PDA

View Full Version : Mylain -Its COmiNG!(not related to hiring staff)

thrashsoul
07-22-2002, 09:22 PM
Welcome all,to the land of mylain,
(This posting has nothing to do about i need staff,don't ask either,
its a very private project)
Mylain (Awesome Name ;) ) , is a playerworld based in the medivial ages,most likely the feudal age.
The whole playerworld is role-playing based.You will be able
to do alot of things,such as fight in wars or battle monsters,or go
questing.

Mylain will have a 1337 system ,with stats,chat(possibly),
Items,Weapons,Armor,Player Clothing and bodies.Also
there is a message npc on the southwest of corner of
the screen.

Items and weapons and armor will include:
Rings Scrolls Magic Staffs Swords Battle Axe's Shields
helmets potions bamboo sticks and alot more!

Monsters will include(this is possible, only if i have time to make them) :
Dragons Bears Ooze and alot more!

There will bee a website out soon and an updated tileset
screenshots soon! Thats All- Thrashsoul(Mylain Manager)

Dustey4Ever
07-22-2002, 10:03 PM
Dustey ~ Trust me will have - arent will haves... So far you have shown me nothing or told me for that matter, trust me its easier to join a project.... x.x this is how renegade started to get into trouble, but with some good staff I and others brought it in from the dumps and transformed it into what you have something that has a chance.

Aknts
07-23-2002, 02:48 AM
*marks "Mylain" down on list of playerworlds that will never get online*

thrashsoul
07-23-2002, 04:44 AM
lol,konidias thinks oasis is so special,:p

Waltz5
07-23-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by thrashsoul
lol,konidias thinks oasis is so special,:p '

Maybe because it is, and is actually something to look forward too, unlike Mylain (as of now.)

Try showing some stuff off maybe..
But otherwise, good luck I guess.

Neglegence2002
07-23-2002, 01:33 PM
You could go on and on about the 1337ness of your pw, and how great it is, and all the stuff it is going to have, and you can believe it, but until we see it, we arent. So good luck working on your very arrogantly private project and show us some screens next time.

Torankusu
07-23-2002, 01:42 PM
yeah. you've got to have torsos and arms and some ring inventory to get approval.

Aknts
07-23-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Torankusu
yeah. you've got to have torsos and arms and some ring inventory to get approval.

You forgot experience in server management, not to mention he calls his system "1337" which I automatically mark off points for.

How about you find something better to do then holding grudges Torankusu? You sure have a lot of spare time to keep stupid arguements memorized so that you can insult me and my work whenever you get the chance. You're childish remarks aren't accomplishing anything but making you look like an ass.

Ghost Pirate
07-23-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by thrashsoul
lol,konidias thinks oasis is so special,:p

Oasis so far has proved itself to be speical...thus far its the only server I've noticed that is unqiue

And your server.

Give up now, before you waste some time.

Xbob42
07-23-2002, 05:21 PM
You know all this Oasis crap is starting to get out of hand. I really hope that server don't end up like Doomsday or Xone ... "all hype and no action".

The way I see it thats all it is right now until it gets released.
Sorry.:(

WHIPENIE4
07-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Aknts

You forgot experience in server management, not to mention he calls his system "1337" which I automatically mark off points for.

How about you find something better to do then holding grudges Torankusu? You sure have a lot of spare time to keep stupid arguements memorized so that you can insult me and my work whenever you get the chance. You're childish remarks aren't accomplishing anything but making you look like an ass.
(X-Mann)
yet you habe the time to insult everyone else who's playerworld is in progress?

and Trashsoul, you are wasting your time, since i've first seen you, and your past expieriences, You Cant Run A Playerworld, I doubt you know what RC is

WHIPENIE4
07-23-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Xbob42
You know all this Oasis crap is starting to get out of hand. I really hope that server don't end up like Doomsday or Xone ... "all hype and no action".

The way I see it thats all it is right now until it gets released.
Sorry.:(
(X-Mann)
the main 2 playerworlds are Classic and Unholy Nation, they have the players, everyone thinks Oasis new bodies and pets are gonna get all these playerworlds people have like 1000 hours on? hell no lol. They may get Rudoras old players, 1 person, but nobody can create all this new **** and take away what classic and un has, you can think "Oh wow, Oasis is gonna have 150 players in the day and 80 in the night," lol, its not, Its gonna be just like the other playerworlds, You'll get attention the first 2 weeks like Maloria did, and then you'll be sitting at the bottom of the list, wondering why your so called "players" left

WHIPENIE4
07-23-2002, 09:56 PM
(X)
and trashsoul, why do you already have Manager in your name?

Xbob42
07-24-2002, 01:26 AM
Yeah, true.

I thought I was being a little harsh with my comment. I'm pretty much a nice guy 95% of the time. I didn't mean anything negative towards doomsday or xone. I'm just a little tired of seeing these little arguments going on lately involving the hype of Oasis.

I don't feel any playerworld should get any hype at all. Expecially since a lot of the players that play don't even post in the forums. Many of them have no clue whats coming in the future with playerworlds and things related.

Chaos0838
07-26-2002, 03:29 AM
[Vlad]:

Mylain sounds like some kind of sheep name.
::adds Mylain on ***-server list::

Cid_Night
07-26-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42

er....could we clarify this? all hype no action? we've been up for over a year now and our playercount has been coninuously rising for about a month and now we're a very competitive server...i dunno what ya mean. Also, Oasis looks like its gonna kick some severe ass, so i dont think we should ***** about it.

Neglegence2002
07-26-2002, 03:39 AM
About never being able to pull players from UN or Classic, it might be that they play there because there is no better pw to play on, if you could make a pw that was more fun and less boring, you may be able to attract some of their players