PDA

View Full Version : One thing that I find, and dont Want. (IN this Forum)

Sir_Gareth
07-26-2002, 01:01 AM
One thing I dont want is threads giving away every last detail about Graal2002. Yes its nice to have details and what things are about. But I like to find out things on my own and what things are all about. What im finding here is that This forum is giving away every last detail about things and if players read this forum it gives away good things that people might want to find out about the game thereselfs. Yes this is a forum to help people but not to give secrets and stuff away.

bigkow44
07-26-2002, 01:32 AM
Nobody likes spoilers, but just dont read them. Can you do that?

Sir_Gareth
07-26-2002, 03:10 AM
Also there are too many stickies. Everyone will see those three threads without tem being stickies because there are so few forums. Stikies do get annoing.

DragonX2
07-26-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Also there are too many stickies. Everyone will see those three threads without tem being stickies because there are so few forums. Stikies do get annoing.

Ok, that's fixed.
This forum here is to give info on things people have found not what unixmad knows about the game (well except the statistic stuff he posted). The players provide the information here, not indepth information about the kingdom islands, etc. Also no one forces you to read this forum :) But if you ever need help or are confused about something you can come here and hopefully your question will be answered.