for stating that I didn't steal them.

As for you're childish comment on telling me to kill myself, grow up.

DeathChill
07-30-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4

Ouch? ...? You're "insults" are retarded, because someone gets mad doesn't mean it's PMS wise ass, it might just be that you're accuseing me of stealing graphics that look nothing alike form the distance its supose to be viewed (which is what matters) then you're calling me a ***** for stating that I didn't steal them.

As for you're childish comment on telling me to kill myself, grow up.

James: Do not stick words in my mouth, I never said you stole anything. I said they looked a lot like Fai's grass tiles, which reffering to that Excalebetridiot guy, Fai can make better graphics than this guy could ever do in his life. I hope you know there is "quote" button, you don't have to do it manually. Maybe, instead of sit there and insult me, you would take it as a compliment since I think any graphic Fai makes is awesome.

haunter
07-30-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

-Jinx

You should beable to put your suit together, like have armor bottems "greeves" then have a skirt or robe over it, to make it more fashionable, and perhaps intimidate the enemy.

konidias
07-30-2002, 10:52 AM

You should beable to put your suit together, like have armor bottems "greeves" then have a skirt or robe over it, to make it more fashionable, and perhaps intimidate the enemy.

Then you can have dances like FFT does where you dance to "charm" the enemy. :p Or do the talk skill where you compliment them lol.

Goboom
07-30-2002, 10:31 PM

:mad: your right! it is pretty sexest to put girls just in dresses...but you couldnt really make suits cause all the people would have to be the same size and height....i might choose armor...and i will make alot of bodys for males and females to wear...for the females out there what do you want to wear?

haunter
07-30-2002, 11:30 PM

:mad: your right! it is pretty sexest to put girls just in dresses...but you couldnt really make suits cause all the people would have to be the same size and height....i might choose armor...and i will make alot of bodys for males and females to wear...for the females out there what do you want to wear?

*changes voice* YARN!

haunter
07-30-2002, 11:31 PM

Then you can have dances like FFT does where you dance to "charm" the enemy. :p Or do the talk skill where you compliment them lol.

Or bribe them *snickers*

WHIPENIE4
07-31-2002, 12:21 AM
James: Do not stick words in my mouth, I never said you stole anything. I said they looked a lot like Fai's grass tiles, which reffering to that Excalebetridiot guy, Fai can make better graphics than this guy could ever do in his life. I hope you know there is "quote" button, you don't have to do it manually. Maybe, instead of sit there and insult me, you would take it as a compliment since I think any graphic Fai makes is awesome.

You said "It looks alot like Fai's grass", To me that sounds like you think I stole them and I wasn't the only one to think that you saw tons of people saying that I wouldn't steal maybe if you had cleared this up earlier instead of trying to pursue a fight then we wouldn't be argueing. And I know how to quote people put since you're name is already in you're message I find no need to tell everyone it was posted by you. As for me insulting you the worst I said was to "get glasses" compared to you're comment saying for me to kill myself thats nothing.

warp2ukew
07-31-2002, 12:27 AM
James shutup misfit wouldnt steal anything

Goboom
07-31-2002, 12:51 AM
there is always one person that dosent like the pw or wants to sabitage it in some way....*cough*James*cough*

warp2ukew
07-31-2002, 01:24 AM
there is always one person that dosent like the pw or wants to sabitage it in some way....*cough*James*cough*

So true...

DeathChill
07-31-2002, 03:23 AM
awww hell, shut up.

DeathChill
07-31-2002, 03:47 AM
awww hell, shut up.

James: 3> for Kyle! Anyway I am not trying to "sabotage" your playworld, I'm just saying it looks like Fai's type of tiles he would make, and that is a good! I don't even know where you got the idea that I thought you stole them? By the way, I do have contacts, so that insult doesn't work too well. Anyway, I wish everyone luck on the playerworld! :cool:

haunter
07-31-2002, 03:52 AM
everyone just drop it... Jesus, ****ing, christ...

Goboom
07-31-2002, 03:55 AM
bad shadowless bad

DeathChill
07-31-2002, 03:57 AM

James: You have offended me, I will report you to the moderators!

Goboom
07-31-2002, 04:00 AM
James...lets just settle this now...im sorry for "accusing you" and makin "rude" comments to you...please accept my apology

DeathChill
07-31-2002, 04:51 AM
James...lets just settle this now...im sorry for "accusing you" and makin "rude" comments to you...please accept my apology

James: No need for an apology, good luck with your server.

Jinx
07-31-2002, 04:52 AM
Thank you for clearing this up.

-Jinx

Goboom
07-31-2002, 08:02 AM
Your welcome jinx...and James thanks ;)

Genesis
03-03-2003, 07:05 PM
omg look at the bodies ther the same as jr?

but no one flammed him and said they looked to much like Oasis did they?

like I said Goboom made the bodies.

Waltz5
03-03-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok Mr. Bringing back a 13 month old thread, whatever you say.
Next time just post a link in your thread.