PDA

View Full Version : Death

AlexH
07-23-2002, 12:17 AM
They should make it so when you die you don't start all over again like it was the first time you started out on the server.
That's pretty annoying.

magicbud3344
07-23-2002, 06:32 AM
omfg...i had shovle,axe,pickaxe,dagger,lots of gold,iron,lots of cool things, i went to the main island and i stood by a mushroom, i then went to the bathroom, when i came back i was a grave stone and i almost poped a blood vessle....all of my work....lost

AlexH
07-23-2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
omfg...i had shovle,axe,pickaxe,dagger,lots of gold,iron,lots of cool things, i went to the main island and i stood by a mushroom, i then went to the bathroom, when i came back i was a grave stone and i almost poped a blood vessle....all of my work....lost

:(
I figured out in another thread that if you go into a bed it saves your stats so you restart from the bed you were in.
That could cause problems for people that constantly get disconnected, I don't really like the idea of it.

screen_name
07-23-2002, 08:47 AM
sounds like what G_Yoshi was doing :)

AlexH
07-23-2002, 09:00 AM
Wonder how they disabled the saving at log off.

Ghost Pirate
07-23-2002, 11:48 AM
Blah I think if ya die you should be sent to a afterlife and have to return to the living world and find your body to get your junk back (sorta like diablo2s deal)

Hiyoshi
07-23-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Blah I think if ya die you should be sent to a afterlife and have to return to the living world and find your body to get your junk back (sorta like diablo2s deal)

Yeah, and if you don't come back after so long, your body can be looted. Say you've been dead two minutes. No one can loot you until after your body has been laying on the ground for 5 minutes...