PDA

View Full Version : What makes A good PW

thesmoothcriminal
07-23-2002, 07:33 PM
as you guys know most PWs dont get thru and the ppl wonder why??thier levels are good better than most other online servers there scripts are good too but dont get on, this is becoz ppl like Stefan and the PW reviewers dont want a server which is the same as an other only unique servers are chosen
for example Val
Val was the first (free) PW with a FF style leveling up system and active kingdoms
and..........
Maloria was the first server to use a whole new tileset
some of these pws may have bad levels or weak gfx etc but there are a different pw a unique style unlike others
so i suggest to all the upcoming pws owners that you have some new some thing never done before

An Ecomny is very important the idea of selling,buying,trading and setting up stalls keeps players goin
AND MOST OF ALL HAVING AN ADDICTIVE ELEMENT TO MAKE SURE PLAYERS COME BACK
Remeber being different and unique is the best way to go i think
of course this is just my opinion

Birdbird_0
07-23-2002, 08:04 PM
your only 1/4th correct, a pw needs much more than new style, trust me on that. Mainly it needs an addictive nerve, for most pw's is socilization, for others, its quests and pkaying, its a combination of addiction, gameplay, story, features, overall quality, and harry man boobies.

Aknts
07-23-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
harry man boobies.

Spanky:

Thats just like birdbird always basing ideas off himself.

thesmoothcriminal
07-23-2002, 08:16 PM
well this is just my View spanky
and Bird Bird your right....sorta

Aknts
07-23-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
well this is just my View spanky

Spanky:

?? I didn't say anything about your view?

thesmoothcriminal
07-23-2002, 08:19 PM
...actually i did really understand what ure other post meant so i said that sorry :D

draygin
07-23-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by thesmoothcriminal
as you guys know most PWs dont get thru and the ppl wonder why??thier levels are good better than most other online servers there scripts are good too but dont get on, this is becoz ppl like Stefan and the PW reviewers dont want a server which is the same as an other only unique servers are chosen
for example Val
Val was the first (free) PW with a FF style leveling up system and active kingdoms
and..........
Maloria was the first server to use a whole new tileset
some of these pws may have bad levels or weak gfx etc but there are a different pw a unique style unlike others
so i suggest to all the upcoming pws owners that you have some new some thing never done before

An Ecomny is very important the idea of selling,buying,trading and setting up stalls keeps players goin
AND MOST OF ALL HAVING AN ADDICTIVE ELEMENT TO MAKE SURE PLAYERS COME BACK
Remeber being different and unique is the best way to go i think
of course this is just my opinion

If you're referring to the current sad player world referred to as Val then no. They werent the first to come up the leveling up system. About the only original thing the current Val has is how the towns are set up. But they use it as an excuse to make the overworld about 10 levels big.