PDA

View Full Version : Idea for more to get more people to sign up and play!


ldhfd
07-26-2002, 06:47 AM
ummm you graal to like one of those game reviewer sites or magizines and they review it and when people read it they'll sign up and play

darkriders_p2p
07-26-2002, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
ummm you graal to like one of those game reviewer sites or magizines and they review it and when people read it they'll sign up and play
I was on PC Gamer's site like 4 months ago and graal was #3 for online RP & multiplaying

Inphektid
07-26-2002, 08:08 AM
*Convinces Stefan and unixmad to make my character on the Graal GBA game, becomes famous, gets *****es*

Spectre1337
07-26-2002, 08:51 AM
Link Exchange..

They put on a ad, and someone else puts on Graal's ad.
Thats how Napster made millions of bux..

ldhfd
07-26-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
Link Exchange..

They put on a ad, and someone else puts on Graal's ad.
Thats how Napster made millions of bux..
and make affiliates with other online games so when the players form their game gets tired of playing there they'll come here

Baraka Khan
07-26-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by darkriders_p2p

I was on PC Gamer's site like 4 months ago and graal was #3 for online RP & multiplaying

That was probably before global p2p was introduced?

AlexH
07-26-2002, 09:17 PM
Advertising somewhere.
But we don't want it so we have to put banners on this page.
Or at least not big ones.
Advertising in some computer gaming magazines would probally be a good way to get some players.

DarkHero2002
07-26-2002, 09:21 PM
it costs money...lots of money..u all pitch in..u all get what u want

CyberX
07-27-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
ummm you graal to like one of those game reviewer sites or magizines and they review it and when people read it they'll sign up and play

you really like to make new threads, don't you?
god... take a look in how many you have created...