PDA

View Full Version : Krynn/Eclipse - Small Update

Shadow Knight
07-26-2002, 11:44 PM
The Whole Playerworld Team:

Been a while since a update so I decided to make a small one.

The overworld is still being worked on and is slowly but surely getting done each day.

Mouse Movement system is almost done meaning you use the mouse to play on krynn - you click and you move there you click a item you pick it up. Pretty simple and allows easier play.

New New New tileset is coming very slowly... Our graphics admins does things over about 5-6 times before he finds a tile he likes. It will be very nice in the end.

If you have a Graal Nick without numbers in your name and you would like us to use it in the story. ( such as a guy living in a house or a family in trouble) Please respond and we will see what we can do.

It was decided That Krynn/Eclipse will NOT be released this summer and we are very very sorry but we want Krynn/Eclipse to be perfect before release.

The Map was changed a tad to allow better editing.

Below is a screenshot of what a level on the server would look like. Please note this is our style and it looks nice with these tilesets.

Oh yeah If my english wasnt good enough for you im sorry as I stated before English is NOT my primary language.

Xbob42
07-26-2002, 11:55 PM
Great Job. It all looks very excellent.

Lao_Su2
07-27-2002, 12:30 AM
Lord Helmut:

I dont really like it. Its not bad and its definently much better than a lot of others but its just not that appealing. I dont like the trees, stumps are at a weird angle, etc. I do however like the city path and the tall grass.

DeathChill
07-27-2002, 01:05 AM
How come you guys use ToT's tileset ;(

Shadow Knight
07-27-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
How come you guys use ToT's tileset ;(

Evildred144:

Godspeed has no desire to use it due to ToT no longer being up. He is letting krynn use it but if we dont, he will give it to Graal2k1.

warp2ukew
07-27-2002, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Knight
The Whole Playerworld Team:

Been a while since a update so I decided to make a small one.

The overworld is still being worked on and is slowly but surely getting done each day.

Mouse Movement system is almost done meaning you use the mouse to play on krynn - you click and you move there you click a item you pick it up. Pretty simple and allows easier play.

New New New tileset is coming very slowly... Our graphics admins does things over about 5-6 times before he finds a tile he likes. It will be very nice in the end.

If you have a Graal Nick without numbers in your name and you would like us to use it in the story. ( such as a guy living in a house or a family in trouble) Please respond and we will see what we can do.

It was decided That Krynn/Eclipse will NOT be released this summer and we are very very sorry but we want Krynn/Eclipse to be perfect before release.

The Map was changed a tad to allow better editing.

Below is a screenshot of what a level on the server would look like. Please note this is our style and it looks nice with these tilesets.

Oh yeah If my english wasnt good enough for you im sorry as I stated before English is NOT my primary language.

(Eban)
I heard all this big talk about how its gonna be so good. Yes, I like it but the trees look like there scribled with green in them O_o...I give it prolly a 8/10. And your english was fine :)....

Kuza
07-27-2002, 01:49 AM
I thought those house designs weren't allowed anymore, since they resembled the Zelda tileset. I could be wrong, but I couldn't build a playerworld with the old Graal tileset (similar to those house designs, ya know, the old trees?).

The rest looks nice, but it seems like the rocks in your path are cut off for some strange reason.

Chaos0838
07-27-2002, 06:48 AM
[Vlad]

l33t :cool:

Aknts
07-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Ugg Smells Like Team Spirit.

CyberX
07-27-2002, 08:04 AM
Fix the trees, then it becomes good...

Mista_Micro
07-27-2002, 10:29 PM