PDA

View Full Version : Class Epics.

Hiker
07-27-2002, 11:50 AM
Each class should have an epic they can do and at the end of their long quest they get an awesome item that increases they're stats a lot. :D (run on sentence)

Anyways... It would be kewl to have epics. Like in Everquest.

Chaos0838
07-27-2002, 12:25 PM
[Vlad]

Good idea

Darksweeper
07-27-2002, 10:36 PM
or like an epic quest like u said and then at the end theres a special fountain and it enchants the weapon u use making it alot stronger

Hiker
07-28-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Darksweeper
or like an epic quest like u said and then at the end theres a special fountain and it enchants the weapon u use making it alot stronger

Not just any weapon. It should only enchant a certain weapon. If that is the case of the epic.

Kaimetsu
07-28-2002, 03:47 AM
Grim Squeaker:

It should give you RC, and all the rights!

Disclaimer: Grim Squeaker is not responible for any damage caused to the server by these kind of implementations.

Tyhm
07-28-2002, 07:16 AM
Better idea.

Class Uniques.

If they do a Class Epic, eventually all barbarians will have The Legendary Axe of Newbie Crushing, and the server will be overpowered. I don't care how hard you make it, it'll happen - one hacker will do the quest infinite times and drop infinite axes, or there will be a glitch one day where the monsters don't appear, or someone will find an exploit to lag through the final door...

Instead, adapt Gralat tech to a single legendary weapon for each class. I dunno who runs the G2K2 LAT anymore, but if they wanna synch things up my mailbox is open...have a legendary weapon that's a throwback to Classic...cameos are fun...^_^

But yeah, there is only one Axe of Li on the entire server ever. When the owner logs off, an NPC of that player goes around, after a month of continuous waiting that NPC will "retire" and give the axe to the next Barbarian that can defeat him in a duel. Gwaaah, how sweet would THAT be?!?

adam
07-28-2002, 09:51 AM
;)

*whistles* Come here Shadowfax!

Ride like the wind!

brock128
07-28-2002, 09:36 PM
If you're going to copy RIGHT OFF from evercrack, at LEAST change the name =/

jeff335
07-28-2002, 10:30 PM
Return of the Bruges Bird maybe...