PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Hiring LAT's


shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-27-2002, 01:32 AM
Im bored, i need a LAT job if any server is hiring then contact me either through AIM=sergeimn or email [email protected]

I dont want to post my levels on here cuz people will steal them so if you want an experienced LAT then contact me.


Previous Jobs:
Mithica-LAT
Frolic-LAT
Andor-Asst LAT Admin

-_-Zallan-_-

Kuza
07-27-2002, 01:41 AM
Message me on AIM, my sn is Kuzachu. I'm at work right now.

shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-27-2002, 01:43 AM
Ill get back to you,


anyone else hiring?

royce
07-27-2002, 03:34 AM
You should just work on new main. Help out a bit and stuff.

Graal2001_LAT
07-27-2002, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by royce
You should just work on new main. Help out a bit and stuff.
LATs aren't being hired, unless you're a god.

royce
07-27-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Graal2001_LAT

LATs aren't being hired, unless you're a god.
Well if your a person like this asking for a job you must have to be god.

shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-27-2002, 06:08 AM
Waht the heck is new main?

Torankusu
07-27-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by shuvit_up_yur_bleep
Waht the heck is new main? .....

Graal2001...

shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-27-2002, 06:24 AM
oh lol

CyberX
07-27-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by shuvit_up_yur_bleep
Im bored, i need a LAT job if any server is hiring then contact me either through AIM=sergeimn or email [email protected]

I dont want to post my levels on here cuz people will steal them so if you want an experienced LAT then contact me.


Previous Jobs:
Mithica-LAT
Frolic-LAT
Andor-Asst LAT Admin

-_-Zallan-_-

contact me, AIM
MSCyberX

Neglegence2002
07-27-2002, 08:36 AM
My AIM is bgumeny2375, im me some time

anUk
07-27-2002, 12:01 PM
***** ZALLAN?!?!?!
OMG
"I dont want to post my levels on here cuz people will steal them so if you want an experienced LAT then contact me. "
OMG i fired you from Andor man, wait i didnt fire you i challenged you to LAT Admin and smoked you

G_yoshi
07-27-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by anUk
***** ZALLAN?!?!?!
OMG
"I dont want to post my levels on here cuz people will steal them so if you want an experienced LAT then contact me. "
OMG i fired you from Andor man, wait i didnt fire you i challenged you to LAT Admin and smoked you

Hmm...with your UBERIMPRESSIVELEVELSKILLZ?! Hah, right :rolleyes:

If you beat this person out then I think it safe to assume his quality is below yours by a hair :( Sorry, such a wide spot, I failed to miss :x

royce
07-27-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by anUk
***** ZALLAN?!?!?!
OMG
"I dont want to post my levels on here cuz people will steal them so if you want an experienced LAT then contact me. "
OMG i fired you from Andor man, wait i didnt fire you i challenged you to LAT Admin and smoked you
I think I could beat both of you.

G_yoshi
07-27-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by royce

I think I could beat both of you.

That and probably everyone else and their grandmother too :p

Chaos0838
07-27-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by G_yoshi


That and probably everyone else and their grandmother too :p
<3

royce
07-28-2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by G_yoshi


That and probably everyone else and their grandmother too :p
I dont know about everyone else. Spanky could take me any day, along with birdbird and mmmkay... not to many other than that though ;)

Milkdude99
07-28-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by shuvit_up_yur_bleep
Im bored, i need a LAT job if any server is hiring then contact me either through AIM=sergeimn or email [email protected]

I dont want to post my levels on here cuz people will steal them so if you want an experienced LAT then contact me.


Previous Jobs:
Mithica-LAT
Frolic-LAT
Andor-Asst LAT Admin

-_-Zallan-_- Contact Moon Goddess on Npulse and she will look at your "style" of levels and see if it is compatible with what we are doing .

Cid_Night
07-28-2002, 09:46 AM
er we're looking for ONE lat right now, and id like it if you were near "god" status...but ya know...its gotta atleast impress me..send some levels to [email protected] if you're interested.

shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-28-2002, 09:42 PM
anU ure such an IDIOT i bet even your parents think ure an ass, my levels are way better then ures the only ones u saw were ghetto and i just didnt like andor or you

shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-28-2002, 09:45 PM
I got hired on Delteria and i dont know if ill take more jobs but contact me on aim and Cyber and Lemming ill contact ya through aim.

Xbob42
07-29-2002, 12:17 AM
I suck at levels and scripting too! Anyone wanna teach me how to script and make good levels so I can work on a playerworld?

~Criminal

shuvit_up_yur_bleep
07-29-2002, 02:08 AM
lol

haunter
07-29-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by royce

I dont know about everyone else. Spanky could take me any day, along with birdbird and mmmkay... not to many other than that though ;)

What about me? :( I think my levels are purddy...