PDA

View Full Version : Hirathia?

ArchAngelTCN_P2P
07-27-2002, 05:05 PM
I can't seem to find it. I read the guide that DragonX posted but its not detailed enough. How far along is the race track? What land marks are there along the way? I ran into blocked off stairs that go into the ground...am I close? I just need some help >.<'

I want to go make armor yet I can't find the shop/town that I need to go to :(

ArchAngelTCN_P2P
07-27-2002, 05:44 PM
nevermind, I found the town. =} The race track is in the middle of the map. Dragon you can delete or close this topic if you want.

Chaos0838
07-27-2002, 09:14 PM
[Vlad]

Mwahahah me and Dragon found the place while trying to find the Helmet shop

Darksweeper
07-28-2002, 09:20 AM
plz tell me ive looked everywhere and havent had anyluck

ALUCARDPSX
07-28-2002, 10:17 AM
uhh to tell you the truth i found it like 4 days ago and all but i couldnt find where you make armor in there...or are we talking about a different town cus im talking about the one north of mini game island

cshank4
07-28-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by ALUCARDPSX
uhh to tell you the truth i found it like 4 days ago and all but i couldnt find where you make armor in there...or are we talking about a different town cus im talking about the one north of mini game island
I dunno but thats my hunting spot up north SOO MANY POTAOTES SO MUCH TIME!

DragonX2
07-28-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ArchAngelTCN_P2P
nevermind, I found the town. =} The race track is in the middle of the map. Dragon you can delete or close this topic if you want.

Ok sure thing.
Also I am thinking about posting my map so that everyone knows where all the towns are so they can explore them and know where everything is, anyone think it is a good idea??