PDA

View Full Version : EverGlare - (not hiring just want you to judge our work so far)


Beachbum
07-20-2002, 08:42 PM
Eban:

Here is a snapshot. Please note that the roofs on the houses are being redone and new trees are being made :-).

Beachbum
07-20-2002, 08:44 PM
Forgot snapshot :p also visit the website at http://24.120.106.8:8080/ (the link will change to somthing like www..com :D)

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 08:56 PM
It's ok,just to ask you something what's with the wall on the roof? :o

Beachbum
07-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
It's ok,just to ask you something what's with the wall on the roof? :o

Eban:
Like I said its a temp roof till we make one :-) which will be soon

zrpgp2p
07-20-2002, 09:57 PM
Yeah the walls are sort of strange and all, also the doors is good, but it is to big. The brown path on the side would look better with less of a red color and more detail. Overall its not bad.

warp2ukew
07-20-2002, 09:58 PM
is it a private serveR? You and Kadar are on at the same time? Or is it uploaded somewhere?

Devil_Gabbe_Raizan
07-20-2002, 10:01 PM
Yes I was wondering that too since there are 3! people on at the same time,Chrisz,Kadar and you (Evan)

warp2ukew
07-20-2002, 10:01 PM
Also, Evan what is your aim?

Beachbum
07-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
Also, Evan what is your aim?

My aim is EbanCK :D and yeah me and chrisz server is still under tileset development :-) it will rock tho :-). And as for houses trust me there going to improve. I made the door lol ;-)

Beachbum
07-21-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Beachbum


Evan:
My aim is EbanCK :D and yeah me and chrisz server is still under tileset development :-) it will rock tho :-). And as for houses trust me there going to improve. I made the door lol ;-)

Yes, it is hostest on babylon on a personal server kadar works for it.

Beachbum
07-21-2002, 12:12 AM
Sorry for my grammer and such. I have stayed up all nite working on this (ha ha). Anyway's yeah it'll be cool. :o

warp2ukew
07-21-2002, 02:29 AM
hehe im hired too, looks like a lot of potential so im about to quit most of the other pw projects im working on (maybe even frolic O.o) and maybe Krynn prolly nto renegade cuz i know theyll pass

Beachbum
07-21-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
hehe im hired too, looks like a lot of potential so im about to quit most of the other pw projects im working on (maybe even frolic O.o) and maybe Krynn prolly nto renegade cuz i know theyll pass

Evan:

Really? That's awsome. :-)