PDA

View Full Version : fuxing idiot strike back

Brad2
07-27-2002, 08:36 AM
the account yourdesiredlogin name desided to go "HAHA IM GOING TO CRASH IT IF YOU KEEP PKING ME" about 150 times through the /say command. NPCServer is down now because of that *****. I seriously hate the ****ing idiots that play 2k2. I just restarted my priest and got the item I've been looking for..but npcs are down and I won't be able to keep it. I hope he/she/what the **** ever dies.

DuoTCN
07-27-2002, 08:37 AM
:(

Brad2
07-27-2002, 08:38 AM
Also blame sporkp2p for helping.

OMG THATS THE CROSSDRESSER THAT WOULDNT STOP PKING ME AND MADE ME LOSE ALL MY STATS TOO.

WELL SPEAK OF THE 2K2 IDIOTS.

Inphektid
07-27-2002, 08:39 AM
Why haven't these goddamn commands been removed yet?!

stefan76
07-27-2002, 08:41 AM
How to solve this:

1. Make a script so you can only send a "/say" message every 30 seconds.
2. When you die have it give you "1 die point" or something. When you reach 10 "die points" you lose everything. BUT you can regain "die points" by helping the old farmer harvest his crops or something...

Python523
07-27-2002, 08:43 AM
it's all sporks ****ing fault because he had to proove how stupid he was and post that command =/ they forgot to disable it

For the third time, watch it with the "***" remarks.

Aestus
07-27-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Inphektid
Why haven't these goddamn commands been removed yet?!

Unix removed /shout earlier today, but forgot about /say, apparently. Personally, players need to be completely removed from that system. No emoting, no shouting, no saying, no logging on or off or who killed who. Nothing. Just the game messages, and nothing else.

Inphektid
07-27-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Aestus

Unix removed /shout earlier today, but forgot about /say, apparently. Personally, players need to be completely removed from that system. No emoting, no shouting, no saying, no logging on or off or who killed who. Nothing. Just the game messages, and nothing else.
This has been said many times and is very true.

SaitoHajime
07-27-2002, 08:46 AM
yourdesiredloginname caused me to lose quite alot...I was almost to the far southwest of main island to craft a hat, he pKed me sending me all the way to the middle of the eastern part...then a couple of monsters killed me a couple times..making me lose stats...then I finally get back to the southwest...and then he crashes the server...thanks alot yourdesiredloginname...

Brad2
07-27-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime
yourdesiredloginname caused me to lose quite alot...I was almost to the far southwest of main island to craft a hat, he pKed me sending me all the way to the middle of the eastern part...then a couple of monsters killed me a couple times..making me lose stats...then I finally get back to the southwest...and then he crashes the server...thanks alot yourdesiredloginname...

Sporkp2p did almost the same, I died bc a pker got me in the mines so i respawned in the bed and i couldnt move bc the guy who dressed like a girl kept slashing me with flame sword which killed me in one hit...:/ I lost everything I had. I just restarted now and got a WRITING PEN, one of the coolest items but npcserver died right after...:/

SaitoHajime
07-27-2002, 08:51 AM
SporkP2P is funny. (Read from bottom to top)

Tseng (7/26/2002 6:35:48 PM):
Yeah thats right, i'm not a leet pker like you are
Sammy (7/26/2002 6:35:40 PM):
you arent my buddy and never will be **** sucker
Tseng (7/26/2002 6:35:23 PM):
sure buddy.
Sammy (7/26/2002 6:35:11 PM):
**** you **** Sucker, You caused it and you know it
Tseng (7/26/2002 6:33:56 PM):
SporkP2P, Mur...something (forgot the spelling), yourdesiredloginname; All three of those were the causes.

-Albus
07-27-2002, 08:51 AM
These people deserve a global ban.

Torankusu
07-27-2002, 08:52 AM
Graal2001_FAQ disconnects yourdesiredloginname

I wish I could ban him for that. Spork too. ;|

I mean, they're ruining the fun for a whole group of people (around 60.) THAT should be bannable.

SaitoHajime
07-27-2002, 08:53 AM
yourdesiredloginname at least, for the murder of NPCServer.

Why do I say murder?

"malice of forethought"

In other words he did it knowingly and intentionally, having planned to do so even.

Hiker
07-27-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by -Albus
These people deserve a global ban.

Aestus
07-27-2002, 09:06 AM
The people crashing the NPC Server are idiots and deserved to be banned, but at the same time, the NPC Server really shouldn't be able to be brought down by one person. Really, there must be something wrong with it if it's coming down this often. I mean, christ. There are South African revolutionary governments more stable than this NPC Server.

SaitoHajime
07-27-2002, 09:09 AM
The people crashing the NPC Server are idiots and deserved to be banned, but at the same time, the NPC Server really shouldn't be able to be brought down by one person. Really, there must be something wrong with it if it's coming down this often. I mean, christ. There are South African revolutionary governments more stable than this NPC Server.

Yeah...so the moral of the story, those of you who want to Crash NPC server: Go to South Africa and join a revolution.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
07-27-2002, 09:37 AM
And the worst thing is, the Asst GM's can't do anything about it even if they were pamming, which is sad. I wish they had some authority over this :(

Chaos0838
07-27-2002, 11:06 AM
[Vlad]

::kills SporkP2P and yourdesiredloginname with pitchfork::
Happy, brad? ;)

AlexH
07-27-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
And the worst thing is, the Asst GM's can't do anything about it even if they were pamming, which is sad. I wish they had some authority over this :(

Why can't they do anything about it?
These people are intentionally crashing the NPC Server which should be a bannable offence.

CheeToS2
07-27-2002, 11:09 AM
A smart thing to do is /save once someone begins doing that, or when you get a new item; then you're safe most of the time.

screen_name
07-27-2002, 11:12 AM

i second the motion

Hiker
07-27-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by CheeToS2
A smart thing to do is /save once someone begins doing that, or when you get a new item; then you're safe most of the time.
I save every 5 seconds... I also have a compulsion to drink water when I have 500 hunger...

AlkarenHyralt
07-27-2002, 12:05 PM
Brad.. you just don't get it do you..? I guess I can not trust you to not post on your other account *sighs*.

In other news: I'll start to ban all persons who use commands /say over and over again with the purpose of crashing the NPC server. But, I must see it being done. So if I am on, call me to the area.

freddyfox
07-27-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Brad.. you just don't get it do you..? I guess I can not trust you to not post on your other account *sighs*.

In other news: I'll start to ban all persons who use commands /say over and over again with the purpose of crashing the NPC server. But, I must see it being done. So if I am on, call me to the area.

Can we show you a screenshot?

AlkarenHyralt
07-27-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

Can we show you a screenshot?

Possibly. I'll look at them and decide if that is the only way

CyberX
07-28-2002, 12:27 AM
Just remove these stupid commands of the NPC Server...

ghostsamurai
07-28-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Brad2
the account yourdesiredlogin name desided to go "HAHA IM GOING TO CRASH IT IF YOU KEEP PKING ME" about 150 times through the /say command. NPCServer is down now because of that *****. I seriously hate the ****ing idiots that play 2k2. I just restarted my priest and got the item I've been looking for..but npcs are down and I won't be able to keep it. I hope he/she/what the **** ever dies.

Neonight:

*bump* and a post:

The account Spectre1337 is a ****ing *****, also. Kill him. Thanks. :grrr:

ghostsamurai
07-28-2002, 09:07 AM

Neonight:

(Sorry if double post.. :x)

Why else do you think Graal2002 is in "Alpha" stage? :rolleyes: npcserver is the only *cough* reason *endcough* Graal2002 is in "Alpha." We all know it. :(