PDA

View Full Version : Hunger

Hiker
07-24-2002, 08:29 AM
We should lose 1 pt per minute. That way we don't die like crazy and don't need to carry so much stuff to keep us alive.

Hiyoshi
07-24-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Hiker
We should lose 1 pt per minute. That way we don't die like crazy and don't need to carry so much stuff to keep us alive.

Water doesn't revive enough hunger to make a difference either. Hopefully corn will revive quite a bit.

DragonX2
07-24-2002, 09:29 AM
When you eat something (like 'food' or 'mushrooms' you shouldn't lose any hunger points for about 3-4 minutes because you are 'satiated' or 'bloated' at that time). I hate having to always eat food, since when is someone hungry forever? If I eat in real life I get full and I can't eat for a couple of hours.

Hiker
07-25-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by DragonX2
When you eat something (like 'food' or 'mushrooms' you shouldn't lose any hunger points for about 3-4 minutes because you are 'satiated' or 'bloated' at that time). I hate having to always eat food, since when is someone hungry forever? If I eat in real life I get full and I can't eat for a couple of hours.
I hardly eat at all. Thats just how I am. My character should be like me. I usually only eat 2 meals a day.

Aknts
07-25-2002, 04:32 PM

I hardly eat at all. Thats just how I am. My character should be like me. I usually only eat 2 meals a day.

I never eat or sleep, and I don't need to breathe. I'm a Mage/Warrior/Thief/Barbarian with tons of weapons and skills. I'm near invincible and can kill anything in one hit. My character should be just like me. :cool:

Hiker
07-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Aknts

I never eat or sleep, and I don't need to breathe. I'm a Mage/Warrior/Thief/Barbarian with tons of weapons and skills. I'm near invincible and can kill anything in one hit. My character should be just like me. :cool:
uh... no... your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

Aknts
07-25-2002, 07:16 PM

uh... no... your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

I'm just trying to point out that your post was ridiculous. You might only eat 2 meals a day, but are you some adventurer that spends their entire day battling, working, walking, swimming, etc? If you just sit in your house all day of course you wouldn't need as much food. >:P

Kaimetsu
07-25-2002, 08:36 PM
Grim Squeaker:

I think that you just shouldn't be able to die because of hunger, because even some adventurer that spends their entire day battling, working, walking, swimming, etc can go for a few days without food, just make it so that you fight worse when you're hungry or whatever instead.

adam
07-26-2002, 02:20 AM
You can go 3 days without water and weeks without food...

it should be like that in graal2k2....

AlexH
07-26-2002, 02:24 AM
One point per minute is no where nearenough.
It would take hours for hunger to go down.
But I like what Grim said about it.
When it reaches 0 instead of killing you it should decrease your strength, walking speed etc so that you will want to eat to keep them normal so you don't get beat up. :)