PDA

View Full Version : Which PW is gonna go next?

Neglegence2002
07-24-2002, 11:06 AM
I would post a poll but theres too many so why dont you just say which one you think and why if you want.

Kuza
07-24-2002, 11:10 AM
Huh? What do you mean?

royce
07-24-2002, 11:44 AM
I think he means which PW is going to burn down and go to the underworld for eternity. Hey, I could be wrong, or not.

Cid_Night
07-24-2002, 11:52 AM
do u mean ones that are up, or ones that are attempting to go up?

Kuza
07-24-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Cid_Night
do u mean ones that are up, or ones that are attempting to go up?

That's what I'm confused about too, haha.

Cid_Night
07-24-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Kuza

That's what I'm confused about too, haha.
lol...im gonna guess ones that are in production..becuz i cant think of any current servers that have gone down lately...accept n-pulse...which appears to be taking a strange nose dive lately, but oh well

royce
07-24-2002, 01:07 PM
actually a UC is called a project, not a pw, so i am guessing he ment online...eh?

anUk
07-24-2002, 02:12 PM
*is really fricken confused*

Xbob42
07-24-2002, 02:59 PM
My guess would be Frolic, Doragon Koden or Faheria since no one plays there.

Dean
07-24-2002, 08:55 PM
Frolic, DK and Faheria don't actually LET anyone play.

Darlene159
07-24-2002, 09:48 PM

lol...im gonna guess ones that are in production..becuz i cant think of any current servers that have gone down lately...accept n-pulse...which appears to be taking a strange nose dive lately, but oh well

I dont know who you are, and I dont knowwhy you say that....our numbers havent decreased, and we are not going down
Threads about this really need to stop, they are only started to bash PW's

Neglegence2002
07-24-2002, 10:35 PM
I meant which online pw is going to be taken down next

RavenTelvecho
07-24-2002, 10:55 PM
faheria rocks, ok?!

AlexH
07-24-2002, 10:58 PM
What I don't understand is why Faheria doesn't go private.

Cid_Night
07-24-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159

I dont know who you are, and I dont knowwhy you say that....our numbers havent decreased, and we are not going down
Threads about this really need to stop, they are only started to bash PW's
dont worry i wasent bashing n-pulse, i actually quite like np. But it just seems like your numbers have been dropping and we've had a few people come on in the past few days and say that there were problems and that it was..and i quote.."going downhill"

Dark-Dragoon
07-24-2002, 11:12 PM
Faheria doesnt rock. It has eye candy and a warp timer. So it doesnt rock ;)

Faheria_LAT3
07-25-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
What I don't understand is why Faheria doesn't go private.

Because then we would have to get Stefan to make every account work so they can see the server in the playerlist, we can't do it ourselves so we would have to get him to do it every time we hire someone new, do you know how reliable Stefan is, DO YOU!?

AlexH
07-25-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Because then we would have to get Stefan to make every account work so they can see the server in the playerlist, we can't do it ourselves so we would have to get him to do it every time we hire someone new, do you know how reliable Stefan is, DO YOU!?

Never thought about that.
Suppose it makes sense.
At least the light effects are nice, untill you get warped to 2k1.

Faheria_LAT3
07-25-2002, 01:40 AM

Never thought about that.
Suppose it makes sense.
At least the light effects are nice, untill you get warped to 2k1.

Do you have AIM?

AlexH
07-25-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

Do you have AIM?

Sure do.
But no one can PM me unless there on my buddy list.
No annoying messages from people I don't know. :)

Cid_Night
07-25-2002, 01:43 AM
i dunno i think faheria is gonna rock...and whats wrong with eye candy neways...i like eye candy....

AlexH
07-25-2002, 01:43 AM
Faheria looks great (well it did last time I was on it) level wise.
Haven't really seen many of the NPCs, seen a few and they were nice. :)

Faheria_LAT3
07-25-2002, 01:45 AM

Sure do.
But no one can PM me unless there on my buddy list.
No annoying messages from people I don't know. :)

I have it the same way, heh, give me your AIM and add mine to your list. XD

AlexH
07-25-2002, 01:48 AM
AlexH7686
No harm making it public now since I figured out how to make it so only buddied people can IM me. :)

G_yoshi
07-25-2002, 01:49 AM
Whether or not anyone realizes it, Doragon Koden is UC (or at least, that is how I am treating it :p). I believe Faheria was UC before this new PW switch stuff :)

We are working on things, just not as quick as everyone wants or likes...we have our own lives too, ya know :p

Faheria_LAT3
07-25-2002, 02:03 AM
AlexH7686
No harm making it public now since I figured out how to make it so only buddied people can IM me. :)

Heh, I don't see you online. ;\

AlexH
07-25-2002, 02:05 AM
Heh.
Fogot to add you. x.x

Inphektid
07-25-2002, 03:14 AM
Valikorlia! Please GOD be Valikorlia!

draygin
07-25-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Inphektid
Valikorlia! Please GOD be Valikorlia!

I dont think they would shut down a crap server if it gets alot of players. But then again who knows.

Inphektid
07-25-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by draygin

I dont think they would shut down a crap server if it gets alot of players. But then again who knows.
*Points and cries* Shutup you evil bastard! You banned my from Provi...for a whole goddamn day!! Now I'll NEVER be able to be the highest leveled thief. :( :D :cool:

Milkdude99
07-25-2002, 05:16 AM

dont worry i wasent bashing n-pulse, i actually quite like np. But it just seems like your numbers have been dropping and we've had a few people come on in the past few days and say that there were problems and that it was..and i quote.."going downhill" Don't know if you have ever noticed but Npulse for some strange reason has always higher numbers during the week and Sunday , friday and Sat we hit skid row why? dunno but it has always been like that , I see some servers get higher numbers on the weekend like Classic and we are just the reverse. Its weird.....

Xbob42
07-25-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Don't know if you have ever noticed but Npulse for some strange reason has always higher numbers during the week and Sunday , friday and Sat we hit skid row why? dunno but it has always been like that , I see some servers get higher numbers on the weekend like Classic and we are just the reverse. Its weird.....

It has to do with the majority of N-Pulse players being the ages of 18 and up.

I left N-Pulse mainly because it is now unplayable because of the lag NPC server causes me that let's me barely move around.

You'll see me pop up on Maloria and Bravo Online more likely although I don't play as much anymore because of the lack of quality they contain, and other servers as well.

Vegetto_Jr
07-25-2002, 09:33 PM
not really moongoddess....
all i noticed was the count went from the average of 90 to 30, at night time.
i dunno if you want to count that as "downhill" or "down in count" but both ways, your numbers HAVE decreased.
And this isn't really bashing, its a fact, the count has gone down.

Darlene159
07-25-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Vegetto_Jr
i dunno if you want to count that as "downhill" or "down in count" but both ways, your numbers HAVE decreased.

I am talking about since alot of people quit because of p2p....We arent the best, never claimed to be, I am not competing against anyone, just trying to do the best I can and have fun too

and xbob.....what lag? I dont lag anymore than I did when there was no npc server

Cid_Night
07-25-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Vegetto_Jr
daviooooooooo, but ya moongoddess, its impossible to not notice, and im not talking about since the change to p2p, since everyone suffered in that...it just seems like your numbers go up and down and are very unstable like they used to be even a few weeks ago.

haunter
07-25-2002, 11:56 PM

daviooooooooo, but ya moongoddess, its impossible to not notice, and im not talking about since the change to p2p, since everyone suffered in that...it just seems like your numbers go up and down and are very unstable like they used to be even a few weeks ago.

Does it really matter? Even if the numbers HAVE gone down, do you need to shove it in people faces like that? Who cares if "The player count on N-Pulse has gone down"? The people who play there are still happy, Moon Goddess are doing a fine job i belive and the poeople who play N-Pulse are happy. ( i think... err... Hope...)

Darlene159
07-26-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by haunter

Does it really matter? Even if the numbers HAVE gone down, do you need to shove it in people faces like that? Who cares if "The player count on N-Pulse has gone down"? The people who play there are still happy, Moon Goddess are doing a fine job i belive and the poeople who play N-Pulse are happy. ( i think... err... Hope...)

Thank you :)
Like I said, I am not running a popularity contest, I do the best I can

Xbob42
07-26-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159

I am talking about since alot of people quit because of p2p....We arent the best, never claimed to be, I am not competing against anyone, just trying to do the best I can and have fun too

and xbob.....what lag? I dont lag anymore than I did when there was no npc server

Last night when you were trying to pk me you said that it's impossible to kill me with the lag I have.

I never had this lag until the NPC server came around. Before it came on N-Pulse people had a fair chance of killing me, now it's almost impossible for many people unless they are extremely skillful.

warp2ukew
07-26-2002, 07:13 AM
I agree it has brought a lot of lag. The npulse npcserver lagged a lot at first but is starting to decrease in lag.

Baraka Khan
07-26-2002, 08:45 PM

my god, Cid, are you blind? The amount of people regularly playing Graal has increased dramatically since the whole of Graal went p2p.

In fact, the only playerworld to gain in the playercount stakes is Doomsday, but that's only because about ten staff members are on player accounts and RC at the same time. If you take away the staff of Doomsday, you have about five regular players at the most.

Xbob42
07-27-2002, 12:12 AM
WHHHHAAAAAAAT?
Increased dramatically?
Please say that's a joke? :confused:

warp2ukew
07-27-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Neglegence2002
I would post a poll but theres too many so why dont you just say which one you think and why if you want.

(Eban)
Well, EverGlare (Me and Chrisz's server) will not be coming out till around 2 months from now. I am really not sure when the release date will be but I know it will be good. We are currently getting the majority of the Graphics done.

Milkdude99
07-27-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Baraka Khan

my god, Cid, are you blind? The amount of people regularly playing Graal has increased dramatically since the whole of Graal went p2p.

In fact, the only playerworld to gain in the playercount stakes is Doomsday, but that's only because about ten staff members are on player accounts and RC at the same time. If you take away the staff of Doomsday, you have about five regular players at the most. Increased? huh?? haven't been around long? The numbers online used to be 600 to 800 it has never reached that since P2P all servers ...:megaeek: :confused:

Nitkizi
07-27-2002, 03:04 AM
I'd say that Unholy Nation really benefited with the all p2p thing. It alread had like an average of 40 players before it, but when numbers declined on other servers, people flocked it then their friends flocked to it, they only go for the pking. And people only go to Valk for the RP events when they are actually allowed to pk x.x