PDA

View Full Version : RLK: New staff, forums and map!

Kuza
07-23-2002, 09:36 AM
RLK (Rhune: Lost Kingdoms) is a new roleplaying/adventure playerworld project. Our main features kingdoms, ranks, wars, races, magic, skills, jobs, items/weapons and other interactive elements. The player's main goal in this world is to improve his/her character's stats and attributes over time and defend their kingdom/territory at all times. Through gaining experience, levels and new accessories, you will become a living a legend. There's plenty to do if you decide not to join a kingdom or affinity however, such as side quests, mini-games and other fun non-roleplaying events. There's something for everyone.

Current Staff (19)

Kuza (Manager)
Wryoko (Co-Manager)
Torankusu (Game Master)
Erishon (RP Admin)
Kaelink (GP Chief)
Shrimp Okonomiyaki (NPC Admin)
RavenTelvecho (Asst NPC Admin)
Malak (Developer)
Zakur (Developer)
Tupper (NAT)
Roy (GFX Admin)
Jourdan (GFX)
GhettoChild (GFX)
Eceser (LAT Admin)
Koji (LAT)
Dr. Adrienne Vasquez (LAT)
Guy Vasquez (Gani Team)
Woru (Gani Team)
Gozen (Storyboard)

Pending Staff (3)

Tsunami
Mista Micro
Mr. Glub Glub

Current Projects

/ Layout and Concept: 75%
/ NPC Design: 10%
/ Gani Creation: 15%
/ Village of Haeoi: ???
/ Village of Estrah: ???
/ New Overworld: 100% (see attachment)
/ vBulletin Forums: 100% (http://forums.game-fusion.com)
/ Rhune Online: 100% (http://rhunelk.cjb.net)

// Overall Completion: 18%

The staff application can be found here . If you would like to apply for a staff position on the server, please complete all of the requested fields. We are currently hiring; LAT (Level Designers), NAT, (NPC Scripters), GAT (Graphic Designers), SFX, (Sound Team) and Storyboard. If you have any questions, contact Kuzachu on AIM or visit the Rhune Online website for more details.

Dark-Dragoon
07-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Whoa Glub Glub is pending staff? That is AWESOME. Are we going to use my idea for the mining/mountainous town?

Neglegence2002
07-23-2002, 09:51 AM
Very very large, and cool looking. Whats with all the numbers?

Artificial_Sweetener
07-23-2002, 10:07 AM
Hey kuza.. Sorry I haven't been on lately :(

Anyway.. next time you see me or if I see you on,
Relay the system information on back to me..
We NEED to finish this devolpment process -_-

- Oh btw I'm excited about having the chance of Mr. Glub Glub joining our staff list ^-^

royce
07-23-2002, 10:30 AM
I want to contribute by making the island with the yellow number on the far right.

Max-imus
07-23-2002, 11:12 AM
Nice map, good luck filling it all in though.

Kuza
07-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Neglegence2002
Very very large, and cool looking. Whats with all the numbers?

Map Key:

White = Fyrall Region
Dark Yellow = Estrah Region
Dark Red = Durkun Region
Cyan = Jehm Region

X's = Kingdom Castle
O's = Town/Village/Town

Neglegence2002
07-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Kuza

Map Key:

White = Fyrall Region
Dark Yellow = Estrah Region
Dark Red = Durkun Region
Cyan = Jehm Region

X's = Kingdom Castle
O's = Town/Village/Town

cool

Kuza
07-23-2002, 12:31 PM
Bah... I meant town/village/city, but it's too late for corrections.

I just got done watching Princess Mononke. Great movie.

Spectre1337
07-23-2002, 12:49 PM
Hmm, I heard Glub Glub quit Graal. Plus I asked him to make me something and he would say "k" and I never heard from him again.. Plus Torankusu can't work for your project because he had to quit all his projects so he could be global staff..

Sorry

DuoTCN
07-23-2002, 12:59 PM
That looks awesome...

thesmoothcriminal
07-23-2002, 08:21 PM
Kuza update the site the forum link goes to the old one

-Eceser

Dark-Dragoon
07-23-2002, 10:48 PM
I believe the numbers mean how much of it is done, like, Rhune Online Site is finished, the concept and layout is 75% Gani's are 15%. (<3)

Kuza
07-23-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Spectre1337
Hmm, I heard Glub Glub quit Graal. Plus I asked him to make me something and he would say "k" and I never heard from him again.. Plus Torankusu can't work for your project because he had to quit all his projects so he could be global staff..

Sorry

You are right, well partialy. Glub did quit, but we are still in contact and he may contribute to the project. Torankusu, I haven't talked to him about that.

AlkarenHyralt
07-23-2002, 11:58 PM

Torankusu (Game Master)

Title change, please.

Kuza
07-24-2002, 01:45 AM
GM/Game Master was before your time, hehe. I wish they would just go back to HRA, Human Resources or whatever...

Torankusu (Secretary)

Cid_Night
07-24-2002, 02:15 AM
GM before his time? thats not that old, but back to the server...that map is HUGE, and yer gonna do it with 3 lat's? whewwwww

Kuza
07-24-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Cid_Night
GM before his time? thats not that old, but back to the server...that map is HUGE, and yer gonna do it with 3 lat's? whewwwww

There were Game Masters a long time before any of this new crap. They were right under the Owner, most of the time. *shrugs*

We have talented LATs, almost everyone on the team can make decent levels.

Kuza, Zakur, Torankusu, Eceser, Adrienne, Koji and Shrimp. So it's actually 7 LATs. *shrugs again*

Dark-Dragoon
07-24-2002, 03:53 AM
:(
*cant do levels*
you KNOW i wish i could, i tried a few times and well......

AlkarenHyralt
07-24-2002, 04:07 AM

There were Game Masters a long time before any of this new crap. They were right under the Owner, most of the time. *shrugs*

Kuza, Zakur, Torankusu, Eceser, Adrienne, Koji and Shrimp. So it's actually 7 LATs. *shrugs again*

Before my time eh?

I was GM of a PW once, long ago, that never got completed.

Do not say such things are before my time. Currently, GM is a title not to be used on PWs to avoid confusion.

Torankusu
07-24-2002, 04:11 AM

You are right, well partialy. Glub did quit, but we are still in contact and he may contribute to the project. Torankusu, I haven't talked to him about that. The way I look at it is, this is not a playerworld, yet. When it gets online, it's a playerworld. Right now, it's a "project." :cool:

Kuza
07-24-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Before my time eh?

I was GM of a PW once, long ago, that never got completed.

Do not say such things are before my time. Currently, GM is a title not to be used on PWs to avoid confusion.

Well, no one told me. Any suggestions?

Fine with me, Toran. ^_~

RavenTelvecho
07-24-2002, 04:32 AM

Kuza, Zakur, Torankusu, Eceser, Adrienne, Koji and Shrimp. So it's actually 7 LATs. *shrugs again* forgot me :grrr: i can do lvs :P

WHIPENIE4
07-24-2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon
Whoa Glub Glub is pending staff? That is AWESOME. Are we going to use my idea for the mining/mountainous town?
(X-Mann)
Glub Glub wont join, They are HOPING he will, but hes leaving graal