PDA

View Full Version : Drop rates on rocks in the mines needs to be increased.

freddyfox
07-27-2002, 01:57 PM
Too many people, too few rocks. Or at least another mine.

Poogle
07-27-2002, 08:36 PM
2 mines > Lots of stones > get stoned uh I mean Hit one.

Chaos0838
07-27-2002, 10:13 PM
[Vlad]

yah and with the lag that the server has sometimes, it took me 5 minutes per rock.

AlexH
07-27-2002, 10:20 PM
Yes the rock rate should be increased.
I was in the mines myself for about 5 minutes and not one rock dropped. :(

And also they should move the starting island to the main island.
Maybe not remake the levels just attach the levels to the server somewhere.
Maybe top left besides the snow place.

Darksweeper
07-27-2002, 10:40 PM
nah i think its fine how it is u just go to the mine on the right and get above all the tennels on the walls and theres plenty of rocks up there

DeathChill
07-27-2002, 10:52 PM
James: I told Stefan about it earlier, he said he would fix it, and then it was fixed 2 minutes later. I think there is a scripting error in it, because sometimes they drop quickly after, and other times it takes a long time.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-28-2002, 12:52 AM
The second mine which is much bigger and has narrow passages barely contains any rocks. But, if you go around the corner and try to get up on the platform using that bug you'll see that there are literally 3 or 4 rocks on your screen most places you go. The error is that the rocks drop on top of the mining platforms.

AlexH
07-28-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
The second mine which is much bigger and has narrow passages barely contains any rocks. But, if you go around the corner and try to get up on the platform using that bug you'll see that there are literally 3 or 4 rocks on your screen most places you go. The error is that the rocks drop on top of the mining platforms.

I can never get up there. :(
all the rocks seem to drop up there too so I'm left at the bottom with hardly any rocks.

Mman
07-28-2002, 11:29 AM
Just shoot other miners with fire arrows that way you will get all the rocks that fall.