PDA

View Full Version : The new forum sucks

ldhfd
07-25-2002, 10:58 AM
and the mod there is stupid and keeps deleting your post and you can't ask questions there.

AlexH
07-25-2002, 10:59 AM
Threads like this are illegal and will get deleted or closed too.

And the new 2k2 fourm is very helpful.
Just need to fix that little spelling error in the fourm name. :)

Torankusu
07-25-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ldhfd
and the mod there is stupid and keeps deleting your post and you can't ask questions there. rules exist for a purpose.

anyways.

It's not for asking questions, it's for posting what you know, to prevent questions.

In short, you suck.

Hiyoshi
07-25-2002, 11:00 AM
and the mod there is stupid and keeps deleting your post and you can't ask questions there.

well, you want to know why that rule is there? To prevent idiots like MrGannondorf from posting stupid **** questions and spamming, so once again, from a few immature people, everyone else pays.

ldhfd
07-25-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
rules exist for a purpose.

anyways.

It's not for asking questions, it's for posting what you know, to prevent questions.

In short, you suck.
then everyone would ask questions here and this forum would have hundreds of threads and the threads people posted on what they know will die after a few days when no one post there anyway

Torankusu
07-25-2002, 11:03 AM

then everyone would ask questions here and this forum would have hundreds of threads and the threads people posted on what they know will die after a few days when no one post there anyway OR they could use the little brain they have and check the "GRAAL2002 KNOWNLEDGE BASE" to see what they could LEARN by reading.

DragonX2
07-25-2002, 11:04 AM

Ok I will say it one more time.
You asked a question that was in the sticky on top.
I am sorry if you are too lazy to read it, not my problem.
Take the time to read the sticky's then ask me a question
about something.

ldhfd
07-25-2002, 11:05 AM
OR they could use the little brain they have and check the "GRAAL2002 KNOWNLEDGE BASE" to see what they could LEARN by reading.
You can't find everything you need there so you would ask questions *****

Torankusu
07-25-2002, 11:08 AM

You can't find everything you need there so you would ask questions ***** then read and do what they did.

***** u suck rodfl

AlexH
07-25-2002, 11:09 AM
Read the Rules and general information sticky.
I just read the information bit of it there and it covers almost everything your gonna need to know to get you started.

ldhfd
07-25-2002, 11:11 AM
then read and do what they did.

***** u suck rodfl
Hey shut up you loser.stop acting all cool and picking on new people you suck roflololololol:rolleyes:

Torankusu
07-25-2002, 11:13 AM

Hey shut up you loser.stop acting all cool and picking on new people you suck roflololololol:rolleyes: you have 52 posts. you're only half of a new member.

u suck.

AlkarenHyralt
07-25-2002, 11:14 AM
You slowly test my patience, with your attitude.

DragonX was perfectly in his right as a moderator to delete those posts. End of story.

magicbud3344
07-25-2002, 11:14 AM
I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOTH :*(
THEN I WILL GO HOME